WHAT MODERN ACTOR DO YOU WANT IN A BORAN LAKORN?

Vanida

Save World Save Life
kitkat said:
ditto! :lol:

also you guys...i don't think i like bee matika in modern even boran... :mellow: sorry bee's fans... ;)
[post="10586"][/post]​
u know i prefer bee in modern cause shes more like a normal person well i don't know how to explain it anyways i don't like her in boran doesn't fit her her brother fits boran :D boy supol

L

lalalek

OMG that is so funny. Taengmo, you kick ass with these pictures.hahah :lol: :lol: :lol:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Vandia said:
u know i prefer bee in modern cause shes more like a normal person well i don't know how to explain it anyways i don't like her in boran doesn't fit her her brother fits boran :D boy supol
[post="10834"][/post]​
boy supol does fit borans better. :p

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
hahaha here's a strange inquiring....to see all the mixed "kids" in the boran lakorns. would be interesting. like araya harget or willy m, etc.

slee00

sarNie Adult
Thookatha said:
so who do you wish you could see in a boran lakorn that you only see in "modern-style" lakorns...male or female?

i can't decide yet. i kind of want to see everyone in boran lakorns at least once. gotta narrow it down. lol

for sure, ann t, because she is my favorite actress. she is a very good actress. i bet she'd be able to pull it off. :D
[post="102"][/post]​

I always wonder why the Boran actors dont act in modern lakorns...Just wonder why?????

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
slee00 said:
I always wonder why the Boran actors dont act in modern lakorns...Just wonder why?????
[post="97333"][/post]​
ohhh, but they doooo! i mean, it's not often seen, nor do they act in modern stuff on a regular bases, but i've seen all the boran actors in modern lakorns too. they usually don't play leads. you know, like the people who normally play major roles in the boran stuff, don't play major roles in modern stuff. also, they're usually not recognizable outside of the fantasy costumes, so ya gotta watch for 'em! hehe :D

shubby

sarNie Adult
ohhh i wanna see Tik play in a boran lakorn wit Aom and Yam..that would be so cool hahahahha....I wish, but i can only wish!!