which drama/lakorn was NOT a waste of $$ for you?

hamerica

sarNie Hatchling
ahs said:
There are definitely some that i still watch & was not a waste of money at all. :)

Hlub tiag yeej tau (the really old w/ vichai --that was cut up so badly just so they could get one tape....wish someone would redubb it or better, if it was remade)

Tus neeg zoo thiaj muaj txoj kev hlub (k drama-into 2 parts..but oh well...i'm sure the orginial was like closer to 20 parts or more...but k-dramas are usually slow anyways)

I definitely can't forget Kev Hlub yuam tau meej mom (w/ joy? and ???) still watch the ending (try not to watch the "r" scene) ---i was so pissed when i bought it at the new years and was told oh thats all there is & then it left me hanging....that i called up the dubbing co. and complained.....then i bugged them every weekend at home until i had all the parts. (kinda crazy, i was then)

Txoj kev hlub loj dua nyiaj txiag (w/ tik) i had to wait a year to get the whole set.

thats all for now...
[post="40181"][/post]​
I agree with you on those. Even though I sometimes hate the lady that translated Joy's voice in Kev Hlub Yuam Tau Meej Mom. There were times that is annoyed, but it alright. I have to say that the Bi-vision did a great job translating it, the quality is better than other productions.

Here is mine,

Tus Txiv Yuam Nqis (Pol and Joy) - Just the love the lakorn, the same as Tik and Aom lakorn, the production is great.

Hlub Koj Cicisla (Ruk Deal Kong Jenjira, Willy and Joy) - I definitely mispelled the Hmong title. I thought the production did good job at translating the lakorn (the voices). For the cutting of the lakorn, it was not bad, but there were times that you might be confuse.

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
hey have any1 watch the korean movie called wonderful life i heard they translated it into hmong if u do whats the hmong title to it....

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
rukmos said:
There's a Hmong New Year coming this weekend and I'm thinking about going out and buy the Hmong dubbed Warriors of the Yang...the one with Alec Su and that one korean actress Charim...

Has anyone seen it and think that it's worth it to buy?
[post="40724"][/post]​

i seen the movie but i hate the ending..... i don't think u like the ending.. :wavecry: *mouth shut*

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
i don't know but i guess i am a fan of destiny because every movie that i want, if it contain destiny song in it, it is good bye cause it bring me up on my seat.......well, there is only two movie that i see that has there song: Four sister(korean) and the one with poh(from autum love)and this other girls(in the movie, she was a japanese).....i think that these movie are very intereting because of the song from destiny.....it very well match the movie and it flow.....

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
hamerica said:
I agree with you on those. Even though I sometimes hate the lady that translated Joy's voice in Kev Hlub Yuam Tau Meej Mom. There were times that is annoyed, but it alright. I have to say that the Bi-vision did a great job translating it, the quality is better than other productions.

Here is mine,

Tus Txiv Yuam Nqis (Pol and Joy) - Just the love the lakorn, the same as Tik and Aom lakorn, the production is great.

Hlub Koj Cicisla (Ruk Deal Kong Jenjira, Willy and Joy) - I definitely mispelled the Hmong title. I thought the production did good job at translating the lakorn (the voices). For the cutting of the lakorn, it was not bad, but there were times that you might be confuse.
[post="50214"][/post]​

When you bought Ciscasla, did you have some parts in hard cover and some with paper covers? I dont' know why the stupid hmong store that I bought from sold the first 2 parts were hard cover and the last two were like, papers.. Grrr

hamerica

sarNie Hatchling
angelxmdawb said:
When you bought Ciscasla, did you have some parts in hard cover and some with paper covers? I dont' know why the stupid hmong store that I bought from sold the first 2 parts were hard cover and the last two were like, papers.. Grrr
[post="55565"][/post]​
Yes, I have the first two parts in hard cover and then the rest in paper covers. Same here I don't like it either, but I like the cover in the paper cover better.

the_one

sarNie Egg
Hlub tiag yeej tau (the really old w/ vichai --that was cut up so badly just so they could get one tape....wish someone would redubb it or better, if it was remade)

to ahs the movie Hlub Tiag yeej tau does it start out as the pra'eks b-day party and end with his b-day party also??? do u know their real names?? dang! thank you sooo much it took me forever to find the hmong title for this movie!!!

