Who do you want to see Pat with out of Power 3 Guy?

Who do you want to see Pat pairing up in a lakorn?

• Ta

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boy

• Go

• Joon

• Mann

• Pock

• Woot

• Total voters

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I know that most of ya will voet for Por because ya like having Pat and Por together. But beside Por who do you want to see Pat star with from Power guy...

The pix are made by Annie at Power3Sensation Forum

Ta

Boy

Go

Joon

Mann

Pock

Woot

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
umm.. TA! he's cute and I think Pat would look awesome with him.. Pat was already paired w/ Go already in Tee Jai Ruk, loved them.. they were so cute hope to see them again!

nary

sarNie Egg
plz dont get mad but i would like pat to pair up with note, ken or tye damn they are all hot but i know they dont all belong to ch 3 but if i had to choose from the power 3 sensation i would choose joon or woot they would look way good together but NOTE way hotter!!!

annea

sarNie Adult
i would love to see pat and ta together...........but if it really comes true one dAY.............hope ta cut his hair........

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I'm nulling my vote for this one... hahahahhah I feel Pat is part of the A-listers now... including with Por.....

MiSzEz_PlOy

sarNie Hatchling
ii THiiNK TA`z JUzT THA CUTEST BESiiDES J0ON..BUT G0TTA V0TE F0R TA KUHz ii THiiNK THEYLL MAKE A G0OD MATCH..

donna

sarNie Adult
i want to see her with Joon. he is one hott actor. i loved him in sawadee khun kru. he looks so hott in that lakorn

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
i think she and namfon will absolutely look good with each and every one of them, but since i've only seen her with go, and they are super cute together. i think namfon looks best with tah and mann, but i like her and mann best.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
she could match any of them...but since i can't choose por..i choose go...they were super cute in the lakorn before^^