where's the singing/voice?

untinnu

sarNie Adult
ok..so i have these files in .dat format..it's joy s. rachanee morlum OST..and at first, it was alright..i can watch it and listen to it, but now, when i watch it, i can see the MV and hear the music...but when it comes to the singing part, i can't hear it..it's only the music..anyone know what's going on?

P.s. sorry is i posted this in the wrong section..

darvil

sarNie Adult
thats happening because your computer is only playing the LEFT channel of the song.

You need to check your audio settings and make it play both channel.

just go to Accessories ---> Entertainment ---> Volume Control and see if the bar is in the middle (like its suppose to be)

untinnu

sarNie Adult
ok..now it's happening again..it's only happening to my Rachanee Morlum OST the .dat file of it and the wav file..i can't hear the voice..and when i played another file, it works fine..and i tried checking the volume controll thingy, but it's normal..so now i don't know wassup..

darvil

sarNie Adult
ok..now it's happening again..it's only happening to my Rachanee Morlum OST the .dat file of it and the wav file..i can't hear the voice..and when i played another file, it works fine..and i tried checking the volume controll thingy, but it's normal..so now i don't know wassup..
Can you try extracting just the RIGHT channel of it in a file? Like by using virtualdub.

Then play it and see if it works.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
ok..i'll go try it now..be back with the results..

~EDIT~

ok..back..i'm lost..what do u mean by this: "Can you try extracting just the RIGHT channel of it in a file? Like by using virtualdub."

darvil

sarNie Adult
ok..i'll go try it now..be back with the results..
~EDIT~

ok..back..i'm lost..what do u mean by this: "Can you try extracting just the RIGHT channel of it in a file? Like by using virtualdub."
Open the video file

click on Audio ---> Full Processing Mode

Click on Audio again. This time ---> Conversion should be clickable

click on Conversion and look for "channels" and click the RIGHT.

If you want to extract just the backing track you extract just the LEFT channel.

Click on "File" and then "Save as Wav"