who do u want oil to play with?

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
who do u want oil to play with?

AUM or NOON?

i want him to play wit aum.... they make a really cute and hott couple...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i prefer other nang'ek cause i'm kinda tired of them acting with the same people......i think he should act with actress like fang, mew, bua, or cheer...?...and other actress.....

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Oil should act with Kwan U. again because they're lakorn was good, and I want to see them test out their chemistry on screen again.

solin

sarNie Adult
I prefer Oil with Aum !

Even if I know it is impossible, I really like to see Oil and Sririta paired up in a lakorn.

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
WILL LOVE TO SEE OIL AND AOM TOGETHER
OIL AND NAMFON PATCHARIN

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I want to see Oil star with Fang becuz it will be a new pairing for him. But I doubt it ain't gonna happen becuz Oil will not accept the role becuz he doesn't want their relationship to be in the spot light...

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
I want to see Oil star with Fang becuz it will be a new pairing for him. But I doubt it ain't gonna happen becuz Oil will not accept the role becuz he doesn't want their relationship to be in the spot light...

i totally agree with you SunRise!!! i would really like to see Oil and Fang pair up, would be better if it was a slap and kiss lakorn hehehe. correct me if i am wrong but didn't the two break up???? if they did break up i wonder if doing a lakorn together would respark flames ;)