What song are you listening to right now?

ijohn

sarNie Adult
silence and my heart ache...

a million dollars for a smile,,, a life time of hurt for your understanding... i see light in forever when i look into your eyes... sing to the mirror and open your heart and see me in your reflection and share your pain because i feel every breath you breathe with the words your afraid to speak,,, don't talk anymore to bare a pain we both share,,, just know i love you dear!!!

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...more silent heart ache...

i shy from the image i find when i close my eyes and i sigh for i know i've done my best but i've fallen short of love you will take so i look to the sky for heaven i need to believe in if i'm to be someone you can find faith in... if i try one more time maybe you will feel the words i speak when i say "i love you"...

ijohn

sarNie Adult
Carrie Underwood - I Hope You Dance

... when you steer into the darkness framed by the window pane,,, i hope you see in the distance... i hope you find my tears on the window sill, i hope dreams dance in the light left in your heart and you discover the love and romance i left you with when we parted... my love seem so grounded in the lies you see in the past that blind you from the music i hear when you are near... i hope in a future,,, i'm willing to wait for the time we can dance to the same music and wonder why we share the same light before our fate can be the same kiss in words that weren't spoken out of fear...

ijohn

sarNie Adult
Title: Broken
Artist: Camilla

...the window shades are drawn,,, the light escaping from whats left of my heart,,, the child inside me cry's into the silence "i want to go home",,, broken with all the wrong pieces left inside me from memories i need to hide,,, nothing left to do but cry from the darkness and child's memories left inside me "i want to go home"

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
retrospect ft. endorphine .... iono the song title.. >_<

ijohn

sarNie Adult
Goodbye
Artist: 카밀라

... shadowless night... i discover the emptiness in the moonlight... a word stabs me in my heart, "Goodbye"... life can't last long enough to let me forget,,, you are still in my heart... shadowless time i spend in the moonlight... i can't accept this word yet "goodbye"