when did you start liking BIE?

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
omg. i feel so dumb for liking him so late...i watched roy adeed hang ruk, hua jai sila. but didnt like him very much. the song "jung wa hua jai" made me re-notice him. then i started watching roy adeed hang ruk, hua jai sila, sitcom-nut gub nut, his interviews and I FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM!! now my screen name is changed from [[preaw loves sornram]] to [[preaw loves bie sukrit]] .lol.

lol i uesd to like sornram too...

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
i frist saw him on the star 3 at frist he looked cute but now he just look even hotter... ever since i saw him on the star 3 i have been following him for the very longset and im still in love wid him tell this day... there is nothing thats i didnt like about him at all. oh but there was at time when i did really like sornram and Bie... but i always liked Bie the most... i have all his c.ds and lakorns too... im one of his bigset fans u can say...

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Let's See...I First saw him in his first thai
lakorn with Mew in 2006,that's when i fell
in love with him and his songs.i started
obsessing over him but then idk how i stopped?
i still am obssessed with him<3
He's suchh a cutie!Oh yeahh,his song
i need somebody love used to be my all
time song too,lol.

chouakim

TTFC♥
Loved him since his debut in acting. Roy Adeed Hang Ruk with Mew.
Getting to know his personality after that made me love him even more. He's a really good guy.

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
I loved him Since he was becoming it!!
My Dad had a Thai Friend so my dad went there mostly evryday so i decided to go with him some time..
I saw some of the star three show and kinda liked him since he was very cute!!! and I cheered for Mew also!!!

noydarny

sarNie Adult
His first lakorn. When I first saw him it was love at the first sight.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Hahahaha, for me it wasn't love at first sight. I first saw him in PSR with aff, this was only because my mom is a big fan of Aff. So she borrowed it from her friend and i watched it with her. At first i was like he's so ugly and stuff. Then my mom sent the movie back. Then I think in 2009, we were at the hmong new year and i was looking around at the hmong dubb movies and came across DRRT and i bought it cause at that time i was a really big fan of Vill cause i knew she was in KLP and i was looking for KLP, but saw DRRT instead. THen later we came across this store that were selling thai music VCDs, so I went there to buy Mos' vcd cause i was in love with him. In there next to 9 Mos was Hug Bie. and i was like, who is this guy, i recognize him from somewhere and my mom was like, it's that one dude you didn't like. So i was like, he sings too? So i thought to give it a try. So I bought Hug Bie. When we came home, i watched Hug Bie first, and was like wow this song is so catchy and i started to sing along with it. then when i watched DRRT, I was like, isn't this the dude from the vcd? And i double checked, it was. And i was like, he's so cute. Then i asked my mom where she borrowed PSR from and she said that her friend lost it. So I was looking all over for it. At that time, I knew nothing about thai lakorn and didn't know where to get it from, but because i fell in love with Bie, it helped me understand the word lakorn and now i even know how to speak and write thai because after i met Bie, I always had this dream about one day being able to meet him and be his girlfriend and i have to do it for him. Hahaha, I was a kid then, but now i'm grown up. Back then i loved Mos, but now Bie has taken his place. Yeah, then I started to collect anything i can of Bie's. That's my love story. LOL.

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
I didn't watch the Star 3 when it first aired but found out about him after his debut single "I Need Somebody". From there, a true fan was born. I will always and forever love Bie. He has improved tremendously throughout his career: vocals wise, dance wise, looks...etc. He's perfect.