When a Man Loves a Women

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I've been having GG fever for a while now and can't seem to get my mind off of them. Every time I see them and their interactions, I just Fin to the max. So I decided to write a fanfic that was also inspired by an MV that Mayag had shared with me.
 
Here are two MVs I made for the Fanfic. It's same video with different songs that I think will fit my fanfic. :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot1niIwrMRA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAHPLi4Ujb0
 
When a Man Loves a Women
Scene 1: Bauk Ruk

Once again she was pushed into him , almost sending him flying if it weren't for Dome on the other side of him. Gam gave a glare to Tum, who ignored it and just moved closer, pushing Gam closer to Gun as Dome did the same to Gun. Gam tried to stop, but with Tum using all his weight, she had no choice but to fake a smile toward the camera.
  "Enough, Tum." Gam whispered to Tum.
  "How is it enough?" Tum questioned with a playful smile, "right Gun?
Gun couldn't stop smiling as he nodded over to Tum.
  "Right, it's not enough, come here." Gun said, wrapping his arms around Gam, pulling her closer to the point where there wasn't another way of getting closer. Or was there?
Gam let out a small chuckle, feeling offended at their joke. Just because she doesn't have a boyfriend, they had to make fun of her. She knew they meant well, but it was too much for her to accept. Every time they hang out together, it was a reminder that she was still single. Not that she doesn't have someone she secretly liked, just that, that person has never seen her in the same way she saw him. She was trying to hide her true feelings inside in front of the cameras, which was getting so hard over time.
As soon as the camera-men and reporters left, Gun let go of Gam and she was free to go off in her own direction. Tum and Dome hustled close to Gun as they whispered to each other, sneaking peeks at Gam once in a while. Gam who went to the table to grab some food noticed the three guys acting weird.
  "Hey, what are you talking about behind my back?" Gam questioned, shocking the three of them.
The group broke up and stood side by side, smiling sheepishly at her. Gam caught Gun's eyes first which were staring at hers sweetly. She quickly turned away unable to keep eye contact too long. The guys laughed as  Gun walked over to Gam, holding his arms out.
  "Oh, don't do that..., don't be angry, smile." Gun said as he pulled Gam into a hug.
Gam tried backing away.
  "Don't, don't you dare Gun." Gam said, pushing him away.
Dome and Tum stood where they were and laughed.
  "Look at this couple, so sweet all the time." Tum whispered to Dome, even though Gun and Gam could hear it.
  "Not just too sweet, very sweet." Dome replied.
Gun and Gam stopped and looked over to Tum and Dome with death stares, Gun's arm still wrapped around Gam's shoulders. Tum and Dome turned away in fear. Gun's smile came back on and he turned to Gam while she was still looking at Tum and Dome.
  "Ruk na." he whispered quietly into Gam's right ear.
Gam was shocked and with widened eyes, she turned to look at him. Is this for real? Gun had that smile on, that smile that he always had on when looking at her. Those eyes that always smiled when he saw her. Yet Gam knew these boys would always tease her. Gam chuckled and removed his arm from around her shoulder and stepped away.
  "Enough." Gam said, still giggling.
  "Gam, ruk na." Gun said again, still trying to grab her.
Gam glared at him.
  "I said that it's enough!" Gam shouted in anger.
Gam pushed Gun away and hurried out the door. Gun quickly ran after her. He caught up and grabbed her arm.
  "Let go of me, I've had enough of this." Gam said, "All your joking around, I can't take anymore of it."
  "Why?!" Gun shouted, "Why did you get mad at just something little like this?!"
Gam looked up into Gun's eyes.
  "To you it may seem little, but to me it means a lot!" Gam replied, "You're making fun of my love life here."
  "I know it's your love life, but I always say I love you before this." said Gun, "What's the reason to get this mad?!"
  "Because I don't know what to think, all those sweet stares you give me, those smiles, those words you say, sometimes you confuse me, I don't know what you're feeling, if your just joking or not!" Gam exclaimed, "I don't want any more of it because I don't want to love you more than this!"
