Where's Dan Now?

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Does anyone know where hes been, how hes doing, did he sign with a new record company yet ? Haven't heard of him in soooo long! Arg. i was watching HIS diary on youtube. i miss DAAAANNN<3 sooo much guys! Don't you guys? ='(

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
he's just focusing on his school and still going around doing lilo concerts here and there with Beam...i guess this will uncontinue until his contract ends in October...if u miss him...check out his blog / site...he updates he quite frequently ..plus it's cool dunno if it's reallie him writing..but some of it is in englihs..

http://www.dandiary.com/

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
Dan doesn't post everything.. Ded (his big brother) is also the one who's doing most of the job.. Dan just post some comments

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
sigh.. i just love dan's voice.. :wub: .. specially when he sings.. faint! he soothes my soul. hehe.. i miss him... sigh.. :(

kimmerz

sarNie Egg
well hope to see mroe of dan in the future.. many of us really miss hiM, for example, me LOL huyy. can omeone confirm if he is still close with beam since he didnt go to the seed award with beam, instead beam went with parn. i wish they are still close like brothers.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i miss him too. hope he will come out with a new album soon and new la korn too. i love his voice too. smooths my ear. he's a talented guy.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yeah i miss him too. hope he will come out with a new album soon and new la korn too. i love his voice too. smooths my ear. he's a talented guy.
oh yeah. i just love his deep voice. & when he sings... gasps.. makes my heart melt. feels like i'm in heaven :wub: