Which Current Lakorns are you watching?

Feel free to reply with details.

• Rook Kard (Do you recommend watching Kom Faek first?)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poo Yai Lee

• Wong Wien Hua Jai

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Ching Chang

• Total voters

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Pim Zaza in Ching Chang... not a fan, but something draws me to that lakorn, but not sure if its worth watching later.

Rook Kard recommended by Nong Nai who says I should watch Kom Faek with Noon Woranuch before I start it.

Then there is Poo Yai Lee which isn't spectacular, but the moral and theme about the agricultural life vs city life is commendable.

And then Wong Wien Hua Jai... which is just another love story but has a cool cast and great music.

What are your thoughts?

miss_sherry

sarNie Egg
if you like funny dramas then watch poo yai lee its so funny makes me laugh everything i watch that lakorn... por and ploy is soo cute together...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
im enjoy poo yai hehe xp..

hmm rook kard.. i dont want to start it yet because i want to finish kom faek first.. **gulp&& because a lot of stuff happend in rook kard T_T..

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
ching chang...i love it so far..i've been watching without skipping....wwhj..i only watch yam n this guy's part...n i kinda skip..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I love Wong Wian Hua Jai, and apparently, so do other people...

It's great, it has the cutest love story with 2 actors with such great chemistry...

There's drama all right, but the couple's chemistry and love make it worth watching till the end.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Pim Zaza in Ching Chang... not a fan, but something draws me to that lakorn, but not sure if its worth watching later.

Rook Kard recommended by Nong Nai who says I should watch Kom Faek with Noon Woranuch before I start it.

Then there is Poo Yai Lee which isn't spectacular, but the moral and theme about the agricultural life vs city life is commendable.

And then Wong Wien Hua Jai... which is just another love story but has a cool cast and great music.

What are your thoughts?
You should know that most Exact lakorns are disappoint once it gets close to the end. The middle part is probably the worst part. I am not saying all Exact lakorn follows through this concept. They have so much drama going that it is like what the heck is going on. It's not like those Chinese historical drama where there is so many twists and turns and dramas but it ties in altogether (not all but most)... CC is good atm... I can feel that it will drag and there is way too much intensity when really there isn't lol kind of a confusing emotion to explain.

Rook Kard, I still haven't finished Kom Faek. It depends if you like action. I love action flick but when it comes to action lakorn... it's harder for me to watch.

Poo Yai Lee Kub Nang Mai, it's a laid back lakorn but with Dick and Thum... you get annoyed. Not much misunderstanding but I just wished they stayed away from... they know each other feelings but doesn't acknowledge that it exists. I am not a fan of Ploy being nang ek but for sure I just like the lakorn.

WHJ... I find it more of a laughing spree than a drama. I can't seem to find any emotion in Pinky's acting. The lakorn is good with the power of fast-forwarding lmao

Larb Poo Pee is not a serious lakorn. It's actually weird and pointless but pop it on when there is nothing to watch. :loool:

So we all have different taste in lakorns, so I don't know how to recommend any to you when all I can do, is give my opinion.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yes Dyno you have to watch Kom faek first before watching Rook Kard or you'll be confused about the relationships of everyone and why the villain is so vengeful. You better start watching soon because Rook Kard is picking up so fast!!! Lots of action, lots of death, and lots of revenge already took place. SO WATCH!!!! Noon is pretty in here I guarantee!

cecilia

Staff member
i watch almost all of them but i pay most of my attention to Wong Wien Hua Jai .. its' one addicting lakorn .. weir/pinky makes me love them even more :wub:

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Disappointed in Poo yai lee and Nang Ma

14 episodes and not a very smooth ending.

Thanks for all the feedback!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Muahaha, this is no competition for me at all. Wong Wien Hua Jai beats all of those down :dude: lol