What lakorn(s) do you think should be remade but haven’t yet?

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I was going through my old movie/Lakorn collection and I came upon Krai Kum Node with Noon/Kades version and really thought that Lakorn should be remade. Why? Because I like the period genre. It is filled with so much class, classy music, amazing costumes/wardrobes and women are very feminine in that era. Plus, the storyline to KKN is quite sad and different from everything else. It doesn’t give you a headache even though Noons stubbornness towards Kade was kind of annoying but I think that’s just Noons acting, not necessary n’ek’s behavior. I was also intrigued by the idea of p’ek dating/in a relationship with an older lady for status and stability. If directed correctly, this storyline would make a compelling lakorn memorable.

Who do I see fitting for this remake? Lol! I’m going to be so cheesy and think Mark and Mew can def pull off the characters! Mew will look so stunning in that era with the period clothing and hair style. Mark will always look like the kind gentleman he has been portrayed; handsome, kind and nice to n’ek lol :) ahaha

Attached cute stills from the opening credit to refresh old memory! Hehe :D
C7BFE3EC-A952-4CAD-B886-CB12531A1EAC.jpeg D256D3AD-B387-4BA0-8AFB-E7D9E8E72D17.jpeg 7142890B-09A9-43F7-8AAD-225841882A02.jpeg

Last edited:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Krai Kumnod is my favourite Noon and Kade lakorn even though it was a mess at times but come to think of it, it was probably one of the less messy out of all their lakorns. Yeah it should be remade.

I want Samee to be remade even though it already has been. They really ruined it with the casting and storyline changes. I would have loved to see a pairing like Mark and Yaya in it.

Dung Fai Tai Nam should also be remade, it has a really unique storyline where the leads are already married with a child but their child dies and the n'ek gets amnesia and they have to fall in love with each other all over again.

xodxo

Dung Fai Tai Nam should be remade, it has a really unique storyline where the leads are already married with a child but their child dies and the n'ek gets amnesia and they have to fall in love with each other all over again.
DFTN was an awesome Lakorn! The plot was awesome, mysterious and sexy but in Tik/Sams version they downplayed everything so much!! It took them forever to capture the bad guy who turns out to be their brother in law lol so stupid! But I do like the idea of n’ek having amnesia but was previously a pretty wild animal/girl!! Haha! These storylines always make a spicy Lakorn!

I think what’s fascinating about that lakorn is how each time she regains her memory, she’s only reminded of her horrible she was as a person in the past; party animal, flirty, has so many flings, but deep down was a very very beautiful person with a good heart. They need to bring these kinds of scripts back to Lakorn life!!!! As n’ek turns her life around, she’s changed for the better! They downplayed jealousy between pra’nang, Sam was scary looking to me lol but if they remade this, man! The plot would be so sexy and filled mysteries to watch!

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I still have been waiting for Fai Luang to be remade!! Maybe Nadech but idk how his acting would be. I wanna see him in a slap/kiss though!

I liked Mark in KC but I feel like he needs to toughen up his acting a bit to be a little more stronger, tougher. He just seems sweet still trying to portray someone mean. I can def see him in KKN! Idk about Mew though.. but they would be cute!

I want to see Samee be remade too. How sad that Great/Preems version was so ruined to me!! Will always love the old version.

Speaking of Joy lakorns I would love to see Pope Sanaeha be remade. I just loved the premise of the lakorn and the wardrobe! I remember I cried one point when Kelly hurt her cause he couldn’t touch her but was frustrated or angry with her he didn’t let go and it burned her. I would probably need to rewatch it to see if it would be worth it but if they do it right I think I would end up loving it again!

The other one I can think of is probably Duj Fah Rai Dao. I remember loving it. Kinda similar to the whole someone gets hit by a car storyline lol but this one p’ek is the cause and I remember a lot of bickering!!

There’s probably so more on my list I can’t think of at the moment lmao.

