What's your most favorite lakorn from 2014?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I know the year hasn't ended yet, but it's close! We're in September, only three more months until 2015. Hehe. Anyway, what's your most favorite lakorn from 2014...so far?? I didn't watch that many, surprisingly. These are the lakorns I've seen/sneak peeked so far this year:

CH5 Koom Nang Kruan (Toomtam Y., Mo M. & Pinky S.): I watched this one because I thought Toomtam and Mo looked cute together, but I didn't finish it. I lost interest because the storyline was getting nowhere, and I wasn't fond of Mo's acting either. 

CH3 Yah Leum Chun (Tik J. & Anne T.): Disappointing is all I gotta say. Watched the first half and last episode only. Wonderful cast, wonderful acting, horribly written story. The end.

CH3 Ruk Nee Jhe Jud Hai (Rome T.  and Matt P.): I haven't finished this one yet and I do plan on finishing it whenever. This has an interesting plot, it's just paced and written weirdly and differently from other lakorns I've seen. Haha. Rome's hair is also VERY bothersome, so it's making it harder for me to want to continue right away. They should fire his hair stylist. No kidding!

CH3 Ruk Tong Oom (Great W. & Matt P.): Another Matt lakorn that I attempted. I actually like Matt and Great's chemistry, they're my KA substitute. Very unfortunate for them to be in this lakorn though because I didn't like it. I started watching it, but stopped because there were just way too many unnecessary side characters. 

CH7 Lah Ruk Sut Kob Fah (Weir S. & MinP.): Now this lakorn had potential to be my favorite, but it kind of lost it for its unnecessary killing off of important characters; the typical thing CH7 writers like to do in their dramatic lakorns. Not the right thing to do I say. It hasn't ended yet, so we'll have to see how the last few episodes play out. Will it redeem it's potential...? 

CH3 Fai Nai Wayu (Aum A. & Matt P.): This lakorn was really strange. Literally. Haha. It felt like a mystery/suspense lakorn even though it's really not that suspenseful of a story. It's the way they edited it with the sound effects and everything. Anyway I skipped the second half and watched the last episode only because the story was getting funky. Aum was totally hot though. So. If you guys wanna just check him out. Go for it!

So...*drum roll*...what's my most favorite lakorn from 2014...none at the moment. I enjoyed Lah Ruk Sut Kob Fah the most, but it definitely is not a favorite yet. 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I honestly did not watch much lakorns this year, none of them have really impressed me. Even my bias, Chalida's Cubic was a disappointment. Despite not being an Anne fan, I was looking forward to YLC, but it was a pretty big disappointment, the only reason why I finished it was because of Kong and Sririta along with the twins. 

LOL.....I seriously forgot what I watched and didn't watched cuz I've taken a break from the lakorn world. But as far as I know, there hasn't been a memorable/favorite lakorn for 2014, yet.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
My absolute favorite this year has got to be Loog Tard. I loved every piece of it. Ken & Bella are extremely compatible. This lakorn was done really well. The writers didn't try to exaggerate anything. It wasn't boring. 10/10

I didn't watch many lakorns but the other shows worth mentioning are:

Jao Sao Salatan, A nice light lakorn. If you skip the boring parts of the side characters it's pretty enjoyable to see Kwan & Om. They are my current most favorite koo-jin. 6/10

Hua Jai Teun, Again, I watched this for Kwan & Om. This was a little boring and not what I was expecting. I didn't watch the ending yet. 3(4)/10.

Roy Rak Huk Liem Tawan, Good and simple. I loved Taew & Mario in here. Takeshi & Seiko couldn't have been anyone else but them. Everything else was quite bland and very repetitive. i.e. unnecessary fighting, love triangle's and love squares... blaaah! 10/10 (for takeshi & seiko) but 3/10 for the whole plot.

Roy Fun Tawan Deud, Lovely pair, Nadech & Yaya were perfect leads for this. 10/10 for their pairing but 1.5/10 for the plot. Boooooooring.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Here is my list of lakorns that I've seen so far this year.. I haven't started on many that I want to so I might be adding more later :)

Fai Nai Wayu w/ Aum A. & Matt - I thought it was alright, a bit dragging though. I think at the time I was watching it, it was probably the best lakorn on air.

