What's for Dinner?

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
:coverlaf:  I know for some of you, it is barely lunch and for others not yet dinner time but wondering what everyone is having/making for dinner?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Well, went to hooter for lunch. For dinner going to a guy that works with hubby retirement party.

So, went to my friend's house the other day and she made mango salad and it was good. I had that with sticky rice.

sarN

sarNie Granny
well, asian ppl don't really have breakfast , lunch or dinner in that order  , at least not in my family lol -- our breakfast is left over from last night & rice  , we don't have lunch just goes straight to dinner 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oo I love the laos' mango salad! My bestfriend makes it so good. Aww I miss her :cry:. I don't know what I'm going to have for dinner. :scratchhead2:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I only like the mango salad with the dried shrimp...without the shrimp I don't want it.

When I was at Bali we went to Guta...and they have this Thai restaurant (was tired of Bali's food at that point) I ordered mango salad but it was made from Thai mangoes...holy cow it was so good. And they have the best black been coffee ever.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I had some leftover pho broth from yesterday so I will be making a bowl of noodles with it for tonight plus we had some fried chickens from yesterday made with 3 different batter mixes - tom yum (I bought it at my local Asian market so I want to try it out, it is a little spicy), tempura & tom yum with corn starch (this is the most crunchiest one).

cecilia

Staff member
Today's menu:
Breakfast: Yogurt with oatmeal/dates and banana
Lunch: Chipotle chicken sandwich
Dinner: Chicken Kao Piak, papaya salad w/leaf lettuce and watermelon for dessert lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Mango salad, grill teriyaki chickens, apple salad with crusted walnuts and dried cranberry with olive oil and balsamic...fruit was cherry. I think I ate too much.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It depends on what kind of sushi. I'v had some very good sushi in San Diego and I also like Korean BBQ in Virginia.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ever since my best friend start buying acl. & bring them to drink at the shop ( after work hour 11pm b/c she heart broken by her cheated bf & want company to drink w/ her), I somehow got influence by her & indulge too much , that now , I would buy random beer/wine & leave it in the cooler at the shop lol but don't worry I never finish it , just a cup & the rest I give to the artist or my parent .

sarN

sarNie Granny
My first Jack Daniels Honey ( bff brought to drink at the shop to heal her wounded heart -- I went crazy & we did took pictures of ourselves drinking it raw). She such a bad influence loll .