WHICH PAIR DONE THE REAL KISS IN THEIR LAKORN

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
No he didn't, P'Aff doesn't do real kissing.
LOL. yeah Aff doesn't do real kissing.

Oohhh Mart & Janie in Sapai Look Toong where Mart & Janie went to the gay club and then Mart was trying to fix her mustache and ended up kissing her. :lol:

Vicky and Job in Sapai Look Toong too! But it was an accident. -_-

Ann T & Aum. :D Two crazy people kissing... how exciting. :lol:

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
yes in the lakorn with pong and peung they did do a reak kiss in it together. I just wish that pong do the :r-scene-pop-corn: on Peung in Ngao Asoke.
-Willy & Ann in Manee Yard Faa
-Au & Ann in Samee Tee Tra
-Mart & Ann in Likit Kammatep
-Weir & Pancake in Khun Noo Tewada
-Paul & Namfon in Tueng Rai Kor Ruk
-Por & Ploy in Ruk Leh Sanaeh Luang
-Oil & Aum in So Sanaeh Ha/Plueng Payut
-Pong & Pueng in Ngao Asoke(I'm not sure, but it looks real!)
-Mart & Rita in Yuthkarn Hark Karn Thong
-Rome & Noon in Yuthkarn Kark Karn Thong
-Num & Aum in Hemraj
-Num & Donut in Jone Plon Jai

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Ken/Ann
Aum/Ann
Dan/Janie
There's three are easy to see :p

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
OMG... which scene are you talking about here? the very first Kiss??? :blink: or another kiss??????
yep the first one. but it's more like two lips touching. not kissing! hahaha...

i read from the MKKW forum that they have a kissing scene beside a tree. i haven't seen that part yet so i don't know if it's real or not.

i get soooo jealous seeing anne kiss another pra'ek who's not ken. how come they get to kiss her like that and not ken?!? ugh! willy kissed her in manee yard fah. aum kissed her in bbk multiple times! au got a bathtub scene with her in samee tee tra! but ken just kissed her once! once!!! aaarrgghh!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think anne and janie is the two main actresses who actually done the most kissing especially anne lol dont be surprise if we see one between her and chakrit hehe

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
i think anne and janie is the two main actresses who actually done the most kissing especially anne lol dont be surprise if we see one between her and chakrit hehe
actually i'm praying that her and charkrit did a kissing scene :D

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Totally Kaew Lom Pet. LoL
That was real love real kiss from Son and View. haha
THey were so SWEET!
U wouldn't regret it.
Other couples are just odd and old to be kissing for me lol kj

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oh goodness there had better be one between Krit & Ann!! :lol: If not, hell will break loose for me!!! HAHAH. I will soooo hunt down krit.... :ph34r:

lilypha

sarNie Adult
Ann T & Aum. Two crazy people kissing... how exciting.
multiple kisses, touches, and hugs ... that's hot man.... ann is so real in her acting; I really wish my ateam to do real kiss... aff please, do real kiss and I think she is matured enough and her policeman bf shouldnt mind it...

Pinky and New's water scene in JYLS.
Also Pinky's first lakorn kiss was with Cee in NMKP.
I think from then on Pinky real kisses all her p'eaks.