Samee Tee Tra w/ Pop, Ploy, & Jui - This lakorn made it official for me that I wasn't fond of Ploy. She was really annoying in it and it made me like Jui even more.. LOL, funny how things work right?

Cubic w/ Bomb & Mint - I kind of enjoyed it. I really wish someone else played it besides Bomb. He doesn't cut it for me at all. Bomb ruin the whole thing for me.

Yah Luem Chun w/ Tik & Ann - Like everyone said waste of great actors. I didn't even finish it, yes it was that horrible.

Fai Ruk Plerng Kaen w/ (S)Mart & Yam - The ending was kind of disappointing but ok since n'eak is soo young. I find liking Yam in this one.

Sanaeha Sunya Kaen w/ Dome & Janie - I enjoyed it but Dome made me sick.

Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan w/ Mario & Taew - It was boring at times but a reunite with them two was great to see. No complaining here!

Dao Kiang Duen w/ Ken P & Namtarn - Love these two hope they reunite soon :) I like this one.

Ruk Thong Oum w/ Great & Matt - One of my fav couples. It is a funny one. *THIS IS MY FAVORTIE LAKORN FOR 2014*

Currently watching Sai See Plerng w/ Por & Chompoo - I'm liking it so far.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Sadly no lakorn has not made it onto my best drama list nor my favorite list. Just sad. Very sad.

Most adorable- Rak Tong Oom, Matt P. & Grate
Most anticipated- Yah Leum Chun, Ann T. & Tik P.
Most disappointing- Yah Leum Chun, Ann T. & Tik P...SMH.
Most interesting- Dao Kiang Deuan, Namtarn & Ken P.
Most favorite-...none yet...leaning towards Samee Teetra because of the excellent cast...minus Diana Flipo.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Samee Tee Tra - Pope and Ploy have good chemistry perfect match 
Ruk Nee Jhe Jud Hai - Rome portray as twin really well love Matt too
Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan - love MarioTaew 
Dao Kiang Duen - love Kichy kennamtarn phet&toey 

aymieluvsyu637 said:
@thatsouthernasianchick - I am not fond of Diana as well.. I dunno something about her face.. me no like LOL
I don't like her either...at least yet. Her acting doesn't convince me yet. But, her character in Samee Teetra was sweet. I like her character in the lakorn just not her.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I can't even remember what has been on this year. Had to look at the 2014 thread and yeah there was not 1 lakorn I watched from beginning to end except for Wiang Roy Dao. And that ended up being a big disappointment too.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
jeanie1 said:
I can't even remember what has been on this year. Had to look at the 2014 thread and yeah there was not 1 lakorn I watched from beginning to end except for Wiang Roy Dao. And that ended up being a big disappointment too.
Haha, Same here, had to look through to remember the ones I've watched.

Asy

sarNie Immature
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Most adorable- Rak Tong Oom, Matt P. & Grate
Most anticipated- Yah Leum Chun, Ann T. & Tik P.
Most disappointing- Yah Leum Chun, Ann T. & Tik P...SMH.
Most interesting- Dao Kiang Deuan, Namtarn & Ken P.
Most favorite-...none yet...leaning towards Samee Teetra because of the excellent cast...minus Diana Flipo.

lol it's funny how most anticipated finally became the most disappointing

Gloriawongpuapan

C’est La Vie
Yeah, Yah Leum Chun was disappointing. I still love Anne, Tik, and Rita though.

Overall, The Rising Sun series is my favorite for 2014. That's it though  :mellow: 

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
CH3 Saeng Dao Klang Jai (Phet & Yard) - Although this wasn't a prime time lakorn, this is by far my favorite of the year. I like the characters and the story was easy to follow with no crazy nang'rais or super evil villain. Phet and Yard had great chemistry as well. :D

CH3 Dao Kieng Duen (Ken & Namtarn) - Some parts were rushed and some dragged, but I enjoyed the lakorn very much. Kichy & PheToey were adorable.

CH3 Samee TeeTra (Pope & Ploy) - Besides the cat fights, I think Pope and Ploy make a lovely couple and their chemistry was great. Jui really brought out and shined in her role though I hated her character. :)

CH7 Jao Sao Salatan (Om & Kwan) - I found this lakorn quiet amusing. Kwan and Om had great chemistry and I like the story line (though it could use some more work).