Whispers :: Ken/Ann

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
[ Chapter 2 ]

Excuse me, Miss RR, how am I supposed to be funny? Can't you see that I'm really annoyed with you people?! Although I never thought that you would still be brave enough to leave me a message, but, you got one thing right there -- you Sarnies are such nosy people! I hope you can understand the difference between my class and your class now? Heh. To the girl named jen_x, who are you to judge me? If you were in my position, you won't be able to know the difference too! What's so weird there?? The girl who followed me really did look like Chanelle! From head to toe! I have to admit though, she did act rather strange before.

Anyhow, who cares! That must be just my imagination. I worked very hard lately and that must have taken a toll on me. Most importantly, my life is back to normal and the real Chanelle is right there in the kitchen -- cooking our dinner for tonight. So, do me a favour people -- GET OUT OF MY LIFE!

"Ken .. dinner is ready."

".."

"Dear, what are you doing?"

"Oh, sorry Chanelle .. I was just replying a few e-mails by some nosy people."

"Who are they?"

"I'm not really sure .. but they came to my office this morning too. Geez, do they think I would make them a superstar like you? FAT HOPE!"

"Aww .. haha .. well, lucky me then .. right?"

"Of course, who else got Ken Theeradeth as their boyfriend?"

"Me. Love you."

"Love you too, my baby girl."

The night ended just like I had expected. A great dinner by Chanelle; it was simply delicioso! With the real woman on bed with me, gosh. Making love just couldn't be better. Tonight seemed rather longer than the usual, I wonder why. Maybe it was the fatigue afterall? Usually, I'm the type of guy who never really experience dreams during my sleep -- it was rather different tonight. My dream was a little more weird than frightening. I dreamt that I fell from my bed into a black portal. Once entered, I fell down onto a rather hard cemented ground and all I could see was -- nothing. Everything was black. It was as if I'm a mice thrown into a small box, locked among four black walls. There I sat while hugging my legs, crying and afraid of the loneliness.

That was when, I started hearing whispers. It started off with an annoying buzz like the one made by the bees. But, slowly, it progressed as the volume increased as time passes by. I could also hear clock ticking but I couldn't see any clock. The buzzing became louder and soon, I realised it was a voice of a woman.

I-I-I-t ..... w ..... w .... w-w .... was ... y-y-y ......... o .... u ...

"WHO ARE YOU!"

M-M ... M-M-M .. e .. ... Me?

"Yes you! You bitch! You!"

I-I'm .. y ... yo .. you ..

"What are you talking about? You're not me!"

I-I .. I am .. hihihi .. n-now ..

"Huh? Now? What do you mean by now?!"

Y-You .. d .. did .. t-t .. this .. to me .. y-you .. w-w-w .. will .. p-pay!

"I don't even know you! SO how could I even do anything to you!"

That was when 'she' finally appeared before me. A fine, tall and elegant lady -- dressed in a red evening gown. The gown was so long that it practically swept the floor as she walked towards me. She was a very beautiful woman. The only thing which bothers me is that, her face was very pale and her feet was not touching the ground!

"I-I don't know you!"

Y-You .. Do!"

"Seriously woman! I DON'T!"

Hihihihi .. y-you .. w-w-w .. will s-soon .. hihihi ..

"Who are you anyways? What is your name??"

I-I .. I'm .. An .. Ann .. T-T .. Thongprasom.

I really don't know who this woman is and why is she haunting me in my dream.

Someone ..

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
aaahhh!!! that was scary!!!!
i'm getting shivers! waaaaahhh!!!

but having a beautiful woman haunting him, he shouldn't mind right? hehehe

is ann like a succubus?

transcend89

sarNie Adult
a succubus lol but ann can totally do that i read a manga once about succubus and it was pretty funny

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ken acts like nothing has happen. I would have freaked out left and right. I would be screaming all around town but then again people would just assume I was mentally ill. That is why I never joked about people encountering ghost maybe they are not really insane! LOL

I find it rather funny than scary that Ann is haunting him in his dreams or is it really Muahahahah!!!

Sorry Ken, we can't get out of your life.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
LOL i do find Ken super funny. :D

oOoOo ann is haunting his dreaming, i would think it would be more of a fantasy than haunting :loool:

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
ahaha, glad the fic is crackin u gurls lol
anyways, this fic needs a poster till im able to do one .. so any volunteers gurls? :)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ An, I will try to do one for you this weekend if I have time, not sure if I will, but MAYBE :D
but I know that it won't be as great as yours, but as long as you like it, I will be happy ^^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ lol. thanks for your kind words. well here's the ones i did for this, i hope you like them.

the first one:

the second one:

i think i like my second one better. :D
also, credits to deviantart.com for the images used ^^

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
aww rr! it's so nice, especially the 2nd one =]
thanks =D .. i shall put it at the first page ks!

im doin a banner on it too. writer block atm lol