Where Do You Live..?

ntxhiav_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
i was born in Montana. now living in Minnesota for i think 8 years now.

Mae

sarNie Adult
So many of you are from Cali... me, i'm a little jealous cuz I always wanted to live over there since there are so many Asians... Well, where I live we get all four seasons... We can have anywhere from 95 degrees weather in August to a -15 degrees below zero in January!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Most of you guys are from Cali.
But I don't live there lol.
I live kind of in the middle of the united states lol.

bee1210

sarNie Egg
hmmmm this topic sounds sooooooo stalkish......lol well i was born in fresno, California now i live in michigan for like 11 years i think

bee1210

sarNie Egg
So many of you are from Cali... me, i'm a little jealous cuz I always wanted to live over there since there are so many Asians... Well, where I live we get all four seasons... We can have anywhere from 95 degrees weather in August to a -15 degrees below zero in January!

ME TOO!!!! i live in michigan and michigan have unpredictable weather!!!! just last week i believe it was snowing.........in SPRING!!!!! and now i believe that during the summer, its going to RAIN.................i have a feeling that our weather and calendar r not that accurate anymore.....

Mae

sarNie Adult
Yesterday it snowed here again....in April too...geez, it's been a crazy winter!