Which celebrity do you think is still a virgin?

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I just thought of this question, and would like to discuss it. I mean, in Thai culture, people are more reserved, but does that apply to celebrities? Well, we shall see. Haha!

thedimpleduck

sarNie Elites
you would think that because of tradition and culture, asian people are more reserved and much more...um...I can't find a better word but "conscious" about sex and intimacy and how it is portrayed in public view............................but because everything and everyone is becoming so much more "Americanized" it's very rare to find anyone who would really be a virgin UNLESS they have never had a steady boyfriend or girlfriend. (unless they're just sleeping around)

I know plenty of people who have remained virgins until marriage, or have remained virgins until their late 20s. Again, celebrities are people too.

It just depends on the person, their views on sex/intimacy/relationships they have, etc.

it really depends on that individual...but in my opinion, few -- very FEW -- in the industry are...partially, because most are in or have been in long-term relationships, and partially because most don't actually get married until in their late '30s or so...

fun

Expired Sarnie
I like to believe that everyone is still a virgin :D lol
:loool: all the n'ek, if not, then most have been raped at least once, if not, it will happen in the future... Kidding, now let's get serious. I think it really depends. I don't want to be assuming left and right. Sex is a difficult and complicated subject, so I will stop from here until another questions that I am somewhat able to answer.

thedimpleduck

sarNie Elites
lmao. i think i'd rather think everyone was a virgin and innocent too!!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I'm not sure about this. As for the girls, I'd like to believe that 4/5 of them are still virgins. Then for the guys, most of them have gay rumors so no comment on them

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm not sure about this. As for the girls, I'd like to believe that 4/5 of them are still virgins. Then for the guys, most of them have gay rumors soho comment on them
4/5 that is quite a fraction LMAO...

annaxox

sarNie Egg
well, i hate to say this but Poo Praiya and Aum Patchrapa are the celebrities that i strongly believe that had slept with guys
i mean, with poo there pics of her kissing DIFFERENT guys, and as for aum she let some guy touch her boobs
i don't hate them but i think they should give a good example, most girls look up to celebrities and copy them, i copy celebrities all the time (fashion, hair style, mobile phones ect.) i hate how the tradition and culture is fading.

sarN

sarNie Granny
ladies, it's normal to have XXX relationship with the person you love but Asian culture doesn't practice it , we are more reserve and conservative unlike in the US , where XXX are an open topic and wildly embrace. I agreed , now a day everything seem to be "Americanized" , the new generation are expressing their freedom , I'm not surprise if Thai celerity are not virgin , when two people are together and love each other , it's hard to stop the temptation :lol: , it's in our nature to procreate but in the Asian community , we value moral , religious, parent , elder , our up bringing does effect us to make those decision , therefore i believe some celebrity will save themselves for marriage -- some not all 4/5. In the old days , there are no such thing as boyfriend/girlfriend , couple does not date publicly , if they want too they must marry first , mother would say " girl and boy can not be friend ". Of course we can be friend -- with benefit ;)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
well, i hate to say this but Poo Praiya and Aum Patchrapa are the celebrities that i strongly believe that had slept with guys
i mean, with poo there pics of her kissing DIFFERENT guys, and as for aum she let some guy touch her boobs
i don't hate them but i think they should give a good example, most girls look up to celebrities and copy them, i copy celebrities all the time (fashion, hair style, mobile phones ect.) i hate how the tradition and culture is fading.
When did Aum let a guy touch her boobs? Do you have pictures?

cecilia

Staff member
When did Aum let a guy touch her boobs? Do you have pictures?
woody did a show on this -- coverage on her breast. she let him touch or bump into it to prove that its' real .. he then say it's real .. what's quite weird is that Woody is rumor to be gay, so the controversy is .. how in the world would a gay man know if boob are real or fake .. some suggest that she's too open .. whatever it is, nothing is 100% on celebrities, everyone have done a little bit of work here and there ..

like FAI RUK ASOON .. virginity can be repair with technology! Unfortunately, that technology didn't work on the nice wan b/c it's TWO different ppl he's talking about :lol:

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Judging someone by their naughty actions doesn't prove if they're virgin or not...it's just showing that they have low-self esteem for themselves...

well, if you really want an idea of the percentage of Thai stars who have never had sexual relations, then take a poll of the sarnies here; that would give you a rough percentage of how many people in this day and age (we're technically all asian aren't we?) are still virgins...just because they're stars, doesn't mean that they won't fit into the general percentage/statistics...

sarN

sarNie Granny
well, what about those who can't get a b/f ? how can they lose it when nobody want it ? :lol: My vote wouldn't make the difference if that's the case .