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
ahs said:
There are definitely some that i still watch & was not a waste of money at all. :)

Rooj tshoob vim hlub (w/ angie & can't remember his name) --i'm just a sucker...b/c this is the only ...i mean only dubbing in green hmong i own...that they probably ever made that i've found--really hate the voices used though.

Tus neeg zoo thiaj muaj txoj kev hlub (k drama-into 2 parts..but oh well...i'm sure the orginial was like closer to 20 parts or more...but k-dramas are usually slow anyways)

I definitely can't forget Kev Hlub yuam tau meej mom (w/ joy? and ???) still watch the ending (try not to watch the "r" scene) ---i was so pissed when i bought it at the new years and was told oh thats all there is & then it left me hanging....that i called up the dubbing co. and complained.....then i bugged them every weekend at home until i had all the parts. (kinda crazy, i was then)

Txoj kev hlub loj dua nyiaj txiag (w/ tik) i had to wait a year to get the whole set.

thats all for now...
[post="40181"][/post]​

Hlub tiag yeej tau is that's when it started as the pra'eks b-day party and ended with his b-day party also? and the n'ek is a thai dancer?? anyone know where i can still find this movie? and wat's their real name??

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
umm.. not a waste of my $$... i got a couple...can't remember all though..

forgot the hmong title.. but Thai title ~ ( Jon plai Jai)
starring: Donut and Num... ( the purple cover)

forgot the hmong title.. thai title ~ (Thon ruk)
starring: Kade and Noon woranuch

that's all i can think of.. :)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
"Jon plai jai" starring Num and Donut was a good one...I didn't regret buying it at all!!!

"Samee" or "Kev hlub yuam tau meej mom"...I would say...EXCELLENT!!! The translation was great!!!

"Kev hlub loj dua nyiaj txhiag"...SUPER DUPER GOOD!!! Love the voices...especially for Aom and Tik...

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
Thai_lakorn_fan said:
Hlub tiag yeej tau is that's when it started as the pra'eks b-day party and ended with his b-day party also? and the n'ek is a thai dancer?? anyone know where i can still find this movie? and wat's their real name??
[post="63258"][/post]​
can anyone help me with this movie?? it only have one part to it...thanks! i want to know wat the actor's name///thanks again!

Mae

sarNie Adult
Thai_lakorn_fan said:
can anyone help me with this movie?? it only have one part to it...thanks! i want to know wat the actor's name///thanks again!
[post="71653"][/post]​
The actor Vichai's real name is Off Apichart.....he usually plays bad boy now....but he's still good looking...

sulad

sarNie Adult
Hmm...I don't know...But I like how Sky Production dubb for the thai lakorn...They just have the perfect voice for the lakorn...But aniwaise the dubb lakorn that I thought was not a waste of money is :

Roy Leh Sanae Rai - Tik & Aom (My all time favorite lakorn)

Samee - Pol & Joy S.

Jone Ploy Jai - Num & Donut

Leh Ratee - Pepper & Ann A.

Omg...the lakorn that I think that is a waste of money is Prissna - starring Tik & Taya....Omg...that lakorn is soooo freaken annoying...and such a waste of money...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Here is my list....

Roy Leh Sanae Rai [Tik & Aom]- Sky Production

Hoy Un Chun Ruk Tur [Dan & Janie]- TNT

Adventurer Wisely[ Nicky Wu & Sunny] - C.L. Productions

A Chinese Ghost Story [Barbie Hsu & Daniel Chan]- C.L. Productions

Laud Khittaya[Tik & Aom]-TNT

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
i would have to say all of my movies that aren't a waste of my money is............

The Four Agent Guard
Treasure Venture
Romance In The Rain
100 days with mr. arrogant(?)
Tus Hlub Tiv Thaiv (korean drama)
Seoul Raider
both Tony Jaa movie(tus ntxhws & tub muaj peev xwm 2)
Donie Yen series(Peev Xwm Ntawm Kuv)