Where can I buy korean khmer dubbed dramas?

Romeo

sarNie Egg
My mom has been bugging me to get her some korean khmer dubbed dramas..
But I cannot find a single site online! D:

If you know any links, let me know please!
Looking for the latest up to date dubbed series too :D

Thank you!

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
I know you can watch some free, fully uploaded Korean dramas on khmeraccess.com, khmerfever.com, and khmeravenue.com. As far as buying, I don't know any sites where you can actually purchase Khmer dubbed Korean dramas.

Romeo

sarNie Egg
I know you can watch some free, fully uploaded Korean dramas on khmeraccess.com, khmerfever.com, and khmeravenue.com. As far as buying, I don't know any sites where you can actually purchase Khmer dubbed Korean dramas.
Ah, I have used khmeraccess and khmerfever before!
Though, khmeraccess always have problems here and there throughout the day when watching the episodes and khmerfever doesn't update their dramas. :/

I have never heard of khmeravenue before! That's the first and its seems that they have latest korean dramas up to date!
I've have been waiting for King of Baking and 49 Days to be translated for my mom to watch. Haha and I found them there so thank you.

But I'm still looking for a place where they sell these two series or khmer korean dramas in general. :D

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Ah, I have used khmeraccess and khmerfever before!
Though, khmeraccess always have problems here and there throughout the day when watching the episodes and khmerfever doesn't update their dramas. :/

I have never heard of khmeravenue before! That's the first and its seems that they have latest korean dramas up to date!
I've have been waiting for King of Baking and 49 Days to be translated for my mom to watch. Haha and I found them there so thank you.

But I'm still looking for a place where they sell these two series or khmer korean dramas in general. :D
You're welcome. Glad I was able to help a little. Good luck with finding a site to buy though. That would be tough. If you in California though, it might be easier to find a local Asian store that sells it. I usually order from bophavdo.com but she's been updating her site lately so I don't know if she has any Korean dramas up yet. You can always check out her site and email her though as she responds quite fast. I've ordered a couple of ancient Chinese series from her and I can say that I'm a happy customer.