What is your normal everyday makeup routine?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
@Zoe...Genefique last a good while. It should last 3 months or a tad bit longer if used as recommended. But with me, I always over used things feeling it's not enough lol. But honestly, it works like a charm and worth every penny.

When I was in high school I was breaking out so badly. I was the unlucky ones where I get those big pimples that would scars. At one point my face was covered in acne you can barely see my skin. My mom, could not stand seeing my face like that she bought me a whole box of Top Gel. What a life saver it was. After using that for a month, the scars were gone...the acne were gone and my skin look like a baby skin.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
sarN said:
how come star make up look so flawless vs real life make up ? I know girls who look better w/o makeup than having one . i know makeup cover flaw but if you have nice skin there no need to wear foundation , just blushes , lip stick & eye shadow is enough .

They use airbrush makeup. It gives a flawless finish. Airbrushing is when they use a little machine/tool with air compressors to distribute the makeup onto the face.

short clip for airbrush makeup...
https://youtu.be/AJqvOyVg_K4?t=1m3s
cr: wink and a smile makeup (yt)

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
My everyday look for the summer is different from the winter. Where I live, it is freezing in the winter and more dry, so I pamper up more and my makeup last MUCH MUCH longer without smearing or running down me. Summer is very warm and humid!

Summer everyday look: Mascara and a mauve to neutral pink/brown tone lipstick! That's all otherwise, Ill be running in sweat with my makeup eating me up instead. haha

Winter everyday look: hehe, smokey eyes/or smokier eyelid look, liner, blush, blonzer, mascara, lipstick, and a sprit of my favorite frangrace from Marc Jacobs Daisy, Jimmy Choo, or JuicyCouture.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Air brush make up is expensive. I would go broke if I ever used such a thing. I like lip gloss but I put in on twice in my life and end up licking it off before I even reach my car lol. I like pulling on to my lashes so I barely have any.

x0unerthanlater

Yeah, airbrush is geared towards people who are serious makeup wearers or those people who are in the profession that wears makeup constantly. Most of the time regular people who aren't those two things will get an AB system if they are a makeup artist.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ooooo that what airbrush make up is HAHA I learn something new !! It just air blowing at our face , it can't be that expenses, can we just blow dry?

x0unerthanlater

Lol sarN, well the AB system "blows out" makeup. The blow dryer would just dry your face.

Typically the AB systems is anywhere between $99-$400 It depends on the brand I guess. You get what you pay for.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I dont buy into the whole airbrush make up thing. its kind of gimmicky lol I prefer my two handy dandy hands lol :)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I would want to cover my mouth & nose if I ever have airbrush makeup. I am very careful with what I ingest and inhale into my body lol.

@xOunerthanlater - I also put a time limit for having makeup on my face too but sometimes I would fall asleep with makeup on & the next day waking up I would feel really guilty. It feels refreshing once the makeup is removed, feels like your face could breathe again with all the makeup, dirt and oil gone.

@xodxo - That is nice that you have different looks for different seasons; I never consider having different seasonal makeup looks hehe. My normal makeup routine is for the whole year lol.

@byebye - I see. For that cost of money, it better works wonders hehe.

sarN

sarNie Granny
My friend is a makeup genuine . I never saw her use airbrush but she good at Gothic make up & very fast w/ her hand , just like a painter , she crazy over dramatic eye shadowing . she does my sailor moon makeup & I look like those anime with big eye too lol ^^^ the power of makeup , truly amazing

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ahhhh even my mom nag me to take her to get it done . I goes to spa & get facial treatment now & then . I got discount for what she want lol. The thing woman does for youth & beauty , I still owe $1500 more on the laser hair removal I done back in March loll

Step

Mrs James Ma
My daily routine is just apply moisturiser and sunblock with spf 30. And mac lipbalm.

Step

Mrs James Ma
LOL I remember some memes. I can relate to 1st, 3rd. Only for fun :yes:

cr google

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So went to the PX and bought Genefique 2.5 oz for $114 with no tax. I think that's a pretty good deal. I also, got a free gift bag with Lancome lip gloss (beach plum) the moisturizer, mascara, and bronzer. I am going to try and use the moisturizer see how that works.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Putting on lip gloss is nice but I dislike it when I have it on with my hair down on a windy day. My hair would stick on my lips lol.

@sarN - lol...me too, I must have said a gazillion times out loud to myself that I want to be a man when being a woman is too hard/complicated lol.

Beauty come with sacrifices, pain, money & etc :weep:. When in society, people tend judge on how one looks.

I hope I age gracefully. I don't think I have the patience for botox & it looks quite painful.

I never bought any big brand name cosmetic product, if I do then it is probably because I want to get the free gift bag with some cosmetic products along with it but my main goal is to get the free gift bag if the bag is a nice looking tote lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Don't worry compare to ppl in USA , Asian do age better than most , my mom doesn't look anywhere 55 & she doesn't use anything on her skin^^^ just smile & laugh a lot --- keep smiling to tighten the face . that botox for me lol I smile like a crazy person every day.