What type of role do you perfer to see Ploy cherman in?

mei linh

sarNie Egg
I've been recently watching Ploy's latest drama with Poh (sorry if
i spelled his name wrong) and i realized that I LOVE Ploy as the leading
actress, but i think i would prefer her to play the nang rai (sorry if
i spelled that wrong 2). i think it suits her more, but seeing her play the
leading actress once in awhile is still somewhat refreshing^-^

fun

Expired Sarnie
I agree. I like more as nang rai, but playing nang ek once in awhile is refreshing. I don't mind her playing supporting either like how she was in Botan Gleep Sudtai.

cecilia

Staff member
i prefer her playing n'rai more -- but she suit in the kind of role she plays except when she PLAY TOO INNOCENTLY n'ek, then it gets on my nerve LOl

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i love this lady.. she is such a great actress..
i love her in every role..
but i super like her playing the n'rai hehe xp..

nalika

sarNie Hatchling
She's a great actress, she can pull off any role. But I would prefer she play more N'ek role.

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
BIG FAN HEA!!!

I think she match both n'ek/rai roles,
but for rite now as a n'ek
I'd like her to be in a slap/kiss/r-scene lakorn
cuz she got none out yet so far
that I know of

i like seeing ploy in both types of roles (n'ek and n'rai), but i guess i would have to say that i prefer seeing her as a n'rai...i'm just more used to seeing her in the n'rai role that whenever i see her in a n'ek role, i just automatically subconsciously expect her to do some b*tching and all...she makes one hell of a n'rai though...

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I like both role, because Ploy is one who can play either. When she's n'rai she makes me hate her, and when she cry I see n'ek in her. I really love that she can play for both, because sometimes or most of the time the n'rai don't end up with anyone in the end.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
a good actress can pulled off any role and i see shes not a boring type of actress cuz she choose to play any kind of role and dis make her one good actress...its good to play different role like benz...shes also one of my favorite actress..i perfer these kind of actress then the one that always stick wid the same role...btw i love ploy cherman

fun

Expired Sarnie
Well I take it all back. I am NOT convinced when she plays those nice innocent roles haha. It just didn't work out after watching that lakorn with Por as twins.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Ploy is good as Rai.

As I said in other forums and I say it again here, very unconvincing N'ek. Each time she tried to play innocent type of character(in her lakorn with Por and Dome) it just didn't work. Her voice becomes particularly annoying. She doesn't have the image nor the aura nor the acting to portray innocent nice harmless character. In addition she doesn't have that "class" which makes actresses like Noon, Anne or Aff "ultimate N'eks". In BGST she was pretty arrogant and conceited too. Even by looking at Kun Seuk Pictures she still has this aggressive vibe.
So far the only thai actresses who have succeeded in going from innocent harmless N'ek to bitchy and threatning N'rai convincingly, through lakorns I have watched are Bee Namthip and Yui. Even Aom can be good as a villain. I guess actresses like Ann and Noon can be good at that too but so far I have yet to see Ploy as the "versatile" actress some people sing here.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Preetam I agree with you on Ploy. Even her nang rai roles is the same, although I enjoy her rai roles. I don't get how an actress is immediately label as versatile if she does nang rai and nang ek roles. The only person to convince me is Benz. She is not the prettiest actress but as you watch her, she has this unique charm to her.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Benz is pretty. She has pretty curvy body and a very pretty smile. I tend to like dark skin tone more than light skin tone. In Khun Seuk promo pics she and Oh look more N'ek than Ploy.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
i love ploy. i think she is great in any roles rai or nang'ek. ploy is fantastic and beautiful! :) very SEXY and scandalous as well! HAHAHAHAH

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Guys I think she has improve herself to be versatile so I say she's good in both rai and n'ek complaining isn't good to u cos ur idols can't be versatile like her