When Music Calls for Love [Chpater 21: COMPLETE]

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
have a wonderful vacation, can't wait for you to come back and continue. it was so sad that Henry lost three people in such a short time. Ariel and Hebe both had their moments of annoyances. I guess no one can replace Hebe in Henry's heart. I'm thinking that Ariel didn't really die but got amnesia or something. As for Hebe, maybe something happened to her too IDK.

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
Wow; this is amazing. One girl looks like Hebe got the name of Hebe, and the other got the name of Ariel and looks like Ariel. :?? Now what's next !!?

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
thanks for those who has been reading "When Music Calls for Love" :heart:
yes, it's been in the incomplete for such a long time now'
&I was in school&got bored so I went over my incomplete fanfic' :whistle:
&reread this fanfic'
&I totallyy got hook to it' :locked:
I was like want to know what happen next' :scratchchin:
ahaha, dumb me'
so since I want to know what happen next;ima continue it'
starting tomorrow;update will be up!'
I hope everyone will still continue to enjoy my fanfic' :dance2:

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile

[Yes, it's been more than a year now;but I'm here again wanting to finish this fanfic'
So far Henry's lost Hebe&Ariel, plus his father'
&now since he wants to start a new life;he move to London'
but instead of starting a new start;he encounter many old memories'
Meeting two people who's face are similar to Hebe&Ariel&with the same name too'
What'll he do?;His past is haunting him down'
Since he met Hebe&Ariel;will he met his father too?'
Or is this all a dream for him?'
*Contiune to read on&see if everything Henry is seeing is all just dreams'
or reality']

When Music Calls For Love
Chapter 18

"That too." said Henry. "And not that only they look alike, they also have the same name too." Hebe look at Henry. "Please leave." He whispered.
"What?" Yami ask. Henry turn to look at Hebe.
"I don't want to remember those past." said Henry. "Don't let me see you again ever."
"I understand." reply Hebe. "Yami, I'll go first." Hebe walk to the door, and turn back around. "But I can't promise you won't see me again." Hebe walk out.
"Hebe, she's going to be working with us, Henry." said Yami. Henry sigh.

[The next day- at work]

Henry was walking inside Vertical Company with some of his co-worker when he bump into Hebe. He look at her, and turn away.
"Oy, Henry, you're just going to ignore Hebe like that?" Yami ask. "And not apologize?" Henry sigh and turn to face Hebe, and without looking at her he apologize.
"Who apologize like that, Henry? When you apologize to people, you must look at them in the eye." Henry sigh again, and look at Hebe. He stared at her in the eye.
"Henry" he heard Hebe's voice combine with Ariel's voice call him. "Henry"
"Oy, Henry!" yell Yami hitting him on the shoulder. It brought Henry back to reality. "Hurry up and apologize to Hebe." Henry look up at Hebe.
"I'm--I'm sorry." said Henry.
"You didn't have to apologize." said Hebe.
"What?" Henry ask.
"Because I want something else, I don't want your apology." :whatever:
"Hebe, what are you talking about?" ask Yami. "What do you want from Henry anyway? He's poor, he doesn't have anything."
"Meet me after work, I want to talk to you." Hebe walk away with Yami running after her.

[Henry's point of view]
What kind of punishment is this? She might look like Hebe, but she's nothing like Hebe. But then why do I feel this way every time I see her?
Why is it Hebe that I can never forget? What about Ariel? That's right that girl--

[flashback]

"It's alright." she reply. Henry look up at her. "I'm sorry i bump into you."
"Ariel?" Henry whispered.
"That's weird. How did you know my name?"

[end of flashback]

She looks just like Ariel too, she also said that "Ariel" was her name. What's with this world? :scratchhead2: Can't it be any bigger, so I won't have to go through all these pain? I want to forget those past.

[end of Henry's point of view]

"You what?" Hebe ask.
"I have a meeting after work, and it's going to take long so I can't meet up with you afterward." reply Henry. Hebe sigh.
"That's fine, tomorrow will be good too." reply Hebe.

[Henry's meeting just end]
He was about to head home, but instead thought he should go for a walk first, so he did. As Henry was walking--he met Ariel. He look up at her, she was crying with tears in her eyes. She look at him too.
"You--are you alright?" Henry ask. She wiped her tears off.
"I'm fine." she reply still sobbing. "I'll be fine." She started crying out loud again. Everyone around them started looking at them and chattering.
"Oy, don't cried like that." Henry kind of whispered walking over to her. "Stop it, you're making people look at us."
"Why did it have to be me?" Ariel cried. "Why didn't he chose me?"
"Hey, hey don't cried anymore. I'll listen to your problem then." said Henry. Ariel look at Henry.
"Really?" she ask. Henry nod his head yes. She started talking, and then sob, and then cried, talking, sob, and then cried over and over.

