What's your best/favorite Ann/Ken lakorn? (Pick One)

What's your best/favorite Ann/Ken lakorn? (Pick One)

• Rang Ngao

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Oum Ruk

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Sawan Biang

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • Soot Sanae Ha

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • 365 Wan Hang Ruk

Votes: 5 13.2%

• Total voters

thailover01

sarNie Adult
HONESTLY i love all of Ann/Ken lakorns together...but if i had to pick ONE only...it would be....

*Soot Sanae Ha**

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Definitely Sood Sanae Ha. I do like Oum Ruk as well but I personally thought they had overall better chemistry in their later projects. They gave great performances in SB but I wouldn't consider it as my favourite nor is it a lakorn that I can watch over and over again unlike their other lakorns.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I love Sood Seangha so so much...i currently rewatching it right now...da reason y i love this lakorn is tat out of all hunderd of Thai lakorn, this one have da most refreshing storyline ever!!! Even Tho i also love Sawan Bieng, sadly it a remake...so my vote go to Sood Seangha...Go KA!!!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
OMG!!!! I CAN'T PICK!! IT'S A TIE FOR ME!!! HAHA

BUT IF I WAS HELD AT GUNPOINT AND FORCED TO PICK ONE, I WOULD SAY OUM RUK, BECAUSE IT HAS ALL THE MOODS I WANT OF ALL THEIR LAKORNS...DRAMA, COMEDY, R-SCENE (SORT OF), AND BABY. LOL

I ALMOST DIED LAUGHING WHEN SHE STARTED CRAVING AND EATING FLOWERS. AHAHHAHA!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Sawan Biang so intense. Love their acting, man 2009 was when I couldnt find a good lakorn, good thing i came across it. Lol the OST caught me and I stayed watching it. so obsessed with it till this day.

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Favorite? For me, it has to be Oum Rak. Their chemistry was amazing in there! The whole lakorn included everything a fan could ask for: comedic/ teasing scenes, quarreling/ bickering scenes, bed/ sweet scenes, beautiful/ nature scenery, flawless acting...need I name more?

Best? Best goes to Sawan Biang. Okay Kawee started off as an asshole at first but you gotta love this a-hole because the hottie Ken brought this character to life! He portrayed so well...no, no, he did an amazing job as Kawee. He made me hate and love him at the same time. Acting wise? Everyone was superb! Everything about this lakorn was great.

I know this isn't part of the poll but I thought their cutest lakorn together was Sood Saneha. All those cute/ adorable thing they did together: Alin calling Din "Khru Cook", calling herself "Cook's girl" near the end, Alin's overprotectivness of Din, all of Alin and Nai Tua Piek's scenes, all of the scenes Alin and Din cooked together...oh my gosh, everything they did seemed all too cute.

Thumbs up to Ken and Ann, my forever favorite onscreen couple!

fun

Expired Sarnie
ann best performance is... geez can I say all of them. ken best performance is oum ruk and sawan bieng. my favorite lakorn has to be oum ruk for the win. I swear it had everything in that lakorn. I laughed to the point of almost dying, I cried to the point of a flood. I was angry to the point of murder. I was revive with all the sweetness going on around.

all in all I love each lakorn in different ways. I hope to see another lakorn were ken and ann go head to head. in rn, ann took all attention. ken stole or n sb. ann snatched it back w sood sanaeha n 365. now for their one last time pairing as pranang I want them on equal terms battling it out lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
They're all great!!! But IF I were to choose the best and my favorite from these 5, I'd say:

Best: Oum Ruk, Rang Ngao, Sood Sanaeha, 365 Wan Hang Ruk, then Sawan Biang.
Favorite: 365 Wan Hang Ruk, Sood Sanaeha, Oum Ruk, Rang Ngao, then Sawan Biang.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
phatman said:
They're all great!!! But IF I were to choose the best and my favorite from these 5, I'd say:

Best: Oum Ruk, Rang Ngao, Sood Sanaeha, 365 Wan Hang Ruk, then Sawan Biang.
Favorite: 365 Wan Hang Ruk, Sood Sanaeha, Oum Ruk, Rang Ngao, then Sawan Biang.

Chang of heart! HEHE.

Best Lakorn: Rang NgaoOum RukSood Sanaeha365 Wan Hang Ruk, then Sawan Biang.
Best Performance by Ken: Sawan Biang, Oum RukSood Sanaeha, Rang Ngao, then 365 Wan Hang Ruk.
Best Performance by Ann: Rang Ngao, Sood Sanaeha, Oum Ruk365 Wan Hang Ruk, then Sawan Biang.
Favorite: 365 Wan Hang RukSood SanaehaOum RukRang Ngao, then Sawan Biang.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I never finish any Ken/Anne lakorn.

it's been ages and I keep telling myself to make time for Sawan Biang lol but OMG..I never could watch it yet. lol I don't know why.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Lol still stuck on SB. Not including the R-scenes, I love when Ken went to find Anne and when he did he did everything to win her heart. Ken made Kawee so awesome. So great at being mean then to making you feel bad for him urggg.

Its the soft side of Kawee that made this lakorn my favorite.