What's your top 5 thai actress???

mewninii

sarNie Egg
1. Kob Suvanant - I believe she's the most diverse/versatile actress ever. Spanning so many amazing dramas and so many different characters. No one plays revenge like she does. To me, there's never going to be another like Kob.
2. Mew Nittha - Absolutely refreshing to see her grow lakorn after lakorn, I love how she continuously takes on different roles to challenge herself and is not afraid to play second fiddle to other actresses. Her fashion sense is absolutely gorgeously perfect.
3. Noon Woranuch - What can I say? It's noon lol. She's so beautiful and her experienced acting shows in every lakorn.
4. Pim Pimprapa - Year after year I wait for this girl to get some attention. Once upon a time comes along and she proves she's deserving nang'ek status. Her eyes are so beautiful and emotional.
5. Kwan Usamanee

P

PrincessKarina

Oh I kind of forgot AFF altho she is no longer in the industry..... She'll always be my favorite.... :)

Moothy

sarNie Egg
Saw this randomly, hoping it's not too late to comment. :icon12:

Top 5 for me:
1. Vill W.
2. Yaya S.
3. Taew N.
4. Bella C.
5. Mew N.

buroguhonyaku

sarNie Hatchling
1. Vill Wannarot
2. Man Jintara (haven't seen much of her but she was REALLY pretty in the 80's)
3. Young Janie (current Janie's smile makes me uncomfortable).
4. ?
5. ?

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
As for the new generation, it's Mew !!!! I like Taew as well but I've only watched one of hers.
I have only watched one of Mew's and a little bit of her lakorn with Chom but I'm wowed by her already lol! I can't wait for Rak Nakara, two talented actresses!

D~D

sarNie Adult
I have only watched one of Mew's and a little bit of her lakorn with Chom but I'm wowed by her already lol! I can't wait for Rak Nakara, two talented actresses!
Which one of Mew's Lakorn that you had watched??

Ummm.. back to Mew and Taew,---- I was so thrill about Mew and Taew working together and then I heard about who the P'ek was :eek:, I wasn't so fond of him that I'm gonna skip their Lakorn. Actually, I wasn't much into the story line as well. :pancarta:
So far, I've only watched 4 of Mews Lakorn:) and I liked all 4 that I've picked. :p

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Which one of Mew's Lakorn that you had watched??

Ummm.. back to Mew and Taew,---- I was so thrill about Mew and Taew working together and then I heard about who the P'ek was :eek:, I wasn't so fond of him that I'm gonna skip their Lakorn. Actually, I wasn't much into the story line as well. :pancarta:
So far, I've only watched 4 of Mews Lakorn:) and I liked all 4 that I've picked. :p
I have watched Tarm Ruk Keun Jai cause of Nadech lol but I ended up adoring her, also her cameos in BH were also cute! I'm not that fond of mark in person but I don't mind him as an actor lol, so excited to see Mew play n'rai, I think she'll be awesome!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Update Today generation
Matt
Sammie
Nao
Tubtim
That's it. I remove Vill cause after all those years girl doesn't reflect on her acting and struggle.

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Here is my new list of top 5 favorite Thai actresses.

My #1 of all time are Matt Peeranee, Mint Chalida, and Mew Nittha. I love these three actresses equally.

Right now I only follow these three actresses.

I remove Kimberly Voltemas from my list of top 5.

P

PrincessKarina

For me:
1. Kim
2. Mew N.
3. Vill W.
But that's not 5! Lol. Let us hear your last 2? :p
Mine changes all the time but here we go:
1. Aff (always and forever) so she needs to return asap!
2. Taew (dang she is rocking her roles lately)
3. Mew N (she is too adorable not to mention she matches all her p'eks).
4. Ploy C (she used to be so hot stuff to me)
5. Poo (dang she is exotically HOT to me even though she is not great at acting). Lol.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
But that's not 5! Lol. Let us hear your last 2? :p
Mine changes all the time but here we go:
1. Aff (always and forever) so she needs to return asap!
2. Taew (dang she is rocking her roles lately)
3. Mew N (she is too adorable not to mention she matches all her p'eks).
4. Ploy C (she used to be so hot stuff to me)
5. Poo (dang she is exotically HOT to me even though she is not great at acting). Lol.
Lolzzz...Mine changes all the time too, but here the last 2:
Taew
Mai (her acting isn't reach my goad, but I love her beautiful face/body shape. Ployc C is great too.