Who has the natural beauty out of these N'ek

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I've seen candid photos of Kwan and Pinky they don't look that great even though I am a fan of them both.

I say Namfon.P, Aom.P, Rita, Ann, Chompoo, Paula, Pim Zaza.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i would have to say Aom Phiyada i've seen pichas of her w/ out make up or like lilo make up...she's like tat in most of her lakorn anyways and I personally think she looks fabolous there are other nang'eks who needs more make...like no affense but Aump. P...not all tat w/ out her fancy make up...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmmmmmmmmm i would say...

aff.. rita.. anne.. kwan.. yard.. araya .. tangmo .. namfon ..and pinky.. xp.. hehe.. >_<..

fun

Expired Sarnie
hmmmm.... though question they are all beautiful but i got to say ning kullasatree has natural beauty. hahaha she is not even on the list.

rita, aom p and ann t.

pim zaza too, all she need to do is smile even if she has just woke up, all she really need is to smile. lol seriously

edit: aff too! i cant believe i missed her.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I wouldn't say those are really candid. Some of the pictures, especially of the Ch7 actresses, are actual photoshoots for their lakorns in the past.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
hmmmm.... though question they are all beautiful but i got to say ning kullasatree has natural beauty. hahaha she is not even on the list.

rita, aom p and ann t.

pim zaza too, all she need to do is smile even if she has just woke up, all she really need is to smile. lol seriously

edit: aff too! i cant believe i missed her.
i agree with your list!! hahaha