which do you perfer?

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
i was just wondering... since my friends and i always talk about this...

when it comes to deciding on which one to choose...

1. would you choose the one you love?

-or-

2. would you choose the one who loves you?

*pretend that the one you love is someone who likes you as a friend and the one who loves you is just a friend towards you...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm really curious about this... honestly... i've been in this situation before and i really didn't know who to pick... in the end, i didn't pick anyone...

Mae

sarNie Adult
Everyone always say go for the one you love...but if he doesn't love me back then it's not worth it... Honestly, I would go for the one that loves me!

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
to me i think a lot of girls say they would choose the one that loves them...but in reality, they would totally choose the one they love..until they get screwed over n then their small narrow eyes are finally opened, and then they will choose the one who loves them....

and this is comin from a guy's point of view...i think all girls are like this.

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
to me i think a lot of girls say they would choose the one that loves them...but in reality, they would totally choose the one they love..until they get screwed over n then their small narrow eyes are finally opened, and then they will choose the one who loves them....

true... it's very true but i don't think that all girls are like that...
there are girls out there who are understanding and would make the right choice...
and then there are girls out there who chose the wrong path and made a mistake
and then there are those who don't care...

so i think that not all girls are like that... everyone makes mistakes and it's okay... but if they are able to learn from their mistakes, they will become better people...

i became a better and stronger person after what i went through... although it wasn't something so big, that expierence changed my life around... and i look at everything differently now...

so really... it depends on the person and how their attitudes are but not every girl is like that...

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
1. Love the one that you love and be disappointed, but you're willing to do it. So you can't blame anyone!
2. Choose the one that loves you, but when later they learn things on their own they wouldn't love you as much as you think they will.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
why do you even think about these things?
Be logical.. If you pick the one that loves you - you cannot always learn to love that person. It would be equally hurtful for the other party to know that you don't really love him/her.
On the other hand, if you love someone who doesn't love you that much, wouldn't you be hurt the rest of your life knowing that you are spending your life with someone who doesn't love you?
Everyone wants to love the one who loves them back... So in reality, Love the one who loves you - not the one who you love, nor the one who loves you and you have no reciprocity for. <_<

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
why do you even think about these things?
Be logical.. If you pick the one that loves you - you cannot always learn to love that person. It would be equally hurtful for the other party to know that you don't really love him/her.
On the other hand, if you love someone who doesn't love you that much, wouldn't you be hurt the rest of your life knowing that you are spending your life with someone who doesn't love you?
Everyone wants to love the one who loves them back... So in reality, Love the one who loves you - not the one who you love, nor the one who loves you and you have no reciprocity for. <_<
amen to tat last one..i'll rather be lonely than get married and trapped w/ either one..becuz w/ the one u love..if he doesn't love u back...tat's juz a life of misery for you..and wen u have children...it's misery for them too..one is enough..don't drag 'em in too...same w/ the one tat loves u..if u dun reallie love 'em...someting is gonna happen along the way...no matter the 20 years...30 years...u're probably gonna leave him / her or do something behind their backs...and i honestly tink none of us wants to be the bad guy

tat is such a big FALLACY....u haven't met ALL the girls there are so don't give tat P.O.V...

for me...i wouldn't date a guy who i'm crazie about cuz i wouldn't trust myself w/ him... :rolleyes: ..true story i turned down tis guy who i had tis HUGE CRAZIE crush on...i wanted to lower my "like" for him first if anyting

lilalee

sarNie Egg
Well I'm pretty sure we all want to be with the one that we love but I've got my heart broken
for making that decision. My advice for you. Just go for the one that loves you and be happy.

