What I've been doing at home...

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
I would've post this in the pics thread, but I decided to add some videos too. So I just made another thread. Anyway, here are two of the cutest girls I know - my niece (who's my little cousin's daughter, but I call her my niece) and my little sister. My niece is 2 (her bday was 2 days ago) and my little sis is 4 months old. The last time you guys saw my lil sis' pic was when she was a newborn. She has gotten so much bigger now.

My little sister

Her video
http://s10.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1Q4YVKM...SA0I9N68ML9C2VV

My niece

Her giving me a kiss
http://s10.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3VOEXQ1...3I1RHYYFIP8WTJM

S

sunflower

are you sure these two kids are related to you? i mean they're soooooo cute and adorable :wub:

damn i would love to give both of them kisses.... dfemc.. operation kidnap in progress!!!!!!!!!!! meet me in front of the living room cafe!!! :shocked:

dfemc

sarNie Adult
i'm ready... 1) candies as first bait? check! 2) toys as second bait? check! 3) cute lil' hats & mini shades for cover up? check!

see ya there tawan! grab n run! B)

S

sunflower

dfemc said:
i'm ready... 1) candies as first bait? check! 2) toys as second bait? check! 3) cute lil' hats & mini shades for cover up? check!

see ya there tawan! grab n run! B)
[post="59271"][/post]​

wait.. can i beat up the man in the niece's clip? he sure looks annoying... please... please... pleaseeeeee... just let me kick him around a few times... pleaseeeeeeee :w000t:

noungning

Heartless
aww gosh ur sister and u are that many years apart oh my gosh!!! thats crazy... but she's soooooooo oh my goodnessly cute! gosh :D

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
LOL, kick me? What's up with all the hate...just because you're not as cute as my little sister or niece. Just kidding. But yah, aren't they awesome?

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
lol thats cute actually right now my 5 month neice is sleeping on the bed while I'm on the cmputer putting on loud thai music on lol but she a tight sleeper -_-

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ah, geez! tawan?!...dfemc?!...i've been waiting forever for you two to bring me those lil girls! what's taking so long?! all right, tawan, stop kicking him already and get the heck out of there! operation kidnap is getting way out of hand here ladies! :mellow: :shocked:

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
aww they are so cute!! narak mak! =) and the candy bait only works for one of them the other one needs FORMULA MILK! dorks! lolz..

S

sunflower

KawaiiTennyo said:
aww they are so cute!! narak mak! =) and the candy bait only works for one of them the other one needs FORMULA MILK! dorks! lolz..
[post="60626"][/post]​

hahahaha... as for the 4 month old.. no need for formula.. if she hears me singing she will come.. i was told i had a soothing voice.. :loool:

KT.. wanna join? we can take turns kicking marduk... :loool: J/K i wouldn't kick marduk.. he's too sweet of a monkey for me to hurt him :p

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
sunflower said:
hahahaha... as for the 4 month old.. no need for formula.. if she hears me singing she will come.. i was told i had a soothing voice.. :loool:

KT.. wanna join? we can take turns kicking marduk... :loool: J/K i wouldn't kick marduk.. he's too sweet of a monkey for me to hurt him :p
[post="60656"][/post]​
really hahah =P.. i thought they drink until like a year old.. okay i can join..