who do you think is shahrukh's best female costar?

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
to me i find juhi and shahrukh the best couple out there, and i know that she is his favorite. she's his best friend. i love their chemistry in the business and out. i bet if he wasn't married before he entered the business, him and juhi would have been the hottest pair alive. they have this shy and cute look for each other in movies, and he doesn't look at any of the girls the way he looks at her. you should see one 2 ka 4 and you'll know what i mean, especially in the songs. one of my top pair in the world and they are so made for each other in heaven.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
who's juhi? sorry, i think i have not watched enough of his movies...but i think he and Aishwarya are really good together. they're both very talented...

icemaiden

sarNie Egg
Oh thanx!! I really wanted to see Aish and Srk back onscreen, I miss this pair!!!
Supposedly since the Chalte Chalte & AISH with salman khan fiasco, SRK has refused to work with AiSH again.

I like SRK with KAJOL best. But he can look good with anyone. =) he is just sooo convincing =)

lubsiab08

sarNie Hatchling
Supposedly since the Chalte Chalte & AISH with salman khan fiasco, SRK has refused to work with AiSH again.

I like SRK with KAJOL best. But he can look good with anyone. =) he is just sooo convincing =)
I know, but still I want to see them pair again!!!

neena

sarNie Adult
no one can beat srk and kadz! hahaha...love them!! :lol: writing all this is making me miss seeing them...*runs off to watch old indian movies!*

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
juhi is an actress around srk's age, she's only 2 years younger than him but she doesn't look her age at all, srk considers her his best friend and buddy. sorry i don't know how to pose up a picture of her. i also love him and preity too.

Kelly

I alwayse thought Juhi was ment for Aamir so I like SRK wit Rani eehe!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Rani, love all their movies. One of their movies dragged throughout but the storyline was good. I forgot what it is called.

cecilia

Staff member
funfun, if you mean KANK, that was a big disappointment for me. Make me disgust by them both :loool:

i like SRK with KAJOL more than anything.

AAMIR AND JUHI suite one another well.

emo

sarNie Hatchling
I liked KANK it was weird at first and I didn't like it because they were already married to another person but I started to like it somehow. Yes fun4fun it did drag a whole lot but overall it was good. It made me cry, I can't believe that it could really happen. I would be sad too fall in love after marriage, you finally found the other person you were meant for.

cecilia

Staff member
^true, but i think it would have been better if they talk their marriage first before starting cheating on their other half. I know RANI have tried but it didn't work but if she really want to work it out, she should have tell him out loud that she want to divorce same for SRK too. i was so mad at him, his reason for cheating is a bit selfish and lame.

fun

Expired Sarnie
From what you and emo have talked about I guess that was the movie. LMAO I was about to put lakorn instead of movie --> just wanted to insert that in.

I didn't like that part either, the affair, well it ended well.