official wallpaper

official banner

Starring:

Ken Theeradej as Ren Warathungrom

Ann Tongprasom as Dian Sanwangpon

Por Thrisadee as Acid Sanwangpon aka "Tri"

Pat Napapa as Lin Warathungrom

Synopsis:

its been 5 years since the last incident.

Ren is still in love with Dian but his grudge with Dian's brother Acid will never change. his love for her never change, but because of what happened 5 years ago.... everything changes.

for Dian, its better to move on. she stayed long enough in New York to forget her past and she wanted to see her brother again, its been 4 years and 9 months since she hasnt see her brother in prison. she wanted to know if how was Acid all along...

Acid was released from prison a year ago only and when he got back home, he found out that their house has been sold 3 years ago. his sister never told him that she'll be moving somewhere... he wanted to find his sister, but he failed. lately, he just knew that his sister went to overseas. he worked in a small car repair shop, he have to move on with his life. he promise to himself that he will stay away from the people he hurt.... from the one he loved before... the man he wanted to ask forgiveness but he knew that he will not forgive him from what he have done.... he also hurt his sister.... so its better to stay away from the people he hurt.

his brother never gave her a chance to go without a bodyguard, even when Lin only wanted to go hangout with her friends at the bar. her brother always remind that she's still suffering in amnesia... she hasnt still remember the person who rape her. but she doesnt care if her memory is back or not, she told her brother that as long as the person will be in jail forever... it doesnt matter to her anymore because she will always move on to her life.

suddenly the wheel turn as they meet again...

Dian didnt know that she will work in the company whom Ren owns....

will there be love to give them a chance again to rekindle their past?

Lin runaway from their house to be free from his brother's rules and from the bodyguards, find herself lost in the small town where Acid lives...

would you turn back and leave once you know the truth about your love one?

----------------------------------------------------------------

peace~! (^-^)V

nikki1786

LizQuen
Prologue 1- What Happened At The Same Time

Waiting for his beloved to come, Ren was ready to propose to his one and only love Dian. The candle light dinner, with the group of violinist were ready. he look at his wristwatch... waiting for Dian's arrival.

------------------------------------

meanwhile, Acid was entrusted by Lin's brother to go with her at Lin's friend house party. for Acid he will do everything just to please Lin, but she doesnt appreciate all the thing he do to her. he's secretly in love with Lin and he cant tell her because Lin has a boyfriend, she always ignores him and insults him sometimes infront of their friends. he was just watching her at afar, she was dancing with her boyfriend and he couldn't even take the fact that what he sees now is she was kissing her boyfriend infront of others. like they dont care at all if who's watching them; he cares a lot and though "that scene" was such a big deal for him, she seems doesnt care at all. he drank up all night while watching her at afar, little by little his sight turns into dark.

-----------------------------------

when she finally arrives, Ren cant take away his eyes off her. Dian was wearing a black stretch charmeuse dress, she wore the earrings that he gave last time at her birthday. only one word that he can describe when she was walking towards him "lovely", he whispered to her ear as she gave him a peck kiss. then he let him seat on the chair and the violin was starting to play an instrumental song...

he's already drunk, but he can still stand. he walks towards her, then he get her hands off of Lin's boyfriend. he pulled her as he said "let's go...".

Lin: what!?! hey! get your hands off me! (trying to let go of her hand)
Acid: let's go home!
Lin: i dont wanna go home! get your hands off me!
Acid: (he was still not letting go... the people were looking at them already) if i say we go home, WE WILL GO HOME!

then Lin's boyfriend gave Acid a hard punch, but Acid fight with him as he gave him a kick and then he punches him until he gets down and was saying to stop it already. he look at Lin again and then he pulled her hand as they got outside.

Dian didnt expect that Ren will propose to her, he opened the small box and it was a diamond ring. she let him wore the ring to her finger as she was already saying "yes" to him. he smiled and gave her a kiss.

Dian: this is so lovely (looking at the ring on her finger)
Ren: i want it just for you (he hold her hand) i love you....

she wanted to response on what he just told him but suddenly she moved her hand to the left and didnt know that her glass was near at the edge of the table, when she moved her hand... the glass accidentally fall.

Dian: i... i am sorry...
Ren: its okay... we'll get a another glass (he smiled at her)

he was driving the car so fast, that it makes Lin more get nervous. she was yelling at him, she wanted to know why did he act this way...

