Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tub Tawan(Aum)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nang Barb(Ae/Aum/Andy,etc)

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Poll what is your favorite lakorn and please do vote....

Mine let see I like all of her lakorns with Chakrit, Andrew, Johnny, Num, etc...

Jessica

sarNie Egg
First of all, I think every lakorn benz is in is great!!! :D
The koo kum is my favorite because there's num AND benz, there's such a great chemistry between them.

Cinderella

sarNie Hatchling
wow! such a hard decision! i like Nang barb, this movie showed her real talent! Also I think it was her biggest challenge and she did great!
but i choose lai manut because her & charkrit are great together.

Jessica

sarNie Egg
i love her with chakrit too...lai manut, the first lakorn where I noticed benz (That was when I became a fan :D

hansonie

sarNie Egg
Definately Lom Huan for me. I love her character too, she's sweet and strong. Also it's the lakorn that made me a Benz fan ;)

cikna

sarNie Adult
KOOGUM is one of my all time favourite Thai drama!! Love the chemistry between Benz and Num. Still hoping for it to be shown in Malaysian shores. :loool:

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow benz had so many good lakorns..its nothard to choose for me cuz ive never seen any of her old lakorns..actually i dont remember..i do know i wasnt a fan of hers before..and plus i didnt start watching lakorn until i was 14 or 13..i did seen koo kum..but i like nang barb the most

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
i've seen a few of Benz lakorn, but she never caught my attention..only till i saw her in koo kum with Num..so i'll vote for that...It was such a sad movie, i remember crying while i was watching it ahahah Beside, i really like the chemistry between Benz and Num

red

sarNie Hatchling
benz has a good chemistry with most of the men with she plays. But after seen many of her movies, I can't help to thinking that she and Aum are the best couple . They definitely are! I love them so much in the lom huan.

cecilia

Staff member
KOOGUM ... I love her in koogum..and then i follow her work after that..

navy

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:
KOOGUM ... I love her in koogum..and then i follow her work after that..
[post="134105"][/post]​
Me too. I follow her work after Koogum.

She's great in any role...made me cried in Koo gum, laugh in Sapai kafak, got thrill in Nang Barb, and such a sweetheart in Lumhuan with Aum.

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
i like Benz in Lom Huan with Aum A. but since it's not on the list i voted for Tub Tawan because she is so good at portraying her character in it.