[Henry's point of view]
Even though I don't want to remember the past at all. Why can't I just leave her here, and go?
[end of Henry's point of view]

to be continue chapter 19...
***I'll try to update it soon! :thumbsup:

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
When Music Calls for Love
Chapter 19
[short chapter]

"And so then I ran away." cried Ariel.
"Ah, you ran away?" Henry ask. "But why? Like you know, he didn't said he was going to chose her, did he?"
"He didn't, but I know he still loves her." Ariel turn to look at Henry. "She really loves him too."
"But didn't you said she left him after that?" Henry ask again.
"Yeah."
"Then why did you left him too? I mean, you know, she gave him to you to take care, but instead you left him like this."
"She did, but I--I can't take it anymore." Ariel yell. "His body is with me, but he's always wondering off somewhere else. It's like I'm not even there."
"I have the same situation a few years ago too." said Henry.
"You did?"
"Yeah, and because I was stupid, I lost both of them."
"Who? Your girlfriend?"
"Yeah. Because I couldn't understand my own feelings, I lost them both." Ariel look at her watch on her left hand.
"Ah, I have to go now. I have to meet a friend soon, so bye." Ariel walk off.
"What am I doing?" Henry whispered to himself.

[A few days later]
"I said I'm not going." cried Hebe as she swing her arm away from Yami.
"But it's for your own good, Hebe." Yami yell at Hebe. "I'm not letting you go back there. Not to that place."
"It's my decision, Yami." Hebe turn her back towards Yami. "And no one can stop me from this." Henry arrive.
"Don't be stupid, Hebe. He's not waiting for you."
"I don't care if he's waiting for me or not," cried Hebe. "it's not like I have much time left too."
"What's going on?" Henry ask. Hebe and Yami turn to look at Henry.
"Henry, you have to stop Hebe." cried Yami rushing over to him. "Hebe, her heart isn't working so well now. The doctor said she won't have much time left." Henry look at Hebe.
"Don't even tried, Henry." said Hebe. "You can't stop be from loving him. I'm going there no matter what."
"I won't stop you, Hebe." said Henry.
"Henry!" said Yami.
"If you let Yami and I come along too."
"Agree." reply Hebe.

to be continue chapter 20..
***i'm going to end this fanfic soon'

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
When Music Calls for Love
Chapter 20
[chapter are going to be quite short]

"What?" yell Hebe standing up from her seat. "In about another month? That's too long, Henry." Henry sigh, and stood up from his seat too.
"That's the closest I can get, Hebe" reply Henry. "Even though you don't think about Yami and me, at least think about the work."
"But what if--"
"Everything is going to be okay, Hebe. Trust me."
"Hey, Hebe, I can't go today." Yami fast speak as she rush over grabbing some paper from her desk. "I have a meeting tonight."
"Eh, what?" Hebe ask.
"Oh, Henry you were here? Oh yeah, ask Henry to go with you. Hey Henry go with Hebe tonight, alright? Thanks, bye." Yami rush off.
"Yami. Oy, Yami." Hebe yell. She turn back to look at Henry.
"What is tonight?" Henry ask.
"It's--it's nothing." reply Hebe. "I'll be leaving then, later."

[Henry's dorm]
Henry was looking at pictures of Hebe when a little piece of paper slip out of the picture. He pick it up, and it says;

December 9...Happy Birthday Hebe!

Henry rush over to the calendar, and realize today was December 9!

[flashback]

"What is tonight?" Henry ask.
"It's--it's nothing." reply Hebe. "I'll be leaving then, later."

[new flashback]

[December 9...]
"Guess what today is, Henry?" ask Hebe. [NOTE: not this new Hebe, the old Hebe]
"Today?" Henry ask. He thought for a few seconds. "It's December 9."
"And?"
"Oh yeah, it's the day I have to pick up my violin."
"And?"
"And?...and what else is today?"
"You don't remember?" Hebe turn away from him. "Forget it." Henry started laughing.
"Hebe, turn here."
"Never."
"If you don't turn here, how can I give you your birthday present?" Hebe smile and turn around. Henry kiss her on the forehead.
"Why do you always kiss me on the forehead?" Hebe ask. Henry blush.
"Why?" Henry grab Hebe's hand as they were walking. "You don't want me kissing your forehead?" Hebe sigh.
"It's not like that, but--"
"I'll give you a kiss tomorrow then."
"What if there's no tomorrow?" Hebe ask in a rush.
"There's always another tomorrow for us, Hebe?"
"Let's meet again." Hebe smile. "Next year too, okay?"