Lin: what are you doing!?! (he was concentrating on driving, noticing that they are not going home...) where are you taking me!?! (he was still not talking, he drift so hard when he turned left and she screamed) stop the car! i said stop the car!

he stopped the car and look at her. then when she was about to get off the car, he locked it...

Lin: open the door! (he was only looking at her, noticing that his eyes were on fire) i... i.... (she didnt understand at all but she there was a fear inside of her while looking into his eyes) i... i... i said open the door!- you wont open the door! (she hit him for how many times until he loose some strength, then he hold her hand to stop her from hitting on him) open the door! you asshole~!

they romantically dance with the soft sound of the violin. then he whispered....

Ren: im the happiest guy on earth....
Dian: i love you...
Ren: and i love you too....

they were hugging while dancing, they couldn't get enough with each other anymore...

inside the car, he remained silent... when finally Lin was trying to calm herself and ask him.

Lin: why do you act this way? you embarrass me infront of my friends and especially to my boyfriend... why did you do that?
Acid: because i dont wanna be look like stupid... (he finally said it)
Lin: what stupid!?! you are already stupid before! especially from what you've done awhile ago! i hate you! i hate you! (she hit him again)
Acid: i love you!... i... i... i did that because i love you!
Lin: (she didnt know what to say but the only thing she have in mind was she never fall in love with this person) i hate you! i hate you!

she keeps hitting on him and didnt stop... until he hold her hand.... and because of his force, she cant pull out her strength... and he started to kiss her. she couldnt fight at all and was disgusted to what he was doing.

he was about to take her and the room was full of red petals, like a honeymoon suites. then he kiss her romantically and he let her lay down on the bed gently. brushing by his hands along with her hair while looking at her...

Ren: you're beautiful.... (then she gave him a kiss as they start it already)

this was not the first time that they make love, but it was the first romantic ever they had...

he raped her and she cant helplessly fight over him. she was crying when he was already done. he start the car and bring her back home. she didnt stop crying, they were already infront of their house but... she felt like her body suddenly froze.

>>> Prologue 2- Broken Trust/Committed A Sin

nikki1786

LizQuen
Prologue 2- Broken Trust/Committed A Sin

looking at her and even he commanded her to gt out of the car... she was still not listening and still crying. he wait for her to stop, when she was already done crying... she looked at him, still wondering why he did this to her. then she slap him.

Lin: (before she could get of the car, she left him with a threat) you'll pay for this! i hate you! i hate you so much! (banging the door when she close it)

---------------------------------------------

when he got home he cant think straight and his forehead got sweat because he felt nervous. he was thinking about what happened awhile ago, of what he did to her... Acid was scratching his hair and sit on the chair, images of Lin only appear to his head.

she went to her room and destroy everything, she cant hardly accept that the person who rape her was the person she trust. she was crying all night when she decided to call her brother, after that she get the cutter inside the drawer and slit her wrist.

Ren: hello? hello??? Lin!? Lin???

he get up so fast, while Dian was still wondering why he was in a hurry.

Dian: Ren, what's wrong?
Ren: something's going on to my sister...
Dian: why? what's happening?
Ren: i dont know... (confuse and irritated, then he hurriedly dressing up) she was saying something that i couldn't even understand, i can only hear her crying... i gotta go...

he left her in the room, Dian suddenly think of her brother... Ren and her knew that the two [Lin and Acid] were togetiher also, so she wondered why Lin was calling and crying. she hurriedly dress up.

as he got home, he hurriedly went upstairs and got to her room... seeing his sister laying on the floor, the blood scattering on the floor from her wrist. he panic and didnt know what do, wondering why his sister try to suicide herself. he hurriedly lift her and back to his car to go to the hospital.

she notice her brother cant sleep at all... a worry from his face, but Dian felt something so bad... that something is wrong.

Dian: what's wrong? (holding her brother)
Acid: i.... i......i.... did something that im suppose not to do.....
Dian: what? what did you do? (starting to get confuse) Ren... told me that he has to get home because Lin was crying... is there something wrong about you two...
Acid: .....Lin, called Ren???? (starting get more worry... he cant seemly dont know what to do anymore.)
Dian: yes.... (her phone ring, it was Ren on the other line)

after talking to Ren, Dian was in a moment of shock when Ren told her that his sister Lin is in the hospital right now.

