What Is Your Opinion On Dating Other Ethnicity?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I was just wondering how our generations feel about this issue?? Whether you consider this bad thing or a good thing...for it or not...just your thoughts..i have my own opinions..but i'll be back to state mines...

merry

sarNie Egg
I don't mind at all! I mean we are all human its just that we have different skin color. But I know my parents won't like it. If some day I adopt my own kids (not planning to get marry) and they want to get marry to a different race I say if they like you and you like them yeah I'm fine with it. I do have friends who only sticks to dating the same race as they are but I don't blame them. We all have our own ways and opinions. But overall, I don't mind dating another race its always fun learning about their culture and stuff. After all we are all human.

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
my parents are like NOOOO!! only my our race...for me....i guess no too...since if they're thesame race/nationality as me, we "might" understand each other better and feel more comfortable....

dorkymc

sarNie Egg
from my experiance in watching my friends and close family members dating other race... i think that it is just fun while it last... which is not long... maybe a couple months... so if you guys want something longer then stick with your race... NOTE, i did not say that by sticking with your race, it was gona last till you die... but at least you are guarented a couple years out of it... =)

macli

sarNie Hatchling
It depends on the people you associate with. Parents are an obstacle to deal with however they want the best for you. This issue is something that you'll have to come to an understanding with only with them. For me, I don't think I'll get married to a Hmong guy because I'm holding off on dating for the time being until I'm in my late 20s cause I want to focus on my course of life more than any thing at the moment. By that time, it's gonna be hard, VERY HARD, to find a Hmong prince charming cause from I am a bit picky...ahhaha.

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
macli, i hear you girl.
im exactly like that.
i know that by the time i finish college,
the only bachelor i'll get is a piece of paper. :p
i mean it too.

im picky too.
i think, since a young age, i thought i would marry a hmong dude.
but the more i meet them, shiot.
i just leave with a bad impression.
most are uneducated, not traditional enough, etc.

but, i shouldnt say much.
i dont know how the future will be.

but, my parents would like me to marry a hmong guy,
but now and days, it's all good.
i guess things are becoming more modernized.
even love. :)

take care ya'll.

greenapple2

sarNie Hatchling
I think that there are no boundaries when you're looking for that special someone, but I agree that my parents do want me to meet a nice Hmong guy and I do too!! but it's so hard. Sometimes I wonder if I'm too picky too but sometimes I wonder whether I had made enough effort to try and find him.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I grew up liking Hmong guys only but now I am into American and Laotion guys not Hmong guys anymore for some reason. I don't know but I've planned for my future that I don't want a Hmong husband. Sorry not trying to be racist I am Hmong but I don't want a Hmong husband/boyfriend. I may eventually have a Hmong boyfriend someday but I'm feeling it to have a husband that's Hmong though. I don't mind about dating other races though, its all fine with me. I guess my parents won't mind if I date a different race someday. I just have a thing for other races (american and lation only though.. hehe) I am the only one in my family who likes different race they're all into Hmong people. Yup.

zhaolinger

sarNie Hatchling
In my opinion, If you choose to marry other race and you parent don't like it, then you have choose between your parent and your lover. I guess most people will choose their parent because they can not cheating on you.

sweetieNu

sarNie Adult
it doesn't matter at least we LOVE and TRUST each oTher!!! i don't plan to marry my race at all....don't know why? but yeah...lol....

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
maybe it's just me but i can't find any good hmong guys anymore... that are to my taste. lol so i'm starting to look outside the box..

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
Its hard to liking other race you know. Coz they don't notice you, you notice them first. For me I really like this white guy @ school but I know its impossible becoz white guys don't like asian girls right? Well very few of them do. Its hard to get them to notice you.

if something is meant to be yours..
it always will be.

don't go looking for love...
love will find its way to you..

I grew up with the notion and preference that I want to marry a Hmong guy because of same culture, language, traditions, etc...but its not written stone. If the opportunity should arise that I fall in love with someone who is not Hmong, I would be open to it.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Its hard to liking other race you know. Coz they don't notice you, you notice them first. For me I really like this white guy @ school but I know its impossible becoz white guys don't like asian girls right? Well very few of them do. Its hard to get them to notice you.