WHAT HAPPENED TO ME THIS WEEKEND?

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lomers lol i'm glad you like my non fiction hahaha.
MY ID HAS BEEN SPOTTED AND LOCATED! YES YES YES!!! I'M SO HAPPY THAT MEANS NEW YEARS EVE HERE I COME!!!
it's been in my cousins wallet this whole time and she now just tells me she has it! i'm just glad it wasnt lost for real real.

OK OK I'LL CONTINUE MY NON FICTION STORY NOW. HEHEHEHE I'M BACK TO "YES" MODE LOL.
i think i'm going to go get one of those ID holder/neckalce from Coach. I dont want to loose it again. Its like my life hahaha.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
i'm sorry i'll be back soon to finish. work is beeing a pain in the ass and on top of that i lost my DL :( i'm hecka (hecka!?) trying to locate it.
i txt that joe guy from whisper just in case someone turned it in.
i'm so fucking pissed off that i lost it. i have no idea where it could be. i've checked everywhere i can possibly check.
I'M SO SAD...EVERYONE IS PARTYING @ MECCA IN SAN FRANCISCO FOR NEW YEARS EVE...I DONT WANT TO BE THE ONLY ONE SITTING @ HOME...ALONE...ON NEW YEARS EVE :lmao:

i had a blast with iluvnumandoil and her sisters. they get down and dirty just how i like it hahahahaha i need your addy so i can send you $10.00 i feel super bad. lol girl even if you invited me to go to another club i dont think i would have made it. i barely made it out the door hahaha.
she's super pretty yall thats why she's already married with children!
and i was not flirting with that old white guy hahahahahaha thats how i always am. i think its worst when i'm actually drunk though. which i may have been a little hahaha.

NOY lmfao I can get buck wild but i draw the line at getting butt naked hahahaha. we sure do need to party. i'll make it down to SD one of these days.

An I think the convo went like that for oh gosh a good 5-10 mins? iluvnumandoil is such a sweetie! i cant wait to party with yall again!
ahahaha..u noe, everytime i scroll up to read u bringing ur sexy self to her and the phone convo .. it cracks me up all over again :loool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
uh hello mohriya!!!...i thought you were already finished with your story?? :lol: i was gone for 3 days and still no update...hmmm

but anyhow im glad you found your ID! :) and even if we got the forms in time i dont know if you can get your card in times...ya know esp only a wk and a half left plus the holidays ...!

DMV is kinda slow at producing the stuff but when it comes to money they will withdraw it from your acct in a heart beat.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
There in the midst of it all I spotted him. 7 months later and there he was. Still as hot as ever. Our eyes meet and for that brief second it was just him and I. Standing there gazing effortlessly engulfed in one another. I tried so hard to refrain myself from doing anything I would later regret. I tried to act lady like. But by now I couldn’t hold it in anymore. The excitement of meeting once again showed in every which way I moved. My body swayed from side to side slide up and down like it had a mind of its own a dirty mind I might add. He showed off his skills for a brief moment and then vanished into thin air. I was a little disappointed my time with him was not longer but what could I do?
Throughout the night I tried to shake him from my mind. It didn’t help that I could spot him through the thin white sheer curtains that hung from the ceiling. I could feel his energy taunting me his eyes seducing me through the thin mesh that separated us. I wanted to rip it down, those curtains. I wanted to rip them down and have my way with him.

**really i didnt even think about having my way with him..thats just in there for effects. but if i could i would have hahaha.
i'm trying to type this up as fast as i can. i know its almost saturday hahaha.
MOHRIYA!? OMGSH hahaha i havent heard that in a while. it sounds like diarrhea :loool:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
After a little while the girls and I made our way over to the bar. iluvnumandoil bought me a shot of tequila (patron baby! Hahaha) It went down smooth. Just what I needed to help generate my fading buzz. I helped myself to I don’t now how many cherries and how many slices of lime.
From there I believe there was a lot of talking with the bartender. I was just trying to be friendly. Thought maybe he could use a nice chat since the rest of the people there didn’t seem friendly.
Chit chatted with him for a little bit before we made our way back to the dance floor where the crime we were charged with was more dirty dancing. The dance floor was empty. At one point I remember taking off my shoes which still had the price sticker on the bottom. (which I still haven’t taken off yet.)
After a while we decided it was time to leave. I couldn’t help but try to get one more glance at him. I didn’t know how long it would be until I’d see him again. My glance was successful and the rush of feeling his eyes on me burned the cheeriness into my chubby cheeks.
The doors swung open for us as we left. Everything from the streets to the lights and the cars were covered in a light fluffy matter. It had snowed pretty hard while we were partying. Trying to get down the stairs gracefully seemed impossible. Though I did not fall I’m sure I looked like I was about to.

“ladies can we give you a ride?...”

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
this is so confusing moh...you need to finish this ASAP. I totally feel you on the stickers on your shoes, I do that too, always forget it's there until I wear it.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Mohhhhh Don't tell me you got into a car with a stranger?! :eek:

Ahhh you know i'm down to take my clothes off on the dancefloor. LMAO. I kidd. But I do get wild on the floor. Music makes me go crazy. I might not drink as much but i do dance a lot. :D

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
omgsh lome i do have pictures. i was going to throw them in for effects but i didnt know if that would throw people off or not lol.
i'll have to put on my ninja mask again and cover up some body parts but i'll post them hahaha.