What runs in your bloodline?

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Since I posted this....I guess I'll be the first to start...My dad is chinese and cambodian and as for my mom is thai and chinese. But I only know how to speak fluent cambodian and understand a little thai. Sad :( for me not knowing how to speak or understand all my Ethnicity. Hopefully someday I can speak all the language... :)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I am a mixture of thailaobodian! I can speak and understand all languages fluently... although I have an accent, but I can very well make out the words ..

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I'm full Mien with ancestors from China, Thailand, and Laos.
I know how to speak Mien, Thai, and English fluently.
I actually started understanding Thai when I was about 5 years old.

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
Im Lao, Thai. I can speak Lao and Thai, but I have trouble understanding Thai a little. But, I look mix with korean. My dad is 25% viet.

nina07

sarNie Adult
I'm full Lao. ^_^ with like 1 percent of chinese :lol:

I understand it, and I can speak it [kinda, sorta] lol :p

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I am full Lao [or so i think i am. lol]. My laotian is broken & I understand Thai [ 70% of the time. lol]

Katerine

Butterfly123
i'm Half thai Half english i can speak and understand both fluently :)

jeniferin

sarNie Egg
i am full cambodian well i think so...
but you know i just pretend im thai HAHA
i'm not fluent in cambo but i guess im okay
and i can speak abit of thai but still learning
yayerrr

lilypha

sarNie Adult
I am Cambodian, Vietnames and Chinese... I can speak the three fluently and English... I can understand some thai because of watching lakorn since i was at my early teens... see being lakorn fan can add another langauge ...heheheh happy to know all your origin... though we might be mixed with different races but I think we share the same favorite and appriciate each others' difference....

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
I'm laos, thai, cambodian and Kar.... I understand and can speak thai and laos.... and don't speak or understand cambodian and kar

sirena

sarNie Adult
im russian , estonian , latvian, siberian, nigerian, morrocan, greek and a little justtttt a little thai and khmer B)

i can speak english, french and nordic german

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oooo dis is interesting. i'm khmer/chinese. my daddy said we're mixed french but i don't believe him lol i'm pretty fluent in khmer & thai and i really wanna learn cantonese so i started watchin dis series shawn yue was in (he so damn cute lol)

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
Since I posted this....I guess I'll be the first to start...My dad is chinese and cambodian and as for my mom is thai and chinese. But I only know how to speak fluent cambodian and understand a little thai. Sad :( for me not knowing how to speak or understand all my Ethnicity. Hopefully someday I can speak all the language... :)

you're the exact same mix as my nieces, and also one of them has almost the same name as you, except it's spelled, Ariya.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
im a full hmong guy! lol..at least i think ne ways...i totally understand the hmong language, n am currently trying to learn thai...