Who do you really want to see Sririta with?

Out of these p'ke who you want to see Sririta pair up with?

• Ken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chaikrit

• Um

• Tye

• Aon S.

• Beam

• Total voters

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
:wub: I a fans of Sririta and I have not see her with any other p'ke beside Rome and I really really want to see her with some other p'ke... :p :lol:

Out of these p'ke who do you want to see Sririta pair up if she ever get a change.....

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
what? wheres rome?
hahaha well idk who to choose!!
hahaha well ill think about it and edit it!! XD!!
lol
:lol:

EDIT::
well hmm...ill say either Ken or Beam..haha..lol

neena

sarNie Adult
I LOVE ROME WITH RITA SO MUCH, I CAN'T PICTURE THEM NOT SHARING THE SCREEN TOGETHER! BUT SINCE IT WOULD BE A NICE CHANGE I WANNA SEE HER STAR ALONG CHAKRIT. I SWEAR ANY WOMEN WHOSE STAR ALONGSIDE HIM HAS HAD VERY GOOD CHEMISTRY WITH HIM. I DUNNO, CHAKRIT MAKES THE LAKORN AND ACTRESS LOOK GOOD. THAT BEING SAID, NOW I WANT A LAKORN WITH CHAKRIT AND AFF.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I wanna see Rita star with Krit & Ken. that would be soo hott!!! ^_^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh my.. lets see.. hmmmm.. of course rome n rita hehe.. xp .. but.. i wanna see her with aum.. tye..krit.. beam .. ken... aon.. hehe xp ... in dat order.. lalalalalala

nina07

sarNie Adult
I would say Chakrit and Ken too. :wub: Pat and Chakrit were cute in Mafia :wub:

solin

sarNie Adult
I love Rome & Rita but I really really really want to see her paired up with Ken !
Ken is one of the most handsome actor and Rita is one of the most gorgeous actress I have seen.
I think they perfectly match each other and could make one of the most beautiful and romantic couple on screan.

Ash

sarNie Egg
ROME! seriously they haven't had enough lakorns with each other yet. I'm just starting to like them!