what is his name..

calla

sarNie Adult
when i was on vacation in Laos 2 weeks ago......i saw him but i was too shy and didnt go talk with him..lolz
so i was just wondering whats his name. he looks very tiny in person..but he is very cute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2JIfN7kWOc

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
He's Yias Lis. At least that's what it says on the
movie that he was in with Duab Ci Thoj. Aha, you
told me on facebook about him. If you remember. ;)

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
You saw him when you went to Laos? Lucky. He looks pretty aite. :thumbsup:

I saw this guy when I went to Laos, he came to visit me at my sister's house haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MivNYWv4t4k&feature=related

calla

sarNie Adult
He's Yias Lis. At least that's what it says on the
movie that he was in with Duab Ci Thoj. Aha, you
told me on facebook about him. If you remember. ;)
oh wow..he is a Lee ? i always think that Lee are cute...hehe

facebook ? i dont remember, who are u ? :D

calla

sarNie Adult
You saw him when you went to Laos? Lucky. He looks pretty aite. :thumbsup:

I saw this guy when I went to Laos, he came to visit me at my sister's house haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MivNYWv4t4k&feature=related
yeap..we went to Phomsawung for the New Year on 12-8-10. we were in the same restaurant. if only im not with my bf i would go and talk with him already. lolz

i wanted to be a good girl thats why i didnt go talk with him, i afraid that my bf would dont like it, but instead he was the one that cheat on me. i was so stupid.

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
yeap..we went to Phomsawung for the New Year on 12-8-10. we were in the same restaurant. if only im not with my bf i would go and talk with him already. lolz

i wanted to be a good girl thats why i didnt go talk with him, i afraid that my bf would dont like it, but instead he was the one that cheat on me. i was so stupid.
How is the NY in Phonsavan as compared to here in America? Was there lots of people because Phonsavan is considered a Hmong town. I bet there were lots of Hmong-American OG and Cougers there flirting with the young Hmoob Nplog girls and and guys right? Your BF cheated on you, are you still with him maybe you should find a new guy, it may be an indication that he's not a keeper.

calla

sarNie Adult
How is the NY in Phonsavan as compared to here in America? Was there lots of people because Phonsavan is considered a Hmong town. I bet there were lots of Hmong-American OG and Cougers there flirting with the young Hmoob Nplog girls and and guys right? Your BF cheated on you, are you still with him maybe you should find a new guy, it may be an indication that he's not a keeper.
New Year in Laos is ok...just like in CA. too much dirt and dusty..i went to the new year for 2 days and my hair and shoes full with dirt.
most people there are cover their face with mask. too many young hmong guys came and pov pob with me..but i didnt interest cuz i was with my bf and i didnt want him to get mad.

and yes, lots and lots of OG from America..especially from MN..lolz they got all the young gurls there..gosh some are only 14-15.
gurls there are easy and talk very nice..no wonder OG here are dying for them. I saw some young hmong guy from America went to look for wife there too.

even my bf..he got me already and of course im still single never been married..he still cheated on me. i didnt see it with my own eyes, cuz on the 3rd day of new year..i left Phonsavan to Vientiane with my parents..and he was still in Phonsavan. my cousins called me and said that they saw him with a new gurl. so i called him and dumped him right away.
now he is still in Laos and having fun there..but i dont care..cuz they will dump him when he run out of money. so whenever he back..i will make him suffer. :D

i also been to the park in this music vdo..and i like this song alot because its match me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06lcjiEvH3M&feature=related

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid

Oh yeah, you missed your chance girl.
you should have gone to talked to him. He is a singer, it is perfectly fine. :)
By the way, your boyfriend cheated on you? omg. that's messed up.
i read what you commented. he sounds like any cheating lying son of a b&*^* these days lol
sorry but guys who goes to laos/thailand for girls annoys the shiet out of me haha
if he want you back, don't take him back!! :)

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Oh yeah, you missed your chance girl.
you should have gone to talked to him. He is a singer, it is perfectly fine. :)
By the way, your boyfriend cheated on you? omg. that's messed up.
i read what you commented. he sounds like any cheating lying son of a b&*^* these days lol
sorry but guys who goes to laos/thailand for girls annoys the shiet out of me haha
if he want you back, don't take him back!! :)
He's a singer? I've only seen him act and lip sing to a duet with Tsom's voice and Duab Ci Thoj

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
No matter how kind and trustful your boyfriend maybe, all guys lose to temptation. I would never allow my guy to go to Laos/Thailand/Japan, especially if he's a Hmong guy. They usually follow in the elders footsteps. What the older hmong men does,they do...it's like monkey see monkey do.

Awe. Calla. All I can say is stay strong. There's always bigger fish in the sea.

calla

sarNie Adult
No matter how kind and trustful your boyfriend maybe, all guys lose to temptation. I would never allow my guy to go to Laos/Thailand/Japan, especially if he's a Hmong guy. They usually follow in the elders footsteps. What the older hmong men does,they do...it's like monkey see monkey do.

Awe. Calla. All I can say is stay strong. There's always bigger fish in the sea.

thanbks nancyvang :D

what he did to me is too much, so whenever i think about it..it makes me hate him more and more. im telling myself that if he come back i will not talk or look at his face no more.

it was my fault that i took him with me to Laos, i love and trust him too much that i didnt even thought that he will cheat on me.
lets just be happy..and think in a good way that how lucky i am that i know how he is b4 marry him.