Vico

sarNie Adult
I'd like to see remakes of Jam Loey Rak,
Sawan Biang
Taddao Bussaya
Kularb Rai Narm,
Kha Khong Khon
Luerd Kattiya
Kehas See Dang (Sucharat would be cute as Araya)
Wanida,
King Kaew Kar Fark,
Buang Ruk Gamathep
and Namtan Mai

I even imagined dream casts : https://mydramalist.com/profile/vicosdl/lists

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

I want to see a remake of “Jai Rao” which starred my favorite veterans Ken T and Aff T. It was made in 2008. Now it’s been 10 years! How about the remake starring Ken P and Mew N? These two have yet to star opposite of each other! I want to see Ken P play the serious and heart broken “celeb” P’Vic and Mew play the sickly and fragile Aoey. Jai Rao is still by far one of my oldie favorite lakorn of all time! Ken T and Aff were heavenly matched! They even won an award! :p:icon12:

Last edited by a moderator:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
First off, I would love to see Ruk Jub Jai to be remade into a lakorn. Biena reunion or if not, James Ma and Narmtarn.

Second, I'm also in for Jai Rao remake as well. I would love to see Art Pasut (if possible) paired with Mew Nittha, or Nadech and Kimberly reunion.

Fah Pieng Din - Before there were rumors of it being remade, but I couldn't find anything else about it or even if it's really being remade. If it is being remade by ch 3, I'd want Either Punjan or Toey paired with Yaya or Mew Nittha. If remade by oneHD, I'd want Bie paired with Mo or Maprang Alrissa, and Ch7 I'd want Mik paired with Pooklook.

Borisut Pragan Ruk 100% - This is a less known Drama, but I loved it so much. I would love to see Mai Warit paired with Wawaa or Preem.

Morlum Summer - Here's one where you need a good singer and I don't see anyone better here than Maeya! I would love to see her paired up with Either Bomb Tanin or James Ma for this.

Jao Chai Hua Jai Gern Roy - This was the very first lakorn that made me fall in love with Mos Patiparn. If remade, I would love to see Nadech paired with Narmtarn, Chippy, or Mint Chalida.

Ruk Gern Pigad Kaen - This was my second Mos Patiparn lakorn. I would love to see Mark or Masu paired with Wawaa.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
There are a ton but for some reason, the ones that came to mind was:

Chuan Fun Panun Ruk; starred aum patcharapa and ekkarat sarawak

Song naree; starred Ann thongprasom and ton jakkrit

Koo toranong; starred bee bandith and rujira

This next one is a kind of do and kind of don't one cuz it is my classic:

Manee yard fah; starred Ann t and willy mckintosh

Oh man, so many...!!

xodxo

I def want to see song naree be remade. I never finished Anne’s version but she looked hot and serious in there. It’s possible Anne will prob remake that and pick the n’ek she wants for it.

buroguhonyaku

sarNie Hatchling
I want Dao Pra Sook remade with Mario (wearing glasses) as Thak. He'd be perfect. As for the girl, an innocent, fresh looking newbie would be good.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I'd like them to modernize it a little w/o a slap kiss but more battle of the wits and more willing. One of my fav. series is Eternal Love (last 4 ep was a little odd)
(Xing Zhao Lin)

Their interactions were swoon worthy and you see how they feel in love and when they did they were both honest about their feelings. He invaded her personal space to challenge her but I didn't feel he was overbearing and n'k was quite sassy...very funny.

Bee Bandit/Khem - Koo Torranong
-A lil less aggressive during the caging part?? - I rem. 3 willing scene and No R (I don't recall if they were one though)

Bee Sawiss & Nampung

Aont & Aon Kewalin
-Where he accidentally killed her sister-

Ann- Jackrit *Slap/kiss - type*
-They had to raise their nephew/bro together in a fake marriage-
p'k dad rape n'k sis who was p'k g/f (F- up). I remember n'k was so fierce. She went to make the dad head bleed to wash the foot of her dying sister.