Gun's eyes widened in surprise as Gam pulled her arm away from his grip and looked down at the ground with tears in her eyes, realizing what she just said.
  "Did you just say that you love me?" Gun questioned.
Gam looked up at Gun in disbelief.
  "I...I..." Gam stuttered, "I love you."
Gun's breath caught as he didn't know what to think. This was all too fast for him to accept. Gam waited for Gun's reaction, but there was nothing, just blank.
  "Hahahahaha." Gam laughed, "I was just kidding, got you didn't I?"
Gun jumped at the sudden laugh and blinked all confused. Gam was smiling and wrapped her arm around his shoulder and patted his right shoulder.
  "Am I good?" Gam asked, "Payback, got you all confused and surprised."
Gun looked to Gam and sighed. Gam gave him a smile and let go of him, then went down the stairs with a frown on her face. Tum and Dome who were standing behind them in shock as well quickly ran over to Gun and nudged him.
  "Hey, hurry, go." Tum and Dome said to Gun, pushing him toward Gam.
Gun looked at Tum and Dome before running out after Gam. He caught up to her just outside the building.
  "Gam!" Gun called out to her.
Gam turned back to face him with a smile on her face. Gun grabbed both her hands and stared into her eyes.
  "Gam, I love you." Gun said with tears welling up in his eyes, "I really do, even if you don't believe me."
Gam stared back into his eyes. This man, has so many tricks up his sleeves.
  "Ahahahahahaha, nice try." Gam laughed, "Good acting, to the point where your eyes are red with tears."
Gam used her finger to wipe the tear that just began to roll down his cheek and held it up to show.
  "Bravo, Bravo." Gam said.
Gun blinked out more tears as Gam shook her head with laughter and turned to go. Unable to do anything else, Gun pulled Gam back to face him and brought his lips onto hers. Gam froze in place, feeling his lips on hers; The tears that he blinked out touching her cheeks. Gun opened his eyes to find the shocked expression in her eyes.
  "I love you Gam." Gun whispered to her between their lips, "I don't know when, but I already do."
Gun pulled away, but still held her hands.
  "All I know is that every time I have you around, I'm happy and when I was heart broken, you were the only one who understood and stayed by my side." Gun explained, "all these things you did for me has made me fall in love with you, and though you may have been joking around a while ago, but I wished it was true. And every time I said I love you, you may think I was joking, but it came out from inside my heart."
Gam could feel her heart thumping so loud and wondered if maybe he heard it too. Not knowing what to do, Gam jerked her hands from his and slapped him on the left cheek before running away, tears running down her cheeks.
Dome and Tum came running to Gun and nudged him again.
  "Gun, gun, does it hurt?" Tum asked.
Gun glared to him.
  "Why don't you try it yourself?" replied Gun.
Tum backed away shaking his head.
  "I better not, she's yours." Tum stated.
Gun turned back to look where Gam had ran off and sadly sunk to the ground. Dome looked over to Tum.
  "Now's not the time to wonder if it hurts, we have to find a way to help out this idiot." Dome whispered to Tum, pointing down at Gun.
Gun hits Dome's finger away.
  "I can hear you, you know." Gun stated.
 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
okey i will say this coz i found it a weird coincidence the other day i was n gun's ig (don't ask me how i end up there i'm not his fan but ifound my self there)  and while i was checking it i saw so many pic of him and the same girl i don't know her name and i thought "i feel he likes her is there something going on between them" then is said "no no i must imagining things as usual" and now i see this clip and i say "no i'm not imagining things and i'm not the only one who think like that  he look soo into her" that mv of them is absolutely sooooooooooooo sweeettt and cute i feel i want to stalk them and maybe end up shipping them :ghehe: 
 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
sarN said:
wait ! what about  the other 50 fiction ? HAHAHA
LOL. Those will have to wait till I get my inspiration for them back. For now I have a lot of inspiration for this so i must get at this one before I run out. :)
 
