What's your type/spec?

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oh, shoot, I'm not a hopelessly romantic LOL b/c none of the 7 sigh hit the spot , I'm like a fish , put anything in my bowl , I'll chase him

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I added up all points & got 4 points out of 7 points lol :D. I'm 57% a hopeless romantic lol :p.

1. 1/2
2. 1/2
3. 1/2
4. 1 HAHAHA
5. 1/2
6. 1/2
7. 1/2

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
I don't have special type of guy... But physically handsome, tall, older than me, dress well & likes exercise /sports... A guy that loves me deeply, loves travelling, honest, patient, caring, smart, want to have one child or two after one year of marriage and the last thing : as rich as me or richer or else my parents won't accept him... xD

Do you think that guy will ever exist ? :p

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Watching lakorns made my standards even higher loooooool sometimes I imagine myself with the male lead or having a boyfriend who has somewhat similar qualities with the pra'ek that I like.

Age: Same age/months younger/1-2 years older, maximum of 5 maybe.
Ethnicity/Nationality: Doesn't matter
Religion: Roman Catholic (same as mine), but if he has a different view, I'll respect it as well
Looks: As long as he is well-groomed and presentable enough
Health: No to smoking, too much drinking and illegal drugs
Personality: Sense of humor, open-minded, understanding, non-judgmental, Work/Family-oriented, Friendly, Supportive
Dislikes: Too possessive, judgmental, narrow-minded, abusive, self-centered

Last edited:

GueSs

TyziR
I like girls who are knowledgeable, likes to read. Family person, a homebody like me not at all materialistic. I usually am just friends with girls first before we start a relationship. Had an ex that I'm still friends with who I dated for 5 so it's I think it's really good to be friends first, lol. I've been with the same loving lady for 11 years. She's so nice, honest and caring. Just an all around good person. We get along really well. You know you can absolutely love with someone and not like them? Well, we love and like each other, lol.

Ms.Zoe

This is funny :risas3:...half of me agree with it half of me still stay hopeful hahaha.

Ahhh Shang....LOL this is funny too! Shang is my first animated p'ek, reasons are that he is a general, knows martial arts & so much other qualities of his that I like lol :D.

Cr as tagged & to all rightful owners

Last edited:

Ms.Zoe

Patience & Persistence! (Adding to my list :) )

Yesterday I was reminded about these 2 qualities in a man that I find very attractive, all thanks to this drama I have just recently finished watching lol. I want a man who have both patience & persistence with me because I am not myself sometimes :risas3:.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Peeps have mentioned many great qualities already!! But heres more for me: I kind of like the strong and silent type. A masculine man is a turn on for me :love: Someone who would be a good husband and a good father and provider for our children. Someone who takes our relationship seriously, someone who would still love me when I’m no longer young and not looking like when I’m in my twenties. Someone who I’m attracted to physically too. Someone who is attentive to my needs and wants. Someone who is willing to fight for our relationship. Someone who isn’t proud and arrogant. Someone who is realistic about relationships and comes from a humble upbringing and is hard working. :icon12: Someone who’d still love me in the morning, after he knows all my flaws and imperfections. Ah, I’d love him forever.:worship2::worship2:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Not sure I've posted in this thread yet but since it's relatively a new year, plus the fact that I'm newly single (lol), I'd like to share my ideal type.

Someone who's true to himself. Says what he means and means what he says.

An honest person who expresses themselves truthfully.

Someone who's loyal and decisive about what they want.

A man who is "loog poochai".