What is the first Thai lakorn you saw that got you hooked on lakorn?

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile

I started watching lakorn back in the late 80's. My first lakorn is Sawan Bieng 1988 version starring Sam Yuranan and Morundee Yamapai. I was 6 years old at the time. I still remember the OST.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i can't remember the first lakorn but i do think Sawan Bieng 1988 was the best version , if they going remake it again , i want the 1988 Kavee ! He was hilarious!

P

PrincessKarina

I started watching lakorn back in the late 80's. My first lakorn is Sawan Bieng 1988 version starring Sam Yuranan and Morundee Yamapai. I was 6 years old at the time. I still remember the OST.

Hi Orangeblossom! For me it was "Jao Rao" with Ken T. and Aff. That was only like 4-5 years ago! I've only been hooked on lakorns for a short while now! LOL :)

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
i can't remember the first lakorn but i do think Sawan Bieng 1988 was the best version , if they going remake it again , i want the 1988 Kavee ! He was hilarious!
He was the best Kawee and very comical. I don't like Narin character. She's too damn stubborn, serious, and uptight. I like the scene where he tried wrapping Narin a birthday gift and it came out looking like crap. It's the thought that counts.

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
Hi Orangeblossom! For me it was "Jao Rao" with Ken T. and Aff. That was only like 4-5 years ago! I've only been hooked on lakorns for a short while now! LOL :)
I didn't realize there's already a thread posted for this topic. lol I've been watching lakorn on and off for the last 25 plus years. I go through a phase where I binged watch and then stop watching for several months.

sarN

sarNie Granny
He was the best Kawee and very comical. I don't like Narin character. She's too damn stubborn, serious, and uptight. I like the scene where he tried wrapping Narin a birthday gift and it came out looking like crap. It's the thought that counts.

Loll , Kavee was supposed to be childish & comical , I agree, Narin do need some work though, if they remake it , I want her to be more outspoken b/c in every verison she seen so meek .

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
Loll , Kavee was supposed to be childish & comical , I agree, Narin do need some work though, if they remake it , I want her to be more outspoken b/c in every verison she seen so meek .
I think we're due for another Sawan Bieng remake!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I wasn't that into thai lakorn until I saw the hmong dubbed version of Oil and Kwan's KKRKKR, and Aum and Margie's Badarn Jai. These two, got me very hooked onto Lakorn. But before these two, I did have a favorite which were Mos and Kob's Ruk Gern Pikud Kaen, and Mos and Yui's Jao Chai Hua Jai Gurn Roy.