When Darkness Fall

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
When Darkness Falls

Prologue:

I was only 16 when I first met him. He was untouchable, I couldn't stop staring at his flawless face.
I wanted him so much but I couldn't I wasn't pretty like other girls where. He was everything that I wasn't.

Two years.......

I just finish high school and couldn't wait to head to college. I heard he was attending the same college. I couldn't wait to become the girl he wanted me to. Not until that night when everything change both our life.

This story is gonna be about vampires.

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
hmmm...sounds yummy :p can't wait to read about rome's hot self!
Lol!!! I was going to use a different guy but he look best with Rita

I can't wait, vampires, Rome and Rita sounds interesting!
Thanks, I'm gonna start post up this weekend

wooo. sounds hot, Rome is going to be a vampire.
I love books about vampires.

vampires. :drool: can't wait to read more. :)
Rome would be a reallly hot vampire

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
CH.1

Enjoy!!!! This is so different from my style of writing but I wanted to write something about vampires and stuff due to my love of Twilight.

It was a like a dream. It happen so fast that nothing was the same after again. I just got into the school of my dream with my dream guy. I finally grew into my skin. Like I have curves now. Back then I was flat chested with braces and ewww I don't even want to talk about it.

Soo back to my story. When I got into my first period class. He was there also just staring at the board. Mr. Grey was teaching when I came it. Gosh am I the last one. Shit all eyes are on me. Grrwwww...... to my beauty sleep.

Mr. Grey: Young lady your late
Rita: Sorry!!! I got lost (she was lying)
Mr. Grey: You must be Sririta Jensen. Since your the only one left on the attendence sheet
Rita: Yes but you can call me Rita if you like
Mr. Grey: Okay Rita go sit my Rome since there is only was sheet left

Rita POV....
Gosh I got to sit next to him. YEAH!!!!!!

When I was walking toward him. He look like he wanted to puke. His face became paler. Am I that ugly to him. Gosh whatever, if he doesn't see me. I try to move on.

He wouldn't even sit near me. He was at the egde of the sheet waiting for the leacture to be over. He needed to leave write away. His thirst for blood became even more dangerous near her. He never had the erge before till she came in.

Mr. Grey: Class over

I look back to where we were sitting he wasn't there anymore. He really didn't like me that much. A group of guys came up towards me.

Guy #1: Hey! Rita right
Rita: Yes
Guy#2: Are you new?
Rita: Yeah it my first year in college
Guy #1: My name is Aum and that guy over there is Ken and Tye
Tye: Do you want me to show you around school?
Rita: Sure, bye guys

Tye POV.....
Hell yeah I get to walk with sexy Rita. Damn she hot. I'm sooo gonna make her my girl.

Someone POV..........
Stupid mortal and there stupid lifes. Gosh I'm gonna all make them vampires. Walk among the living as normal mortal. I can wait till Darkness Falls and we rise again as rulers.

TBC...........

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
CH.1

Someone POV..........
Stupid mortal and there stupid lifes. Gosh I'm gonna all make them vampires. Walk among the living as normal mortal. I can wait till Darkness Falls and we rise again as rulers.

TBC...........
Lol that part is funny!

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.2

Enjoy!!!

It was nice for Tye to show me around campus but I still wish it was Rome though. Tye is hot but he is not my Rome. But its okay I might settle for Tye if Rome doesn't like me at all.

Rome went stright to his place since he didn't live on campus. He when into his frig and grab a bag of blood that he buy at the black market. His fangs apear and brain the bag of blood. He was never that thirsty for blood before not until she walk into his class. But how he knew her from high school and it never happen before.

Rome needed to be away from Rita before something he right do to regret what happen. He decided to switch class or drop out before he goes crazy.

Rita went to go meet her bestfriend Paula. She was telling Paula want happen in class with Rome. She doesn't know what she did to make Rome hate her.

The next day......

Rome went into the admission office to withdraw from his class. To his luck he couldn't since class was starting and if he does he wouldn't get into the program he wanted to.

Rita was in class before Rome came in. He didn't want to sit with her which was fine since she was sitting next to Tye. But he doesn't know why he was mad. Was he jealous or what. He couldn't wait for class to be over.

Mr. Grey was talking about how atom form. Blah, blah.......

Class was dismiss. Ken was throwing party to start the new school year. Everyone was invited including Rome. He doesn't know it want to go or not because of Rita.

TBC......

Spoil: Where Rome and Rita finally talk to each other.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Rome is one blood hungry vampire! All cus of Rita :D
Can't wait for Rome and Rita to finally talk now.
I'm guessing that's going to happen at Ken's party ^_^

transcend89

sarNie Adult
can't wait for the party...love jealous rome makes him want her so much more lol

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.3

ENJOY!!!

Someone POV.....
Tonight is the night when everything becomes different again. When darkness raise from the dead. I be watching his every move tonight.

Rita was getting ready for tonight. She invited Paula since she doesn't want to be by herself since she think Rome is coming to the party since he never turn down a party since high school.

Paula arrive wearing mini short fitted yellow dress. It hugged her in the right way. She was waiting for Rita to open the door. Paula was stun that Rita wore something so daring. It shows off Rita new figure and best of all Rome wishes that he had her now.

Rita: Ready?
Paula: Yep, we're soo hot
Rita: Okay loser

They rode in Paula red sport car. It went well with Rita sexy red dress. When they got out of the car. Every guys turn their head to stare at them even the one with there girls.

Tye was waiting for Rita to arrive. He couldn't wait to see her and then she came in the door with the wind blowing into her long luscious hair. She was a goddess in his eyes. Rome was there also talking to Ken and spotted Rita coming toward him. He felt his body boiling up.

Rita pretended not to see Rome and walk up to Tye with Paula by her side.

Tye: Hi, Rita you look so pretty
Rita: Thanks Tye, this is Paula by best friend
Paula: Hi
Tye: Hi, oh this is Beam
Beam: Nice to meet some beautiful ladies tonight
Paula: lol, thanks

Rome was across the room staring at her. He couldn't take his eyes off of her. He wanted her so much now, that he can't control his desire for her any longer.

Slow song started to play into the background......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBlvzGDFbro

Tye: Rita can I have this dance
Rita: Umm.... sure
Beam: Hey Paula want to slow dance with me (flashing is pearly white)
Paula: hehehe sure

They started to dance. Rome was getting really jealous that he wanted to punch Tye in the face for holding Rita really close to him.

Tye took Rita away from the dance floor toward the front of the house. Rome follow them, since he didn't want them to get close together. He lead her toward his car for a drive. To his knowledge Rome was right behind them on his sport car.

It started to down pour. The rode was slippery that Tye loss control when the truck came out of no where. He fainted while Rita was bleeding none stop. Rome rush to there side to see if they were safe. Rome checked Tye pulse and he was find but Rita started to lose a lot of blood.

Rome: Rita are you alright
Rita: Roo...me..e I fe...ee...lll like s..l.eeping
Rome: Look at me, you can't
Rita: I fee..ll sleepy
Rome: Don't you might go into state of a coma if you, when is the ambulance coming

He saw Rita eyes drifting into sleep. He pick her up and carried her toward his car and left Tye there since he was find and the ambulance was on there way.

Rome saw that she was losing blood and the smelt of her blood was making him weak. He speed toward his house and brought her to his room where he had equipment to save her he thinks.

She was losing blood quick and she slowly open her eyes to see her dream man carrying her. She saw......

TBC......

No spoil this time.