What kind of baby is cuter?

bee1210

sarNie Egg
Hey people i was just wondering what kind of baby is cuter for example like i think that mix babies are adorable!!!!!

And what do u think?

Liberty

sarNie Adult
All cute babies are cute. :) The race, ethnicity doesn't matter to me.

I don't know, most babies look the same to me. Oddly enough I don't think mix babies (asian, white) are as cute as other babies but when they get older they're usually the best looking ones.

bee1210

sarNie Egg
All cute babies are cute. :) The race, ethnicity doesn't matter to me.

I don't know, most babies look the same to me. Oddly enough I don't think mix babies (asian, white) are as cute as other babies but when they get older they're usually the best looking ones.
i agree that all babies are cute........but i do tend to see a pattern when mixed babies grow older..........they're the good looking kind but my sister said to me that people who tend to be more than one ethnicity tend to not fit in places...............like Vanessa Hudgens...........my sis told me that she was nothin until high school musical.................

i doubt it but u never kno........

Mae

sarNie Adult
Yeah, all babies are cute and adorable... But I would agree that mix kids do grow up to be the most beautiful! Just look at Kristen Kriek, Dennis Oh, Daniel Henney, etc...

fun

Expired Sarnie
Chubby babies. I love their cheeks and they are so bubbly!

bee1210

sarNie Egg
Some babies are kyote but their some ugly babies I know that mean but you haven't seen some of the baby I seen
HAHAHAHA funny you should say this because after i read ur post, i imediately thought about the Wayne's brother in the movie Little Man where the white woman said to the baby, "Sometimes god makes presents and wraps them in a hurry" (something like this) but to me and almost everyone babies are adorable