What type of role do you perfer to see Ploy cherman in?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Um Alice that's not very nice to say since no one is comparing or anything. Everyone is good in their own way.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Ploy is good as Rai.

As I said in other forums and I say it again here, very unconvincing N'ek. Each time she tried to play innocent type of character(in her lakorn with Por and Dome) it just didn't work. Her voice becomes particularly annoying. She doesn't have the image nor the aura nor the acting to portray innocent nice harmless character. In addition she doesn't have that "class" which makes actresses like Noon, Anne or Aff "ultimate N'eks". In BGST she was pretty arrogant and conceited too. Even by looking at Kun Seuk Pictures she still has this aggressive vibe.
So far the only thai actresses who have succeeded in going from innocent harmless N'ek to bitchy and threatning N'rai convincingly, through lakorns I have watched are Bee Namthip and Yui. Even Aom can be good as a villain. I guess actresses like Ann and Noon can be good at that too but so far I have yet to see Ploy as the "versatile" actress some people sing here.
I have to agree with you on this one. i dont sense it from her either. the voice, eye and vibe i get is not n'ek TO ME. She's pretty and sexy but I like her as supporting or n'rai.

Alice, not that we like have our favorites and saying negative things about Ploy. Just an opinion of which role she suits better.

Benz is a good n'rai too and she's also pretty and sexy. I prefer her as n'rai as well because she's so good at it.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Ploy is good as Rai.

As I said in other forums and I say it again here, very unconvincing N'ek. Each time she tried to play innocent type of character(in her lakorn with Por and Dome) it just didn't work. Her voice becomes particularly annoying. She doesn't have the image nor the aura nor the acting to portray innocent nice harmless character. In addition she doesn't have that "class" which makes actresses like Noon, Anne or Aff "ultimate N'eks". In BGST she was pretty arrogant and conceited too. Even by looking at Kun Seuk Pictures she still has this aggressive vibe.
So far the only thai actresses who have succeeded in going from innocent harmless N'ek to bitchy and threatning N'rai convincingly, through lakorns I have watched are Bee Namthip and Yui. Even Aom can be good as a villain. I guess actresses like Ann and Noon can be good at that too but so far I have yet to see Ploy as the "versatile" actress some people sing here.
I to agree with you. I cant get convince when Ploy plays the N'ek role. It just
doesnt work for me. She is better as a Rai for sure...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Um Alice that's not very nice to say since no one is comparing or anything. Everyone is good in their own way.
I'm only mentioning on some that dislike Ploy and your not included cupid candy cos i
understand and know what u meant

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I have to agree with you on this one. i dont sense it from her either. the voice, eye and vibe i get is not n'ek TO ME. She's pretty and sexy but I like her as supporting or n'rai.

Alice, not that we like have our favorites and saying negative things about Ploy. Just an opinion of which role she suits better.

Benz is a good n'rai too and she's also pretty and sexy. I prefer her as n'rai as well because she's so good at it.
i understand its all of u gals its just an opinion but saying and repeating same subject
isn't doing any goods and i am not being rude to anyone if i did i could had use unpleasant words like a swearing in my sentence

Tuyah

sarNie Egg
I prefer seeing her als Nangek. I don't like it when the Nangrai outshines the Nangek, whenenver Ploy plays Nangrai she outshines her Nangek. I also loved her as Nang Ma and in her other Nangek roles. For me she is very versatile and a very good actress, same category as Benz and Chompoo.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Guys I think she has improve herself to be versatile so I say she's good in both rai and n'ek complaining isn't good to u cos ur idols can't be versatile like her
Sorry if you feel hurt but I don't think Ploy is a versatile actress. For example concerning actresses like Gale or Yui or Bee Namthip or Sammie Bunthida when they act as supporting or N'rai I think to myself "they can make good N'eks". And I am not wrong they are convincing as N'ek or nice innocent character. But about Ploy this is completly different ! When she acts N'rai or Supporting I just don't think she can make a good N'ek because of what she conveys. And after watching her lakorns with Por and Dome I wasn't wrong. She just didn't fit or striked as a N'ek. In her lakorn with Dome she just tried too hard (and I am not the only one who thought like that).

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sorry if you feel hurt but I don't think Ploy is a versatile actress. For example concerning actresses like Gale or Yui or Bee Namthip or Sammie Bunthida when they act as supporting or N'rai I think to myself "they can make good N'eks". And I am not wrong they are convincing as N'ek or nice innocent character. But about Ploy this is completly different ! When she acts N'rai or Supporting I just don't think she can make a good N'ek because of what she conveys. And after watching her lakorns with Por and Dome I wasn't wrong. She just didn't fit or striked as a N'ek. In her lakorn with Dome she just tried too hard (and I am not the only one who thought like that).
its ok preetam no need to sorry and I'm not even hurt either plus its over cos usually i
forget things easily cos i understand its ur own taste and opinion dear

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I like Yui, and I think she makes one of the best n'rai. When I see her as n'ek, I think she makes a better n'rai because of the way she look and I find her more convincing in n'rai roles. Ploy she has prove to me that she can be versatile in either n'rai or n'ek. When I watch her as n'ek, she made me forgot that she had been n'rai before. I think it's normal for everyone to have a different opinon it's really up to one taste and what they're more convince with.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't see any complaining. I just brought up another actress and even so I was not comparing. At least from my post, I made no comparison. To me Ploy cannot protray those innocent roles which is soley my opinion. She lacks that charm. Yeah sure she is bubbly but still she can't convince me. Even though (still not comparing just showing an example) Ann has never done a nang rai role but she has protrayed rai characeristic traits, I would consider her versatile even though she does not play nang rai roles. I hope this explain what I meant earlier. I do accept that Ploy does good in both role nang rai and nang ek minus the cute and innocent role. But I still prefer her as nang rai. Lately her rai roles has been the same. As in you can't tell her roles apart.