Which Willy Classic Do You Wanna DL?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm tryin to get more stuff on my blog so vote for a willy lakorn to dl! u can also vote at my blog. i think i'll stop taking votes in a week. it depends on how many people vote. da links will only be available at my blog though

manee yard fah won the poll. i already uploaded some and it's available at my blog :D

there's one i really wanna watch. the one where he gets reborn over and over again. nang'ek might've been kwang. i don't remember. that one's a classic, but may be too long for you to u/l. :)

donna

sarNie Adult
Taam Hua Jai Pai Sood Lah Manee Yaad Fah/The Princess are both good lakorns. i hope you upload both! tee hee

but the one that i really want is the one he starred in with Angie Hastings. man he was hott in that one!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm only uploading one lol but whatever i don't upload can be requested later when i start accepting reqests

cecilia

Staff member
i vote Manee Yad Fah b/c i only have the VHS version -- if you're uploading, what quality?
i love both Tam Hua Jai and Manee but if i have to pick, i'll do Manee b/c of Anne :wub: (i pluerm anne t)

neena

sarNie Adult
manee yard fah is one of my favorite lakorns of all time!!! i remember rewatching it a million times when i was small.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
it's a old lakorn it won't be hq. they only started doin hq for newer lakorn. it's 256kbps standard

cecilia

Staff member
^ah, i thought maybe you're uploading your convert dvd one or something.
regardless, it still is a classic to upload -- i'll cheer you on.

thanks for the head up ^^

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea no problem cecilia. okie i closed da poll and the princess won. it'll be on my blog for downloading by today :D thank u voters for voting

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i dunno if da people voted was just voting for fun or not lol but dere hasn't been any downloads for manee yard fah yet. i have to delete it if it don't get any downloads. i'll give it a week and if deres no downloads then i'm gonna delete it.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
well...regardless if the poll is closed...just wanted to share that i would love to re-watch the lakorn he made with Angie Hasting...loved the themesong in that lakorn.... also sung by FORD!...gosh... miss the oldies...