Which actress play best/worst role as princess do you think?

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
Three question:

Which actress do you think play the best role as a princess?
Which actress do you think play the worst role as a princess?
Which princess dress from which lakorn do you like the most?

My pick would be best princess role will go do Kob S. in Silamanee bc she has a very strong princess character.
Worst role goes to Cherry in Tas Rak. Not to be mean but that role has to be the most dumbest princess character ever.
And ofcourse best princess dress goes to Ann T. All her princess outfits in Manee Yard Faa is so beautiful!

Who is yours?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Anne Thongprasom was the best princess, LOVED Ariya so much!
Best dressed would be Kwan from Dung Duang Haruthai.
As for worst, i dunno

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Best princess role? Ann and Aom are tied for first
Worst princess role? Grand the Star in Yahk Yood Tawan Tee Plai Fah, she just didn't look like the princess type. Sorry Grand fans!
Best dressed/costumes? Aff's costume in Roy Mai. My Mom and I kept praising her costumes in that lakorn. She was stunning!

Nikki_Tidarak

sarNie Egg
-Answer: Kob Suvanant K.
*Love The Way She Played In Silamanee:)
-Answer: Grand Punwarot K.
*Grand's Gorgeous But I Dislike How She Play In Yark Yood Tawan Wai Tee Plai Fah; She's WEAK:)
-Answer: Aff Taksaorn P.
*Love Her Outfit In RoyMai^_-

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ann wins for best princess role ever! Even when she doesn't play a real princess, she still an awesome princess lol

Worse has to be Grand, Kwan (2 princess role I have seen and I just want to slap her silly), and Cherry in Tard Ruk.

Best dress has to go to Ann in Manee Yard Fah and Aom in Luerd Kattiya.

cecilia

Staff member
Best princess: Her highness, the mischieveous Jao Nang Noi Maneerin (Aff Taksaorn Tachanarong)
Best dressses: Her highness, the mischieveous Jao Nang Noi Maneerin (Aff Taksaorn Tachanarong)
Worst princess: ?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ok I have a few so I can't just name one for each category. LOL!

Best princess: Jao Ying Ariya, Jao Nang Noi (cutest princess too),
Worst princess: Princess Aeyawadee
Best dress princess: Jao Ying Ariya, Jao Nang Noi, Princess Saengfarng (Silamanee)

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Which actress do you think play the best role as a princess? It's a tie between Mam and Aom
Which actress do you think play the worst role as a princess? I was going to say Cherry until I was reminded of Grand. lol
Which princess dress from which lakorn do you like the most? Hmm.. I probably have to say Anne from MYF. It wasn't just her wardrobe but her makeup and overall look was very nice IMO.

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Which actress do you think play the best role as a princess? It's a tie between Mam and Aom
Which actress do you think play the worst role as a princess? I was going to say Cherry until I was reminded of Grand. lol
Which princess dress from which lakorn do you like the most? Hmm.. I probably have to say Anne from MYF. It wasn't just her wardrobe but her makeup and overall look was very nice IMO.
LMAO! Honestly, I don't think Cherry as Jao Ying Aeyawadee was bad but the role in particular, is dumb. What kind of princess sneaks out of the palace to go looking for her missing brother but meets her prince and gets entangled in drama? Seriously? I can't believe Cherry accepted to play Jao Ying Aeyawadee. Smh. She was gorgeous and all but her character was totally dumb. She would've made a good princess if it weren't for the role in general.

Now Grand, on the other hand, isn't suited for a princess. She couldn't pull off the role as well as Mam Kathaleeya did. Mam looked more natural and her acting was far superior. Don't get me wrong, though. I love Grand and even better, I like her paired with Son but I just couldn't stand to watch that lakorn, lol.

I forgot to mention Ann as Jao Nang Noi in Tae Bpang Gon. She was definitely one gorgeous princess in that lakorn just as Aff was in Roy Mai!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Ann wins for best princess role ever! Even when she doesn't play a real princess, she still an awesome princess lol

Worse has to be Grand, Kwan (2 princess role I have seen and I just want to slap her silly), and Cherry in Tard Ruk.

Best dress has to go to Ann in Manee Yard Fah and Aom in Luerd Kattiya.
AMEN SISTER...

tinah

sarNie Coma
Best Potrayed princess role would have to be Anne & Mam k.
Best Dressed Princess: no doubt Jao Ying Areeya in Manee Yard Fah
Worst Portrayed Princess: ? ill have to come back on that

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
I agree with many of you, for this this one goes to Kob in Silamanee, with a close one to Ann in Manee Yard Fah.

??? for this one for now

For their wardrobe, I have to say there are too many for me to make a decision on. I love Princess Areya's outfits in Manee Yard Fah, Princess Saengfarng's outfits in Silamanee, Princess Maneerin's outfits in Roy Mai, and Princes Dara's outfits and Luerd Kattiya

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Anne Thongprasom: Khun Jao Ying Ariyah she's beautiful

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Best Princess...go to
Princess Areeya all da way & Princess Thippiyarutdarakumari (Dara)
Best costum...go to
Princess Maneerin & Princess Seangfarng
Worst Princess...go to
Princess Aeyeawadee & Princess Napatsarawadee

I do not know y I put down Aeyeawadee & Napatsarawadee guest because they both have da "awadee" :loool: nag tat not me guest it who da princess itself act!!! Stubborn & foolish!! But hey I still end up watch tat two lakota and LOVE it!!!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Best Princess: Ann from MYF
Worst Princess: Kwan from Hong Fah
Best Dressed: Pinky from Jao Ying Lum Sing