which n'ek and/or p'ek shouldn't/never pair up??

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ken T. and Chompoo A.: No more please Noi. They don't even match physically and Chompoo doesn't have that much chemistry with Ken or anyone. I think it's time to stop and let go.

sarNie Adult
I thought of it and only came up with Bella and Bomb. Hahaha. I really cannot imagine them looking sweet together for some reason, and it's not just because of the difference on their acting skill levels. Haha

sarNie Adult
I would have answered "Richie with anyone" but I thought she already retired from the business.... did she not? oh my. Maybe she's good in comedy or hosting or something else?

Step

Mrs James Ma
Ken T and Chompoo. Why they are pairing them always. I want Anne and Ken reunion and they are only selecting Chompoo :yawn:

Mint Chalida and Boy Pakorn - LOL I dont want to see them again :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: I was very happy when their second reunion got rejected. He is now looking better with Toey J in Cupids

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Mark and Kim :confused0: sadly i have to say but their chemistry is average. Its too overdone on screen and off that it comes off as unnatural more like forceful, their mini dramas for closeup is cringeworthy.

Mario and Ploy that was kinda weird for me.

Mark and Anne - oh no, even though they werent exactly paired its just noo.. like really Anne? Let him goo.

ThaiLakornDrama

sarNie Egg
I don't like to see these character pair with anybody:

1. Janie Tienphosuwan
2. Kong Saharat Sangkapricha
3. Chakrit Yamnarm (Krit)
4. Vee Veraparb Suparbpaiboon
That all I can remember at the moment.

P

PrincessKarina

I'd say don't pair up the Khunchais from Suparburoot Jutathep with each other's spouses..... they don't match! Like Chai Lek with Piengkwan. or Maprang? YUCK! That a disaster! Or Chai Ruj with Krongkaew? They just don't match!