Dian: Acid.... let's go...
Acid: where? why?
Dian: Lin is the hospital...
Acid: what?
Dian: Lin tried to commit suicide awhile ago...

he cant believe of what he just heard...

*faded white to skip to the next scene*

he punched him..... until he cant get up. he brought the police to caught him, the police hand cuff Acid.

Ren: i trusted you! but what did you do!?! (he was just about to punch him again, when Dian came home from work.)
Dian: Acid!..... (she look at her brother and the police was holding him) what's happening here? (she look at Ren who's fully enrage)
Ren: your brother raped my sister!
Dian: what? (she look into his eyes if he was telling the truth, then she look again to his brother that has wound on the lower lip)
Ren: bring him now... (commanding the police)
Dian: wait-! Ren, what are you doing he's my brother...
Ren: your brother raped my sister! he took advantage of her! my sister attempted suicide because of HIM! (point to her brother)
Dian: but HE is still my brother.... (she started to cry)
Ren: your brother committed a sin and he has to pay for it...

she couldnt let this happen, her own fiance do this to her own brother. she followed the police where her brother suppose to be brought...

he was doing this because of her sister's wish, though she didnt say something to make Acid to be in prison... for him, her sister needs justice for what he have done. Dian and him didnt talk for a couple of days because he has to take care of his sister.

one day, Dian received a file case for her brother... she saw that it was signed by Ren Warathungrom. she immediately call him and telling that they have to meet.

they met in the coffee shop, obviously Ren didnt want to discuss anything...

Dian: why are you doing this?
Ren: of what?
Dian: you dont have to do this... (she let the papers out from her bag and give it to her)
Ren: like i said.... im doing this for my sister....
Dian: but WE can still talk about-
Ren: there's nothing WE can talk about... if it wasnt YOUR brother... my sister wouldn't act like this...
Dian: if there's anything problem about them, they have to solve it for themselves. i do understand that you care for your sister.... but HE's my brother also.
Ren: after all these years... i trusted your brother... but i didnt know your brother is such an animal! (he cant control his wrath over her brother)
Dian: (she stood up, she cant believe that she heard those words from him) dont ever called my brother like that! (she took off the ring the he gave her) fine, if you really want this... let's meet in the court. (then she left him stunned... remembering the ring that he gave to her, the engagement ring)

------------------------------------------------ TO THE READERS --------------------------------------------------​

the PROLOGUE has to end with this scene because THERE ARE SCENES from THIS SCENES that will be in PRESENT CHAPTERS.

>>> Next Chapter 1- Four Lives

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I appreciate the dedication. Thanks Nikki!! What a special treat. Your fanfiction is the greatest!! I hope you will update soon. I love it!! Two of my favorite couples in one. Whoo Hoo!! Pat and Por as well as Ken and Ann are super HOT!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Hey Nikki what ever happen to this fiction. Erg, you have so many good ones that I can't decided to threaten you to hurry on a fiction of yours.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
another one wow you look so busy yet you started another one very interesting brothers and sisters i sense drama

nikki1786

LizQuen
another one wow you look so busy yet you started another one very interesting brothers and sisters i sense drama

yeah... ermmm.... im gonna start writing this one after the 5 Roses fiction, also i will finish the Cowboy Socialite fiction and continue writing the ONSO story... the two fictions that i put in my commercial mode in 5 roses thread... is another upcoming fan fiction stories that i will launch on december ^_^ so im really quite busy... :D

nikki1786

LizQuen
Hey Nikki what ever happen to this fiction. Erg, you have so many good ones that I can't decided to threaten you to hurry on a fiction of yours.

dont worry.... the only fiction i DROP is the "Wild Road"... i will continue this fiction...

my Fan fictions on hold:

When Time Heals

One Night Stand Only 2

Cowboy Socialite

-------------------- like i said before... im gonna continue writing this one... once im done with Five Roses Fiction... ^_^

transcend89

sarNie Adult
yeah... ermmm.... im gonna start writing this one after the 5 Roses fiction, also i will finish the Cowboy Socialite fiction and continue writing the ONSO story... the two fictions that i put in my commercial mode in 5 roses thread... is another upcoming fan fiction stories that i will launch on december ^_^ so im really quite busy... :D
i though you had forgot about them or that they were going to be late projects for the future but anyways this one is good and interesting love the banner and wallpaper you're so talented...keep up the good work something to look forward to to december :)