where to dl boran lakorns?

dfemc

sarNie Adult
i am soo unfamiliar with this stuff, and seriously need some help. i have an old gramps staying over at my house (for TWO MONTHS) and all he watches is Boran Lakorn. i've hunt up and down every single darn channel in IPTV (an account i got from my ma), and found none (or i just don't know the stupid titles to these things). i've exhausted the only lakorn i saw titled as Boran in the buddies media section called Pratinawong.

at this point, i'm on the verge of just purchasing boran lakorn sets, because i seriously don't know where to do DL these Lakorns. i'm willing to reupload or do whatever i need to access these boran lakorns. i've had a few ppl like DaringAngel help me search them on YOUTUBE (cuz i dunno any of the titles) and the thing with YOUTUBE is the playlist option doesn't allow full screen play thru out (or i'm too retarded to know how to get it to work). mind u, i have to leave the media player playing all day, cuz gramps doesn't know to work the comp.

nonetheless, i need serious help. so if anyone knows where i can dl these boran titles, so that i can keep them playing and running all day for my gramps, i'll owe u one. :)

sorry for such a long note, this stuff takes soo much of my time and effort, it's just frustrating at this point. any help is much appreciated -_-

sarN

sarNie Granny
unlike modern lakorn where we see new series every month boran lakorn only come out 1 serie at a time . We luck to see two boran a year. Right now Pra tinwong is airing and prolly won't end till dis fall and den a new one air. Also , i think boran lakorn isn't as popluar as modern so im not surprise if u can't find boran lakorn to d/l

dfemc

sarNie Adult
unlike modern lakorn where we see new series every month boran lakorn only come out 1 serie at a time . We luck to see two boran a year. Right now Pra tinwong is airing and prolly won't end till dis fall and den a new one air. Also , i think boran lakorn isn't as popluar as modern so im not surprise if u can't find boran lakorn to d/l
ooh, where are they aired sarn, i'll even get the subscription for him. cuz he's like 87 years old, and during the day, when i'm gone, that's all he has to entertain him until i get home to play mahjong and cards with him...hahahaa... so let me know where i can subscribe, is it like iptv?

here's a link that you can convert youtube video and then download it to your pc

http://vixy.net/

heres some links to boran lakorns upload in youtube

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=TMLMaru

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=MaeNang
thaaaaank you soooo much val, this is super helpful. :kiss: i might just spend a whole day doing this for him so i can leave it on for the entire month. :) i'll go ahead and even up these too once i do get them converted.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
Heum...It doesn't seem to work Val..The concerter thing..
hey thanamas, are u putting in the URL from the URL box into the vixy converter line? i noticed that when i put the URL from the address bar, it doesn't go, but if u select the URL for that specific episode from the URL box, it works perfectly :) lemme know if ur having trouble still. i can post a mini screenshot to better explain myself.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea..I tried doing the concerting again today but it still says the same thing..First it says Error then Youtube is down..? Thank you dfemc..Can you help me..? lol.