[end of flashback]

"I'm so stupid." Henry whispered, then rush out the door.

Hebe was by a big, huge bridge when Henry arrive.
"Hebe!" Henry yell. Hebe didn't hear him.

[Hebe's flashback]

"There's always another tomorrow for us, Hebe?"
"Let's meet again." Hebe smile. "Next year too, okay?"

[end of flashback]

"HEBE!" Henry yell again. His voice brought Hebe back to reality. Hebe turn around and realize Henry.
"Henry?" she whispered as her eyes fell with tears. Henry rush over to her. "Henr--" Henry grab her into his arms.
"I'm sorry." he said trying to catch his breath. "I'm sorry, Hebe. Why do I always forget? Why didn't you tell me anything?"
"Because I thought it didn't matter even though I told you or not." cried Hebe.
"Neither way, it's still my fault."
"How--how did you know?" sob Hebe. Henry step back from Hebe.
"Remember I told you about my girlfriend, Hebe. Today, it's her birthday too."
"Real--really?"
"Yeah, I wonder how she's doing now? Neither way, what do you want?"
"It's okay." said Hebe. "I don't need any--" Henry kiss her on the forehead.
"Happy Birthday, Hebe. I promise next year I will really remember, and get you something." Hebe smile.

[Hebe's point of view]

Only if it actually happen, Henry. Did you forget? The doctor said I don't have much time left.

[end of Hebe's point of view]

to be continue chatper 21...
***I might end it on 21/maybe 22?
it's just a maybe though, there might be 23? :D

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
When Music Calls For Love
Chapter 21

[a few days pass - airport]

"We're really leaving today." said Hebe.
"You sure you'll be fine?" Henry ask her. Hebe turn to look at Henry.
"Yeah, I'll be fine." she reply. Just then Henry realize Ariel walking pass them. She was carrying a bag, and a flight.
"I really wish Yami could have gone with us too." said Hebe.
"Yeah." Henry reply. "Should we go in now? People are starting to leave." As Henry and Hebe stood up, Henry realize Ariel walking into the same plane.
"Henry, let me go and buy something first, I'll be back, okay?" Hebe walk off.
ANOUNCE: "Everyone please get out as soon as possible. It had been reported that there's a bomb in the airport some place. Again, everyone please get out as soon as possible.
It had been reported that there's a bomb in the airport some place."
"A bomb?" Henry whispered. He then look around to search for Hebe. The place started turning, and wind started to blow hard. Suddenly, everything was still.
Ariel then rush out of the plane, bumping into Henry as Hebe rush over into them too. Henry look at both of them.
"Henry." whispered Ariel.
"Henry." said Hebe.
"What are you doing here?" both Hebe and Ariel ask at the same time.
"There--there's no time to explain;there's a bomb, let's get out as soon as possible first." said Henry.
"What are you talking about Henry?" Hebe ask.
"There's no bomb, Henry." Ariel added. Henry look around and realize he was in his house. He then look back at Hebe and Ariel. They smile at him, and Ariel started fading away.
"No. NO! Ariel. Ariel. ARIEL!" Henry try to grab onto her, but he couldn't.
"Henry, I'm glad I have met you." said Ariel as she disappear. Henry turn to Hebe, and realize she was fading away too. He grab her hand.
"Hebe."
"I'm not leaving you, Henry." said Hebe. "I'll always be with you."
"No. No, you're lying." cried Henry. "You'll just leave me alone again."
"You did your best, Henry." Hebe slowly faded away. Henry started crying calling out Ariel and Hebe's name over and over.

[Henry's point of view]
Because I couldn't decide, I lost both of them. The love I have for both of them are equal. That day when Hebe disappear from the hospital leaving me and Ariel, and the day Ariel left me;
both Hebe and Ariel met each other in the airport. And because of that bomb, I lost them.

the end of "When Music Calls For Love"
&yes, I know the ending sounds a bit crappy&pretty short'
but i ran out of ideas;l0lz'
SORRY, if the ending isn't how you guys expected'
even though it's not; i hope all you guys enjoy it' :D

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was such a sad ending!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please write another ver. of the ending, :cry1: at least henry having one of the girls would b fine but.. y did he have to lose them both? this is too sad. :cry1: :weep: