Where can I watch/buy this old hmong dubbed, "Ua siab dav thiaj txoov kav"?

flowersphere

sarNie Egg
Hello,

Does anyone know where I can watch/buy this old chinese movie that is hmong dubbed.  The Hmong title is Ua siab dav thiaj txoov kav (or something very similar).  If you know the English/Chinese title that would be great too.  I do prefer the hmong dubbed version though.

The hmong dubbed is very weird/lame (according to most people), but I find that the dubbing is the funniest part about the movie.

quick summary:
Young master and his servant are heading home so they jump onto a sibling boat (the siblings are the king and princess of qing dynasty).  They became friends so the siblings visit him the young master at his mansion.  After a while the siblings leave and the young master promise to visit them soon.  During this time, the Young master was trick and lost all his fortune, house, servants, money, etcs (this is because he only want to practice kung fu and doesn't want to take care of his business.  Also because he is too trusting).  After losing everything, he and his servant went to look for the siblings.  They became beggar.  One day they same one of the sibling (the princess) as she was passing through the market to go to a temple?  They reconnect and the siblings promoted the young master.  The Young master than went back to his hometown to take revenge.  

Thank you

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
lol I got this movie in Hmong dubbed. still in VHS. hahhaa First time when I saw this movie I thought it wasn't that good then later on I liked it hehe. Main character guy is kind of cute.