Step said:
This is FF?????? I thought this was related to pcknmcpw. When a man loves a woman lol
Haha. Yeah, I was trying to think of a name, but nothing comes to mind. Then I remember "When a Man Loves a Woman" and it just fits so i used it. Sorry for making you think otherwise. :)
 
peace said:
okey i will say this coz i found it a weird coincidence the other day i was n gun's ig (don't ask me how i end up there i'm not his fan but ifound my self there)  and while i was checking it i saw so many pic of him and the same girl i don't know her name and i thought "i feel he likes her is there something going on between them" then is said "no no i must imagining things as usual" and now i see this clip and i say "no i'm not imagining things and i'm not the only one who think like that  he look soo into her" that mv of them is absolutely sooooooooooooo sweeettt and cute i feel i want to stalk them and maybe end up shipping them :ghehe:
You're not a fan of Gun?! Haha, but somehow you got into his IG. There's nothing between Gun and Gam, but they're just a Koo Jin because they work together on a show called 4 Po Dum (4 Spades Black). They are absolutely adorable together though so many people love them as a koo jin. I'm pretty sure you'll fall in love with them too if you follow them. :)
 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
You're not a fan of Gun?! Haha, but somehow you got into his IG. There's nothing between Gun and Gam, but they're just a Koo Jin because they work together on a show called 4 Po Dum (4 Spades Black). They are absolutely adorable together though so many people love them as a koo jin. I'm pretty sure you'll fall in love with them too if you follow them. :)
 
no i'm not a fan of gun either gam and i can't remember how i ended up in his ig :ghehe: and thank you for clarifying they are super adorable koojin soo natural and soo comfortably close to each other their off screen chemistry is soo genuine will i follow them for now i don't think so i will just watch some of their fanmade mv coz they are soo cute to watch lovely :p 
 

mayag

sarNie Adult
Love it!! I can't believe she just slapped him! Hahaha XD
Can't wait for more :D
 

Step

Mrs James Ma
They are not dating  :shock2: wait in the MV I watched, they look like a couple. Gun teasing her, Tum squeezed them, Tum brought Gun near Gam at 0:27, when pushed, Gun grabbed Gam along. He keeps looking at her and they are not dating??  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: :shrug: After watching this MV, I want them to date :yes:
 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
peace said:
 
no i'm not a fan of gun either gam and i can't remember how i ended up in his ig :ghehe: and thank you for clarifying they are super adorable koojin soo natural and soo comfortably close to each other their off screen chemistry is soo genuine will i follow them for now i don't think so i will just watch some of their fanmade mv coz they are soo cute to watch lovely :p
It's fine if you don't follow them because you can't force someone to love your favorites, but at least you'll watch videos of them together.
 
mayag said:
Love it!! I can't believe she just slapped him! Hahaha XD
Can't wait for more :D
Thanks. I can't believe I made her slap him as well Haha. :)
 
Step said:
They are not dating  :shock2: wait in the MV I watched, they look like a couple. Gun teasing her, Tum squeezed them, Tum brought Gun near Gam at 0:27, when pushed, Gun grabbed Gam along. He keeps looking at her and they are not dating??  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: :shrug: After watching this MV, I want them to date :yes:
LOL. I want them to date as well. They are so close because they are all from The Star and they have known each other for a long time now. He made it clear that he loves her as an older sister, but his actions speak otherwise. (Haha, you never know) I won't be surprised if it turns out that they are dating.  Dome, Tum and Gun all love to tease her. :)
 

Step

Mrs James Ma
I watched few MVs now after yours (cant help it lol they are adorable :wink: ) I heard Gun refering her as P'Sao in a video and in another he called her to say love you in Thai, I think Gun has crush on her but Gam is playing hard to get LOL  :woot: Gun's teasing is different from others. First time I watched their video and already felt that something is there. Lol sorry this is FF section and I'm discussing about GG. I'll follow them from now :yes:
Bieluvr said:
LOL. I want them to date as well. They are so close because they are all from The Star and they have known each other for a long time now. He made it clear that he loves her as an older sister, but his actions speak otherwise. (Haha, you never know) I won't be surprised if it turns out that they are dating.  Dome, Tum and Gun all love to tease her. :)
 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
It's fine if you don't follow them because you can't force someone to love your favorites, but at least you'll watch videos of them together.
 
oh don't get me wrong i can't follow them coz they are more singer than actor and actress and i feel i can't follow thai singers :coverlaf: but that doesn't mean i didn't like them they look like a very sweet nice people and i love their smiles if they were professional actor and actress i would love to see their lakorn very lovely couple :p
 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Step said:
I watched few MVs now after yours (cant help it lol they are adorable :wink: ) I heard Gun refering her as P'Sao in a video and in another he called her to say love you in Thai, I think Gun has crush on her but Gam is playing hard to get LOL  :woot: Gun's teasing is different from others. First time I watched their video and already felt that something is there. Lol sorry this is FF section and I'm discussing about GG. I'll follow them from now :yes:
It does seem like he has a crush on her too. But that's Gun. He acts like that with all his co-workers. For instance, Ben from Banlung Mek. He makes it seem like he likes her too, but I can't ship them because it's more Gun who puts effort into it. Ben just doesn't seem like the funny and cute type. But GG is different because of how Gam reacts to Gun's teasing. It's so cute. And I love the humor in Gam. :)
 
peace said:
 
oh don't get me wrong i can't follow them coz they are more singer than actor and actress and i feel i can't follow thai singers :coverlaf: but that doesn't mean i didn't like them they look like a very sweet nice people and i love their smiles if they were professional actor and actress i would love to see their lakorn very lovely couple :p
Oh, I understand now. LOL. Thanks for clearing it up for me. I would love to see Gun and Gam more in acting too. Actually i want them to be equal in acting and singing so I can follow both. :)
 

040156

sarNie Adult
Honestly I only know Gun and Dome. I love Dome. I have to Google the other characters later. Kyaaaaaah!!!! Nong! You got me grinning on my way to work. I was giggling in the car like a highschool girl, seriously! I can't wait for the next chapter!! I hope there's a serenade scene. With Gun's voice. *faint*
 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
040156 said:
Honestly I only know Gun and Dome. I love Dome. I have to Google the other characters later. Kyaaaaaah!!!! Nong! You got me grinning on my way to work. I was giggling in the car like a highschool girl, seriously! I can't wait for the next chapter!! I hope there's a serenade scene. With Gun's voice. *faint*
I'm glad you liked it. There will be for sure. With a killer voice like his, how can I pass that up? LOL. :)
 
Hahaha, I was replaying the MVs I made over and over again and my mom was like, "That guy likes that girl so much, she's not even pretty." LOL. I'm like, "Love doesn't need to because of your looks, as long as they understand each other then that's enough."
 
Scene 2: Agarn Ruk
Sitting on the foot of her bed, Gam held onto her teddy bear that Gun had given to her on her last birthday. She stared at it just like how she stared at Gun. Those big glassy eyes even looked like Gun's eyes. Gam blinked out his image from her head and squeezed the teddy bear.
  "You know how to play, don't you?" Gam questioned sarcastically, "Got my heart literally jumping out of my chest."
Gam threw the bear onto the bed and let herself fall down onto the bed.
  "Are you just playing with me?" Gam asked.
Those memories ran through her head. Memories that she could not erase from her mind for she had secretly though something more of him. Oh all those days that she had came home from an event that she attended with Gun. All those hugs he gave her, she could only secretly sneak a few stares at him while he wasn't looking. She was too afraid that if their eyes met, she wouldn't be able to control herself. She let out a huge breath of frustration as she turned the pillow over and closed her eyes, only to see his face and feel his breath, his tears, his lips on her. Once again, she thought more than she was supposed to.
  "Ouy, stop thinking about him!" Gam shouted at herself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As he walked out of the shower using the towel to dry his hair, he saw his reflection in the mirror. Surely enough there was a hand-print left on his cheek, because it had been burning since that afternoon. Gun plopped down onto the couch behind him.
  "What had I done?" Gun wondered, thinking the events of that day over.
He hadn't been lying to her; He really did feel the way he said. And when he kissed her, he liked it. Just thinking about it made his already burning cheeks even more red than before as a smile spread across his face. The pain that penetrated from his cheek awakened him from his thoughts as he could feel another slap onto his left cheek again.
  "It hurts you know." Gun said, "yai Gam."
Now that he had told her how he felt, Gun was afraid of attending the event tomorrow. He was afraid to face the answer Gam had for him.
  "Why and when did I fall for that Plabu Dum (Dark Fish) anyways?" Gun questioned himself, unsure of the answer as well.
Gun looked over to his bed where he had set the black teddy bear that he bought with the one he gave to Gam. Only in his boxers, he hung the towel onto the couch and jumped onto his bed. Grabbing the teddy bear, he held it above his face so that he could look into it's glassy eyes.
--------Flashback---------
Gun walked pass a Build-a-Bear Workshop when  he noticed two teddy bears in the window display. One was white with glassy brown eyes and one was black with glassy green eyes. Instantly Gam popped up in his mind as a smile appeared on his face. He quickly went into the shop and found the worker there.
  "I want those two teddy bears in the window display." he said.
The worker looked up to find it was Gun standing in front of her.
  "Oh my gosh, Gun!" she exclaimed, "I never thought i'd get to meet you!"
Gun smiled and nodded.
  "Can I get a picture with you?" she asked.
  "Sure." Gun replied.
The worker went over to grab her cellphone from the counter and wrapped her arm around Gun's shoulders, taking a selfie. After saving the picture, she looked up at Gun again.
  "What can I do for you again?" she asked.
  "Um...I want two teddy bears like in the window display." Gun repeated.
