What's your type/spec?

cecilia

Staff member
LOL I've been watching one too many comedians and funny men lately and develop this affection for them ... just thought I'll ask here what's everyone's type? 

mayag

sarNie Adult
Oh man...the list will go on forever!
But if I must sum it up...someone who shares the same sense of humour as me, is honest, patient, caring, shrewd, modest, not short-tempered, loves the arts, loves travelling, open to trying new things, and doesn't take life too seriously. XD

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
For me, I look for honesty, good sense of humor, but knows when to stop when its not appropriate, Adventurous, and somewhat goodlooking. :)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
When i was younger i had a long list but the list shrinks as you get older lol. Now I just like guys who is financially sound, makes more then he spends, responsible, dress well, can carry on a conversation and open minded, and not a jerk.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I used to have this list of what I look for in a guy but now that list is getting shorter & shorter :lol: because the guy who would get all the points from my list does not exist or he is extinct like the dinosaurs :loool:.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
@ cecilia - what about you? What is your type besides the new affection you have for funny guys?

@ mayag & Ncmeowmeow25 - you ladies have a list too :lol:.

Has anyone in here being considered picky? I have been considered picky :secret:.

My list was too specific & now it is more general :loool:. I look for guys who have the same look on life like me, we could have our differences because too much similarities could be boring but at the end of day I want us to be happy with the decisions we make together. I want a guy that I connect with on the spiritual level because when we are old we will help each other preparing for the journey we will have after leaving this Earth...Geeeezzzzz I sound like an old lady (yes I am known as the old lady in my family :rolleyes:) but yes that is me, I tend to think way way way ahead :lol:. When we are young, busy living the hectic life with work, family & children, I look for guys who are hard working domestically included  :lol:, put family first before friends, financially stable, not too old or young comparing with my age  :lol:, not too good looking or bad looking :lol:, good listeners, open minded & outgoing on same levels like me, humorous always make me laugh, love my family as his family (I will love his family as my own), love his wife & children...I will stop here or else I could go on forever :lol:.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ms.Zoe said:
@ cecilia - what about you? What is your type besides the new affection you have for funny guys?
@ mayag & Ncmeowmeow25 - you ladies have a list too :lol:.

Has anyone in here being considered picky? I have been considered picky :secret:.

My list was too specific & now it is more general :loool:. I look for guys who have the same look on life like me, we could have our differences because too much similarities could be boring but at the end of day I want us to be happy with the decisions we make together. I want a guy that I connect with on the spiritual level because when we are old we will help each other preparing for the journey we will have after leaving this Earth...Geeeezzzzz I sound like an old lady (yes I am known as the old lady in my family :rolleyes:) but yes that is me, I tend to think way way way ahead :lol:. When we are young, busy living the hectic life with work, family & children, I look for guys who are hard working domestically included  :lol:, put family first before friends, financially stable, not too old or young comparing with my age  :lol:, not too good looking or bad looking :lol:, good listeners, open minded & outgoing on same levels like me, humorous always make me laugh, love my family as his family (I will love his family as my own), love his wife & children...I will stop here or else I could go on forever :lol:.
Lol that's why I'm still single. I am even more picky now then before. if i have to share my life again, I don't want to share one with a good enough, I want one that is too good to pass up. Lol my mom said imma be single forever lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I have this crazy idea ever since I was a girl , sound silly but i always hoped one day a man will buy me a comb & use it on my hair. I love mess hair therefore I comb my hair like twice a week & till this day my mom still comb my hair every chance she get hahaha ^^^ I guess if a man does this I will marry him.

cecilia

Staff member
My someone would be caring, giving, kind, and humble. Other traits: adventurous and mature with a sense of humor (regardless of age differences; 6-5 years younger or 10 years older lol). Able to accept and forgive my small 'unintentional' mistakes easily; no nitpicking, please. Also, able to see and accept others' differences with open mind/arm. Last but very important, a faithful man who puts his family first or second to God :) sounds like a man version of me; explains why my bff told me to just marry myself lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
That sound nice & add one more thing , he doesn't smoke weed *sigh* I live in Atlanta & 9/10 guys I meet does weed , shoot it seen like EVERYONE does it .

cecilia

Staff member
I don't like smoker either :( I want him to live longer than me lol

Ah! Forgot one thing ... I want someone who can eat my simple and easy pho dish without complains  :lol:

Reactions: fun

byebye

sarNie OldFart
When I was younger I wanted to marry just a conservative guy. Of course, I marry the opposite. But rarely do one gets everything in a spouse. Just hope he is good to you. Real men are like a needle in a haystack nowadays...so darn hard to find lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
Amen to that Ceci. I am not a terrible cook but I ain't great either. If anyone is willing to eat my food and appreciate instead of complain, unless he prefers to be the chef of the house LOL I am good.

I guess you can say I am super picky. It's very hard for people to believe me that I am have been single all my life LOL my sister's friend thought I was a lesbian HAHA!!! No, I like men. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh man I can't stand picky eaters and I hate it when they tell me everything I cook taste good, How the heck is that going to help me improve?! Be a critic darn it! But don't turn your nose! I hate guys who are snobby eaters!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Haha my mom has been complaining to me about my cooking all my life lol haven't improved. It's weird that I follow exactly what my mom does but the outcome is never the same lol 

sarN

sarNie Granny
I have n/p cooking . grab a chair & cook rice since I was 3 . I been cooking for my family & at temple event for years & I learn even more receipt while living oversea. My man will never stave , just give me a good man , i'll make him lick his toe .

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Just because you are a good cook doesn't mean he will like it. People have different tastes and likes. I'm a super cook, yet when i cook for others, they complain. Like my family, they like to eat things a little saltier than me, so what i consider good, they say its not enough. My mom loves very spicy, my dad likes less spicy. I have to literally cook three of the same food just to satisfy everyone. Anyways. I have a very long long list as well. My mom tells me to stop being picky and go get married, I'm like no, I'll be single forever, because my type of guy does not exist in real life.

I want someone who doesn't do drugs aka, smoking, drinking, weed...etc. Drinking is only allowed when in the right circumstances for example, during a wedding where he or i are related to the bride or groom. No partying late at night, maybe just a little get together without alcohol. Decent looking. Good cook. loves to read, write, sing, listen to music, and dance. Has to accept everything that comes with me.