What your costumes for Halloween 2018 ??

P

PrincessKarina

A princess. This year I will be Princess Ariel (the mermaid version). Last year I was Princess Bell. ;) lol. This is for work.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
@PrincessKarina It’s funny because yesterday I was at my niece’s house and I couldn’t think of a costume! My niece then said, “ You can be Ariel because you have red hair now and you have that Ariel bow you bought from Disneyland!” Lol My hair isn’t too bright red like Ariel’s but I’m thinking about being Ariel too!

My bow looks like this: it’s really cute!

P

PrincessKarina

@PrincessKarina It’s funny because yesterday I was at my niece’s house and I couldn’t think of a costume! My niece then said, “ You can be Ariel because you have red hair now and you have that Ariel bow you bought from Disneyland!” Lol My hair isn’t too bright red like Ariel’s but I’m thinking about being Ariel too!

My bow looks like this: it’s really cute!

Lol aw how cute! Well a girl should always be a princess in anyone’s eyes. I was taught that. Have fun na darling! ;)

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Happy Halloween, everyone! Going out or not, please stay warm and be safe tonight! Also have fun!;) Saw this and thought it was cute:

Last edited:

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
hehee who could forget this scene from Mean Girls!

:p

credit as tagged on pic

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I went as an dark angel today and quickly realized it was a bad idea when my 80+ years old patients refused to go to therapy with me:facepalm: