What's you major?

kristin

sarNie Egg
Hehe I took the initative.

Currently I am a pre-business major (required for undergrads?? i forgot what they told me) but my real major is Business Administration.

But I'm planning on transfering to a different college that actually has my intended major which is International Business.

Babyt

sarNie Elites
kristin said:
Hehe I took the initative.
Currently I am a pre-business major (required for undergrads?? i forgot what they told me) but my real major is Business Administration.

But I'm planning on transfering to a different college that actually has my intended major which is International Business.
[post="41987"][/post]​
hey!! my major is INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS TOO...but i'm gonna declare a second major which is international relations..

juicee

sarNie Elites
i'm doubling in molecular and cell biology and english literature, with a minor in political science.

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
juicee said:
i'm doubling in molecular and cell biology and english literature, with a minor in political science.
[post="42018"][/post]​

wow...hardcore....lol...good luck...

biology/pre-med...digging myself an early grave <_<

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
Thanx Kristin 4 taking the initiative

since I'm requesting this thread, I should tell 'bout my major too

actually, I haven't declared my major yet, but I'm interested in Business too...Accountant...
even thu I want to major in the Science field cuz that's more promising...
but it'll take me too long...not as hard worker as Juicee...doubling major...hehe

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Home etc baby!! I plan on being a househusband.

Btw, I really love my sewing class. I never knew that it is such an art form. :rolleyes:

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
P'Marduk househusband??? ...lol.... and sewing classes???.... anyways im not sure of wat i am going to major in maybe business administrative or international business...

Kina

Dubsteppin'
gosh, all u business people.

i'm the only one majoring in Nursing eh....specifically, i wanna be a Certified Nurse Anesthetist. i love nursing in general but i also want to be financially secured and with CNA, i am very secured..big money! big money! lol

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
yeah, I was planning to be a nurse too bcuz u make like $40 / hr...but somehow changed mind

Kina

Dubsteppin'
Lynn ( or is Linn, can't remember hehehe..sorri):
yeah, I was planning to be a nurse too bcuz u make like $40 / hr...but somehow changed mind
$40/hr is the initial salary, usualy for RN's, but while ur working as an RN, u can go bk to school and work on a master degree for something advance, which means more money, of course.

im gonna master in Certified Nurse Anesthetist and the initial salary for that is ABOUT $120/hour. :shocked:

i love to help people thats all and with this, get the whole package of making people feel better, which makes me feel better in return, and ill be financially secured. :D