Which car should I buy?

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
I want a new, more luxurious car, which one should I buy: 2008 Acura RDX or 2009 Nissan Murano?

danger

sarNie Hatchling
This is a hard one. Both look might SEXY!!! But if it was me, I would have to go with the Acura because they're very dependable, at least my experiences with them are. Family once owned nissan and the car just keeps having problem as well as one of my cousins. The newer models might be different, but if it was me I'd go with the RDX. Also because the interior of the RDX is a lot nicer.

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for your input. I planned to trade in my Jeep Liberty for a more trusted car maker brand. I got tired of having my car fixed all the time. Recently, I read that Jeep Liberty was rated as the lowest for safety. I just really lost interest in my dying car, even though it was my first dream car.

mly

sarNie Hatchling
They're both import cars so it's up to you.

My hubby suggested the Nissan Murano.

cecilia

Staff member
i like the nissan murano .. however, i like the acura's head.. :p
buy anything but not 6 cyclinder suv .. man, gas price will kill you.
i'm trying to sell my mitsubishi suv too ;)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Nissan Murano if you have to have one of the two. Acura might cost you more money down the lines because if a few years down the line something breaks then Acura parts are more expensive than Nissan's and Nissan's are easier to troubleshoot than Acura's. That's if your like me though a type of person who likes to stick to one car for a long time until I can't fix it anymore lol. I was glued to my first car until the head blew out on me I was forced to buy a new car. ^__^

cecilia

Staff member
^yup, i agree on that too .. man, with my mitsubishi, i have to take to the shop to have it fix on every tiny part b/c i can't do it myself. so yup, it cost alot of money too..like my windshield wiper. i have to have it fix with labor, it cost me 300. then i got the two side rim broken. cost me 1k to have left side fix. then i got into an accidental, cost me 5k to have the other rim fix. now the hood is scratch and yup, cost me another 2 k. plus the GAS price is killing .. so DON'T BUY ANYMORE MITSUBISHI ppl.

as for which car in here. i STILL pick MURANO .. just b/c it look nicer than ACURA. and ACURA is so asian, ppl have too many of it already :p

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
thanks for your inputs. i think i'll go with nissan murano. i hope it doesn't require primium gas.

danger

sarNie Hatchling
as for which car in here. i STILL pick MURANO .. just b/c it look nicer than ACURA. and ACURA is so asian, ppl have too many of it already :p
Actually I haven't seen anyone drove the RDX as of yet. I've seen the Murano a couple times. There's one that was park on the side of my street the other day, a black one. It looks pretty sweet! If you want to go with the looks, then I say the Murano, but if you want a nice interior, then the RDX is the one to choose. This doesn't mean the RDX is ugly, just not as appealing as the Murano.

If you choose the Murano, then give us a feedback on the car and take some pictures of it and post it up. Good luck with which ever one you choose.

cecilia

Staff member
^yeah, tell us about it. i wanna trade in my car too .. i want a new car as well, so tell us your feedback ..

cecilia

Staff member
^well, my sister and brother in law have the 2008 version. gas sufficient .. i don't like how it look ... looks cheap even though their price are up there .. i don't know, i usually buy cars that i like .. especially the outside and inside .. if outside looks good and inside is crappy, i won't waste so much money on it :p

mly

sarNie Hatchling
Hmong peeps buys TOYOTA because it's easy to fix. Don't know about the newer model.

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
What is the chance for people stealing a 2008 Honda CR-V EX-L 4WD 5-Spd AT w/ Navigation System? I heard that a lot of people like to steal Hondas, however, with the security equipped with, it is possible that people still might steal it?

Mov4u

sarNie Egg
Toyota is a good style car too..
This might be too late but here is my input. What you need the car for, family or just daily driving. If you want a luxious car then go with the RDX technology package. Both car fits 5 people. Price shouldn't be that much apart. I puchased an 08 Acura RDX Tech package for $34,500 and I loved it. Interior is hands down go to RDX and same with resell value down the road. I test drove an 08 Murano and it's not that great. Got more HP than the RDX because it's a V6 but you couldn't really feel like it's there when you step on the gas since the car is so heavy. On the other hand, the RDX got 240HP BUT 260 torque SH-AWD (super handling all wheel drive). The only thing that might turn you down is the gas, it use Premium but that's because it's a Turbo charge. If I were you, I would go test drive both.