Pete & claudia - Comedy romance
-Had to raise their nephew? Niece? together-
Their sibling were married and tragically dies and left the child. In order to be able to adopt the child they had to get married to show that they can fitting for the adopting. They are a bickering pair who works at the t.v. station.

Last edited:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ban Rai Ruen Ruk (Tao Somchai & Nan Chalita)
Ngao Asoke (Ae and Ek Version, I know, modern technology makes it hard to accurately remake that version, but the feels!)
Mekhong (Pete and Ning K, Bro, there was a super hot love scene in here rofl)
Matador (Ek Ekarat and Angie Hasting, this lakorn was kind of all over the place, but I liked the premise)
Sanoh Barn Chao Khad Kao Barn Yen (Ek Ekarat, Ann Sirium, Tom Ratchaneekorn)
Nang Fah Plien See (Anne Thongprasom & Andy, Although, I think this one is currently being remade)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Don’t you know there’s been a remake of Ngao Asoke in 2016 ? With Sean Jindachote and Esther Supeeeleela
Yes, I am aware there has been two remakes since Ae and Ek's version, Pong and Pueng, Sean and Esther. However, both remakes were period and not modern storyline like Ae and Ek's version. Ae and Ek's version remains the best version of Ngao Asoke.

P

PrincessKarina

I also want Ma Mia (it’s not a lakorn but a short series) to be remade. Starred Num and Kob! Oh my I pulled my hair out with that devastated ending between the lovers! :BangHead::crybaby2:But the remade I want either Taew or Mew as the n’ek. I want JMA, JJ, or Ken P as the p’ek. I also wish they can alter the ending into a happy one! Argh!

xodxo

I also want Ma Mia (it’s not a lakorn but a short series) to be remade. Starred Num and Kob! Oh my I pulled my hair out with that devastated ending between the lovers! :BangHead::crybaby2:But the remade I want either Taew or Mew as the n’ek. I want JMA, JJ, or Ken P as the p’ek. I also wish they can alter the ending into a happy one! Argh!
Oh I remember this, it was hella sad...did she become a nun for the rest of her life?! It is a real tragic ending. I think the more Authentic Thai looking n’ek def suits the role more but Yaya is always an exception too cuz she can have a very thai look in thai outfits too.

I think I can def picture Mew and JJ. It would be so sad watching them in here probably gonna cry the eyeballs out lol

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh I remember this, it was hella sad...did she become a nun for the rest of her life?! It is a real tragic ending. I think the more Authentic Thai looking n’ek def suits the role more but Yaya is always an exception too cuz she can have a very thai look in thai outfits too.

I think I can def picture Mew and JJ. It would be so sad watching them in here probably gonna cry the eyeballs out lol
The OST although sad, was one of my favorites! I hated the ending and the part where she swept his feet with her hair :crybaby2:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Dao pro sook...I watched Brook's version and everyone was bad lol. The maid with the curly was the worst. She exaggerated in every freaking scene...every one of them she was in and she was in quite a bit. But I don't know why I actually finished the lakorn in all of it's not good self lol. Brook and the n'ek has no chemistry whatsoever. Anyhow, someone like mookda would be a good Dao. Or someone young and new. Mik from channel 7 would be good but channel 3 I will go for Nine.

I would like Por and Namfon lakorn to be remake. I liked it until like the last 3 episodes.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yes mookda would be

I still watch kob/num

I wish they kinda update pk a lil ...a lil assertive ...for the generation change

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
After watching Got’s clips on IG. I think he would be perfect in a remake of Niras Song Pope. His rage in KF and looks in BPS match the lead character in Niras Song Pope.

And another one to remake is Loy Arlai 1994 starring Ann and Jakkrit @spanky. Not sure who I want in this remake, but n’ek should be young and p’ek a bit older.