Where to spot Thai Stars?

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
Im heading over to Thailand/Laos pretty soon.....so will be in Thailand around the 18th of December...I know this is a stupid question to ask but does anyone know where Thai stars hang out or where can you meet or spot the Thais stars....i really want to meet and greet them....Thanks

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
Im heading over to Thailand/Laos pretty soon.....so will be in Thailand around the 18th of December...I know this is a stupid question to ask but does anyone know where Thai stars hang out or where can you meet or spot the Thais stars....i really want to meet and greet them....Thanks
i always wanted to know too...but im not going to thailand anytime soon. you know whats my reasonable guess. stars will probably be lining up helping with the flood relief. so, go where the water goes.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
i always wanted to know too...but im not going to thailand anytime soon. you know whats my reasonable guess. stars will probably be lining up helping with the flood relief. so, go where the water goes.
LOL :thumbup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: that's so true! You'll spot bunch of stars!

to name a few :
- HOBS
- Dusit Thani hotel
- Hilton Pattaya
- Sri Panwa hotel
- Mugendai Sushi & Tempura Bar
- Pancake Cafe
- Bella Napoli
- GMM Grammy building
- AOI Japanese restaurant
- CH3, Exact, CH7 building? Maybe you can spot some of the unexpected!

that's all I could come up with! Maybe I'll add later!

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol, this sounds "stalkerish" but i understand you. Yes def go to "HOBS" (house of beer) because Aerin, Vicky, Chai, Ryan, Rita and so much more always post pictures of them there like every week. Also "Pancake Cafe" is Vicky's and Chai's restauraunt :) lol good luck!

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
hahahahah i know... does sound like stalking but hey they are stars after all...lol...anyways thanks for all those... i'll be sure to check them out but then ive never heard of those places before..lol. Last year i went to siam square hoping someone would make an appearance but no one did.....

LukNadechYaya

sarNie Egg
I want to Meet Nadech and Yaya I wonder what they smell like! I want a picture!!
I only meet Tik and Mark :D Gave them a hug :grouphug:

kulyia

RUK
Try to go to the events. I always see celebs helping at events at the mall? Do take pictures if you see them! And dont bebshy with the camera haha. Take everything that youre looking at ao we can see what you see too. ^^

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
when i was in thailand this summer, i saw Film randomly at the mall in bangkok while they were having like a fashion show. and then my friends saw nadech and yaya in amphawa at the markets.

but they can be found in some clubs. i forgot which ones tho.

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
I want to Meet Nadech and Yaya I wonder what they smell like! I want a picture!!
I only meet Tik and Mark :D Gave them a hug :grouphug:
you wonder how they smell like. lol! and you "only" met tik and mark. too me, i would hyperventilate, hugging would be the last thing i do. i would grab asses first. like take pics and then casually slip my hand around them to grab their asses. oh when oh when will i get to go stalking in thailand.