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. i'm just spamming ..

dab tsi los nyiaj nyiaj. dab tsi los nyiaj nyiaj .. :loool:

so agree. go for the one that love you with cash flowing :clap:

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
see... this was why i didn't choose either one...

because i knew that the one that i liked... didn't like me back... and it would be hell trying to lie to myself that he did....
and then... i couldn't say yes to the one that likes me because i'll be lying to myself and i'll be more miserable than ever...

do in the end.. i gave up... and now... i'm like done with relationships... i'm tired of them...
i'll probably live a single and lonely life until i die... or i could go and marry some super rich old guy... that way i don't have to worry about finances.. hahahahhahaha

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
amen to tat last one..i'll rather be lonely than get married and trapped w/ either one..becuz w/ the one u love..if he doesn't love u back...tat's juz a life of misery for you..and wen u have children...it's misery for them too..one is enough..don't drag 'em in too...same w/ the one tat loves u..if u dun reallie love 'em...someting is gonna happen along the way...no matter the 20 years...30 years...u're probably gonna leave him / her or do something behind their backs...and i honestly tink none of us wants to be the bad guy

tat is such a big FALLACY....u haven't met ALL the girls there are so don't give tat P.O.V...

for me...i wouldn't date a guy who i'm crazie about cuz i wouldn't trust myself w/ him... :rolleyes: ..true story i turned down tis guy who i had tis HUGE CRAZIE crush on...i wanted to lower my "like" for him first if anyting
true! a girl shouldn't like a guy more than he likes her because in the end... everything will be a mess...

i know this girl whom never wanted to date anyone... and there was this guy whom liked and chased her for so many years and when they finally got together... and now... it's whole different story... the girl likes him way more than he likes her and he doesn't care much about the relationship and right now... things are so complicated for them... they argue like everyday... it's so annoying!
but yeah... seriously girls! don't like a guy more than he likes you... because they may turn out to be someone so different...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I heard to go for the one that loves you, because you will know that they actually love you, and maybe you will eventually love them back...but that's so hard, because if you love someone, whether they love you back or not, it's hard to not be with them...they're the one you want to be with...but if someone loves you, that sucks because you know you don't love them, and probably never will...that's hard, I guess it depends on the relationships you have with those people, and how strong your feelings are...

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
Well, it could happen li no: tus hlub hlub yus ntshej tsam ntev mus nws txub txub yus. Tus tsis nyiam yus, ntev mus nws might yuav nyiam yus zuj zus.

For example: ib co txiv neej mas thaum tsis tau yus mas ua liaj teb tsuab ib 100 tsav yav rau yuv. Xav tau dab tsi los ua tas. Niaj hnub niaj hmo tua nrog yus nyob coj yus mus ua sis rau ub rau no. Lo lus "kuv hlub koj" mas hais tsis ntseg tab sis mas thaum tau nws laws, tej co txiv neej cov lus hlub thiab txoj kev hlub ploj mus nrog huab nrog cua tas laws. Ntev mus nws tsis khes txog yus lawm. Cov txiv neej hlub yus heev heev txaus ntshai ib zaug.

Yog tias hnub twg nws tsis hlub koj lawm yuav ua rau koj tsis xav nrog nws ua neej lawm.

Tus ua tsis hlub koj - there might be a chance that later on he will learn to love you. Txawm hais tias nws tsis hlub koj los koj thiaj xav ua neej nrog nws.

For me, the guy that I will marry has to be someone I like and someone I love. He will have to feel the same way.

If for marriage that sort of thing, I will not choose either one. But if just for being with like a companion, I would choose the one that loves me, but I have to like him a little bit. The one that only sees me as a friend, as long as he treats me well, I can choose to spend time with him. I wouldn't marry him

nkaujhmoob_thoj

sarNie Egg
that's kinda of a hard choice because choosing the one you love would make the one that loves you feel bad and sad about loving you..i wouldn't choose none of them because even if i would i'll break both of their hearts.

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
that's kinda of a hard choice because choosing the one you love would make the one that loves you feel bad and sad about loving you..i wouldn't choose none of them because even if i would i'll break both of their hearts.
that's so true...

might as well let them both go right?

i think i made the right choice... :D

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
THe Oene That Love Me..
cuz Even If I dont Ill Start To Have Feelind Towards THe Guy Who Love Me...
That in My opion..?