  "Do you want exactly like those two or different colors?" she questioned.
  "I would like exactly like those two." Gun answered.
  "Oh, we have the white one, but the one in the window is the only black one with green eyes that we have left." the worker informed, "would you like any other eye color?"
  "If so, the can I buy the one in the display?" Gun asked, "It turns out that the person I'm going to give it to has green eyes."
The worker looked back and forth between the bears and Gun in thought.
  "Normally we wouldn't allow it, but since it's you, I'll make an exception." she replied.
Gun gave a heart-jerking smile and thanked her. Overly happy with a dose of Gun sweetness, she skipped over to the display and grabbed the bears and handed it to Gun. Just then Tum walked in with Dome.
  "Dome you should buy one of these to hug to sleep at night." Tum said teasing Dome.
Dome looked over to Tum with a plain expression.
  "I'm not a kid anymore." Dome informed.
  "I'm not saying you're a child, I'm afraid you'll get lonely at night." Tum said, laughing at his own joke as Dome just stood there staring at Tum.
  "It's not funny." Dome replied.
Tum stopped laughing.
  "Not even a little?" Tum asked, turning to face Dome.
He spotted Gun paying for the bears at the counter. He grabbed Dome and dragged him over to Gun.
  "What are you doing here bro?" Tum questioned.
Gun turned to find Tum and Dome standing too close behind him.
  "Ouy, what are you doing here?" Gun asked.
  "I asked first." Tum reminded.
Gun rolled his eyes and grabbed the two bears to show them.
  "See Dome, Gun feels lonely at night, he bought two to hug." Tum said to Dome, "You should too."
Dome sighed.
  "I already have my food, worry about yourself." Dome replied, "I'm afraid you'll be more lonely than me."
Gun shook his head at these two.
  "Actually I'm getting it for Gam's birthday." Gun corrected.
  "Oho, both of them?" Dome asked.
  "One's for me." Gun informed.
  "A couple teddy bears?" Tum questioned, "Are you doing black magic?"
Gun looked at Tum with his death stare.
  "It's because this on is me, and this one is Gam." Gun said, "I'll keep the black one and give the white one to Gam as a reminder of each other."
  "You sure you're this one?" Tum questioned.
Gun nodded his head and looked out at the bears.
  "You are dark-skinned as well to you know?" Tum stated.
  "Ur, I know, look at your self before you tell me," Gun said, "At least I'm lighter than you."
Gun smiles at Tum with his winning smile and heads out of the shop.
------------End Flash back-----------
Thinking of Gam's bright red blushing cheeks every time he hugged her and her shy eyes whenever he stared at them, Gun squealed like a crazy fan-girl, pulling the bear into a tight hug.
  "Tum and Dome might tease me for falling in love with you, but I'm sure you are the one and I will fight for you." Gun whispered to the bear.
Turning to his side and holding the black bear close, he fell asleep.
 

040156

sarNie Adult
bwaahahahahaa it was so funny when they were teasing each other about their skin color. hahahaha. I LOVE DOME. can I just say. Looking forward to the next chapter Nong!
 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
mayag said:
Waiting for Chapter 3!!! Did you lose motivation already Bieluvr??? XD
LOL. No, I was too busy with the motivation that I don't have time for the writing. I can't stop watching GG MVs. Oh my, what do i do? Haha. I'm busy too. Have to baby sit and since school started again, I have to send and pick up my siblings and all the house work. But I'm working on ch 3. Don't worry. :)
 

mayag

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:
LOL. No, I was too busy with the motivation that I don't have time for the writing. I can't stop watching GG MVs. Oh my, what do i do? Haha. I'm busy too. Have to baby sit and since school started again, I have to send and pick up my siblings and all the house work. But I'm working on ch 3. Don't worry. :)
 
Ahh no worries Bieluvr!! I understand your troubles. Especially the "can't stop watching GG MVs" part. XD
I shall wait patiently! :DDD
 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
mayag said:
 
Ahh no worries Bieluvr!! I understand your troubles. Especially the "can't stop watching GG MVs" part. XD
I shall wait patiently! :DDD
Thanks for understanding and for waiting. I'll try to update ASAP. :) Then I'm making another MV. :)
 
Top