Where did your boyfriend take you on your first date?

L

lalalek

haha the movies which was so sweet.....but the sad part was watching Tarzan together...lol....he was into it more than me......i think he's gay...lol....i mean it too!!!!!! :lmao: :loool:

bugsy

sarNie Adult
he wasnt my boyfriend but we went out on a date (my 1st date) and were dancing the night away at the Destiny Valentines Party a couple years back. :wub:

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
well first we went the movies hung out and he try to kiss me but I didnt let him until the 2nd day he kisses me on my cheeks =P and sniff me from then on.. my 2nd date was sweeter we went to the beach he built a bondfire and we just lay there and cuddle in the middle of the night lolz

noungning

Heartless
um... dinner at ihops. food sucked and he got me pissed off. :(

this wasn't my bf... it was a close friend. um, does that count?

Na

sarNie Hatchling
my first date was on the my birthday we went to the beach together for one week .. we did everything together.. haha
wasn't actually my boyfriend; but i think that my brother told him to act nice to me..(my bro likes me to hang out with his friends)

Rakniran

chinese restaurant:Dec.11,2003
Li Wah Restaurant @ the Asia Plaza
that where he took me on our first date.

Hahaha,thats the place where we had our engagement dinner's party too.

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
we went to the park... n he cook food for us then we went to the movie...
i kinda forgot :arrg: wat we watch..???

hithxbye

sarNie Juvenile
welll i went on a date but it wasnt a b/f, but it was amazing, beach, dinner, movies, talked for hourssss til the sun came up, it was PERFECT!, but unfourtenly, we're both soooo busy with our jobs and we live reallllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyy far from each other haha i mean i still go to BKK quite a bit but not enough to actually to be in a relationship.

haha wow, so i just told yall a little bit more than the 'first date' thing hahahah but oh well. im bored.

but yeah our date was sooo perfect

we took a stroll in central park after a nice dinner and then we went to the club Lotus in Chelsea...:) it was so nice...

Quarter

Tell me about it.
with the ex.. i think it was at olive garden? it was kinda sweet.. i told him i didnt have a phone (i lied) so he gave me a stack of quarters worth ten dollars. i still have the stack of quarters. kinda miss the guy sometimes when i see the quarters lol .. he held my hand as we walked back to the car....i couldn't refused... my hand was freezing. good times!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Gosh I remember my first day with my ex brandon (such a long time ago-- back in high school. LOL)

I was working at the Chargers stadium for community service. He waited for me in pouring rain--for like 2-3 hours-- & then after I was done, we hoped on the trolley & went to mall to watch a movie & after that we went to eat pizza, i think. It was very sweet. :blush:

& i haven't had a boyfriend since then. LOL. I can't keep a guy for more than 3 months. :lol:

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
It's been so long i don't even remember...i remember the day me ex ex ex boyfriend asked meeh out though...it was the sweetest thing. My friend had me come over to her house (my friend, his cousin)...i didn't know he was gonna be there, but she had lend him her room for the night lolz...so when it was time he popped out out of nowhere...and told me to close my eyes. He brought me into the room with the lights turned off..When I opened my eyes on the bed were rose pedals and there were candels lite all around the room with flowers set aside...he took my hand and asked me to be his girlfriend....I was 16 at the time...he was too...lolz....it was the most romantic thing that ever had happend to me during that time of my life. lolz

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
he took me to disney world. :wub:

it was new years eve, so after that we drove up to the top level of a parking garage to watch fireworks. we were very close to it too. he then handed me a rose.

lol

starrys

sarNie Hatchling
My first date with the beau was at an Italian restaurant, he wasn't my boyfriend at the time, but that night he asked me out on the restaurant patio, "will you be my girlfriend?" Three years later he is still my guy. :wub: